View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 First Mock ever...first 12 picks (Be Gentle) 

Should I continue this mock??
No, The worst ever 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, It wasn't terrible but please stop 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Yes, I want to see if it can get any worse 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Yes, It's not bad 75%  75%  [ 15 ]
Yes, You really got something going on GREAT MOCK 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 20

First Mock ever...first 12 picks (Be Gentle) 
Bubbles the Lion

Post First Mock ever...first 12 picks (Be Gentle)
Texans- Reggie Bush-USC-RB- I feel that the Texans want to trade out of this spot in a way but in another way you cannot pass up on a talent like Reggie...He should help Carr a little but without a line you won't see Reggie with the ball just Carr on his back.

Saints- Vince Young- Texas- QB- This is another guy that you cannot pass up on because of their talent, he is also a proven winner. Payton will groom him into a GOOD quarterback.

Titans - Matt Leinart- USC- QB - Norm Chow just fainted realizing Matt is still around, The Titans get up to the podum faster than the lions did when they got Mike Williams. Norm will make Matt into a Pro Bowl QB I can't wait to see this guy play for Norm again he is going to put up some AWESOME numbers.

Jets- Jay Cutler - Vandy- QB - The best pick would be D'Brickshaw but from what i have been hearing is that the Jets are trying to cut ties with ALOT of the Jets players. Also with Chad Pennington coming off another shoulder surgery there is alot of questions.

Packers- Mario Williams - NCState- DE - The packers need help EVERYWHERE but this guy will cause havoc to the NFC North for years.

Raiders- A.J. Hawk - Ohio St. - LB - Hawk brings that mean streak the Raiders are trying to get back. This guy is going to accually hurt people in the Black and Silver

9ers- D'Brickshaw Fergeson - Virginia - OT - The 9ers start jumping for joy with Alex Smith as they get possible the best all around player in the draft. He WILL keep Smith off his back for years to come. This guy is an animal. ( I wish he would fall to the number 9 spot so the lions can pick him up...unless there was a reciever...just kidding)

Buffalo- Haloti Ngata - Oregon- DT - The Bills need help in the trenches on both sides and he will bring a ton of pressure on apoising QB's

DETRIOT- Michael Huff - Texas - S - He will be an unbelievable S in the NFL i hope the lions don't pass on him if he is available. I know they need help at OL and DL but this guy is going to be good. PLEASE PICK HIM LIONS.

Cards- DeAngelo Williams - Memphis -RB- Arrington didn't pan out like they wanted but he is still young but Williams can step in right away and help out Warner who i think will sign if he didn't already

Rams- Vernon Davis - Maryland - TE

Browns- Jimmy Williams - Virginia Tech- CB- The Browns need so much help on D and when Romeo is the coach he wants to get some D they pick up the best available DB.

TELL ME IF YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR JUST TELL ME IF IT FLAT OUT SUCKS

February 17th, 2006, 2:02 pm
RIP Killer

I can't see any reason not to continue. It's not like your picks make absolutely no sense. There are a couple questionable picks, but nothing that absolutely won't happen under the right circumstances. Good job, keep going.

February 17th, 2006, 2:05 pm
Pro Bowl Player

I can't see any reason not to continue. It's not like your picks make absolutely no sense. There are a couple questionable picks, but nothing that absolutely won't happen under the right circumstances. Good job, keep going.

I concur - It looks like most (on most picks)

I would be more likely to critic the validity of the poll - Who cares' what other's think, If it's your thoughts - and there logical even dare I say - original.... Then you've already done better than some

February 17th, 2006, 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Div 1 - Starter

its ok. i think the Saints will go for Leinart, and i dont think the Jets will pick Cutler 4th overall, definitley a reach. the lions picking Huff is very possible but i would rather see them trading down, i dont know if he's worth the ninth pick but he could be

February 17th, 2006, 5:15 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

It looks pretty good so far. The only issue that I have with it is Matt falling, I don't think it will happen. But who knows? That is the point of mock drafts.

February 17th, 2006, 9:42 pm
Profile WWW
Color Commentator - John Madden

Overall good draft. What do you think about the rest of the first round and maybe what your opinoin is on all the Lions picks? I personally think and hope lions will go for the best player on D w/ #9, hopefully Super Mario. With #41 I also think and hope they go w/ OL, wheter gaurd of tackle whoever the best pick is. Marinelli said it starts in the trenches I agree lets see what happens.

:arrow:

February 17th, 2006, 11:33 pm
QB Coach

I don't think there's any way that Young goes to the Saints, he's said publically that he doesn't want to go there, and they don't need a guy like him. Leinart fits what the Saints need a QB to do there, Young doesn't. He's openly dissed New Orleans twice (although indirectly), whereas Leinart has openly stated that he wouldn't pull a Manning anywhere.

February 17th, 2006, 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
BANNED

Post Re: First Mock ever...first 12 picks (Be Gentle)
HarringtonFan17 wrote:
Texans- Reggie Bush-USC-RB- I feel that the Texans want to trade out of this spot in a way but in another way you cannot pass up on a talent like Reggie...He should help Carr a little but without a line you won't see Reggie with the ball just Carr on his back.

Saints- Vince Young- Texas- QB- This is another guy that you cannot pass up on because of their talent, he is also a proven winner. Payton will groom him into a GOOD quarterback.

Titans - Matt Leinart- USC- QB - Norm Chow just fainted realizing Matt is still around, The Titans get up to the podum faster than the lions did when they got Mike Williams. Norm will make Matt into a Pro Bowl QB I can't wait to see this guy play for Norm again he is going to put up some AWESOME numbers.

Jets- Jay Cutler - Vandy- QB - The best pick would be D'Brickshaw but from what i have been hearing is that the Jets are trying to cut ties with ALOT of the Jets players. Also with Chad Pennington coming off another shoulder surgery there is alot of questions.

Packers- Mario Williams - NCState- DE - The packers need help EVERYWHERE but this guy will cause havoc to the NFC North for years.

Raiders- A.J. Hawk - Ohio St. - LB - Hawk brings that mean streak the Raiders are trying to get back. This guy is going to accually hurt people in the Black and Silver

9ers- D'Brickshaw Fergeson - Virginia - OT - The 9ers start jumping for joy with Alex Smith as they get possible the best all around player in the draft. He WILL keep Smith off his back for years to come. This guy is an animal. ( I wish he would fall to the number 9 spot so the lions can pick him up...unless there was a reciever...just kidding)

Buffalo- Haloti Ngata - Oregon- DT - The Bills need help in the trenches on both sides and he will bring a ton of pressure on apoising QB's

DETRIOT- Michael Huff - Texas - S - He will be an unbelievable S in the NFL i hope the lions don't pass on him if he is available. I know they need help at OL and DL but this guy is going to be good. PLEASE PICK HIM LIONS.

Cards- DeAngelo Williams - Memphis -RB- Arrington didn't pan out like they wanted but he is still young but Williams can step in right away and help out Warner who i think will sign if he didn't already

Rams- Vernon Davis - Maryland - TE

Browns- Jimmy Williams - Virginia Tech- CB- The Browns need so much help on D and when Romeo is the coach he wants to get some D they pick up the best available DB.

TELL ME IF YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE OR JUST TELL ME IF IT FLAT OUT SUCKS

good mock so far, but i cant see GB going DE especially if they resign Kampman.

February 18th, 2006, 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]