View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 26th, 2014, 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Draft rant 
Stats Boy

Aaron Rodgers is a Jeff Tedford QB. Haven't us as Lions fans learned a lesson of taking Tedford QB's in the top 10? Every coach that drafts a Tedford QB deserves the firing he will eventually get. Look at a history of this guys QB's. Some Tedford stars include Joey Harrington, Kyle Boller, Trent Dilfer, David Carr and the star of the bunch Akili Smith. I heard during the draft non stop articles about Harrintgtons can-do attitude and all this other nonsence. Well its an arm and not intestines that make an NFL QB in this league. I wouldn't even waste a 2nd round pick on this fraud. Some say its unfair to judge a player based on what coach he is from. Isn't it safe to say the Steve Spurrier QB's and WR's will flop in the NFL? (have fun with sexy rexy bears).
Also, this is buy far the worst year for the offensive line ever. I wouldn't even start Alex Barron in the Arena league and the Brown's (Jammal and Elton) look average at best. We have to re-sign McDougle and Raiola to keep our team up to date. Dave Loverne got effectively bull rushed last year and never found himself comfortable on our line. We need to replace him.
Jeff Garcia isn't the answer at QB for us. The man is 35 years old and he will either find his stride for one more season or be completely washed up. Like he did in Cleveland. I am a Joey Basher. However I do believe he will be our QB for at least another year. If Garcia wins the job, we have a QB contreversy and no team will ever make the playoffs with a QB contreversy.

February 25th, 2005, 7:54 pm
NFL Veteran

Honest to goodness, I don't like the top two QB's either. But I am sure glad they are considered top 10 because it helps our cause.

I do think this is one of the deepest crops of underrated QB's ever.

Lefors, Orton, Walter, Chang, McPherson, Campbell, Rix, Greene, Randall, Allen, Anderson and Frye are all QB's I either like a lot, or have some feeling about them that maybe they could play.

The one's I don't like are White, Guidugli, besides the top 2.

The rest I have no opinion on. Prolly cause I haven't seen them.

February 25th, 2005, 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2