View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 NFLdraftcountdown's updated mock 
RIP Killer

Post NFLdraftcountdown's updated mock
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

I like the mock, mainly because we get 1) DJ, 2) Tuck, 3) Munoz. However, I think the Jets will take a TE and I don't like the Vikes taking Erasmus James at 18...He'd disrupt our OTs of Backus and Rogers/Butler.

March 25th, 2005, 12:57 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: NFLdraftcountdown's updated mock
conversion02 wrote:
I like the mock, mainly because we get 1) DJ, 2) Tuck, 3) Munoz. However, I think the Jets will take a TE and I don't like the Vikes taking Erasmus James at 18...He'd disrupt our OTs of Backus and Rogers/Butler.

Doesn't matter how much we like it. :D My gut tells me we won't get DJ. I just don't think its realistic. :(

March 25th, 2005, 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

We need to draft a stud defensive player at just about any position, a football warrior. Then work to build a solid oline that we can count on for years to come. If we let the oline become a weak point it will effect the performance of all our key players, Joey, Kevin, Roy and could end Charlie's career.

Please build a monster oline and the rest should take care of itself.

March 25th, 2005, 6:28 pm

You bring up a good point. It all starts with the offensive line doens't it? You can have a great squad everywhere else, but if your oline is shaky, then it won't do you any good. That was a big lions problem back in the day and still is now.

March 25th, 2005, 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

All we need is a solid OL and a QB as good as Peyton and we could have an O that would rival Indy's!! We've already got one of their OGs and noe of their TEs. Keep in mind, there's a lot of sarcasm there; we'll never have a QB like Peyton.

March 26th, 2005, 11:27 am

All I want is someone efficient, not breathtaking. Thats all we need.

March 26th, 2005, 11:31 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

That seems like most of what we'll get around #10 is efficient, not breath-taking unless someone falls.

March 26th, 2005, 11:33 am

That seems like most of what we'll get around #10 is efficient, not breath-taking unless someone falls.

I agree, but I meant at qb, in reply to your post about a qb like manning. Thats why i think joey might just work, he just will never be a fantasy player's dream.

March 26th, 2005, 11:39 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Yeah, more like a Kyle Boller, or Brad Johnson (when he wasn't old).

March 26th, 2005, 11:42 am

Trent Dilfer was the man at that. Nothing flashy, just got it done. Don't know why he was a journeyman, I'd rather have him than some of the top five qb drafts picks.

March 26th, 2005, 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]