View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 18th, 2017, 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 iPhone 6. 
Megatron

Post Re: iPhone 6.
BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
mariad wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Anyone that bought the i6, did you notice any duchbaggery as soon as the i7 was released?

I bought the i6plus for both my wife and myself. As soon as the i7 got released, there was an update for the i6. Ever since that update, both my wife's phone and mine have had some issues. My phone freezes up sometimes, other times it just kicks me right off the internet. My wife's phone keeps slipping into silent mode for the ringer and alarm clock. Non of these issues ever happened before the post i7 update.

I think they intentionally, introduced a few bugs in that update to get as many people as they could to trade up to the i7.
Quite probable, but i have not faced any such issues even after the update. Have you got it checked by Apple?
No, I have not gone to the Apple Store. Since it happened to both my wife and me at the same update, I just chalked it up to Apple playing games to get people fed up with their old phone enough to upgrade to the i7.
FWIW my 6+ has been fine, though I am about ready to get the 7 (using their upgrade program).
This late into the i7 run? You might as well wait for the i8!
Meh..I don't need to have the latest and greatest when it comes out; I like to wait a bit to let the initial rush and headaches to be worked out.

March 29th, 2017, 4:40 pm
Varsity Captain

TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
BillySims wrote:
mariad wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Anyone that bought the i6, did you notice any duchbaggery as soon as the i7 was released?

I bought the i6plus for both my wife and myself. As soon as the i7 got released, there was an update for the i6. Ever since that update, both my wife's phone and mine have had some issues. My phone freezes up sometimes, other times it just kicks me right off the internet. My wife's phone keeps slipping into silent mode for the ringer and alarm clock. Non of these issues ever happened before the post i7 update.

I think they intentionally, introduced a few bugs in that update to get as many people as they could to trade up to the i7.
Quite probable, but i have not faced any such issues even after the update. Have you got it checked by Apple?
No, I have not gone to the Apple Store. Since it happened to both my wife and me at the same update, I just chalked it up to Apple playing games to get people fed up with their old phone enough to upgrade to the i7.
FWIW my 6+ has been fine, though I am about ready to get the 7 (using their upgrade program).
This late into the i7 run? You might as well wait for the i8!
Meh..I don't need to have the latest and greatest when it comes out; I like to wait a bit to let the initial rush and headaches to be worked out.

This is why I never buy apple products. Also no universal chargers and other accessories.

March 29th, 2017, 11:02 pm
RIP Killer

No issues with my 6S+ other than a crappy battery, that, after a year was replaced for free at the Apple Store. I just had to wipe my phone and restore from the cloud.

April 8th, 2017, 10:17 pm
Head Cheerleader

Have been using a year old iPhone 6 16gb for around 8 months now and it is working absolutely fine. Moreover, got iPhone 4 32gb since 2011 and it still works like it used to be on day one.

May 3rd, 2017, 10:37 am
William Clay Ford Sr.

TylerBlackett wrote:
How to fix iPhone 6+ touch screen unresponsive issue?

Push and hold the home button and the off button at the same time until you see the screen go black and the Apple symbol appear.

This will reboot your phone. You might need to do this 2 times. But, it should reset your phone. And you won’t lose any photos or anything.

October 20th, 2017, 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6