View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 29th, 2014, 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Dancing With The Stars, VOTE KATONY! 
RIP Killer

Post Dancing With The Stars, VOTE KATONY!
OK, I'll have to admit... I hate this show. BUT Kathy Ireland is in it this year and she is an awesome women and goes to our small group at church with her husband. So if anyone watches, VOTE KATONY!!!

http://www.votekatony.com/

PS: (I really never would have guessed I would be watching his show let alone voting for it...)

Last edited by steensn on September 22nd, 2009, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 22nd, 2009, 10:34 pm
RIP Killer

I just realized that I watch it on a tape delay and you guys prolly already watched or missed it...

September 22nd, 2009, 10:35 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I don't know about you steensn! First, you refuse to even look at the "Girly Thread" and now you admit to watching "Dancing With the Stars".

YOUR MAN CARD IS HEREBY REVOKED!

September 22nd, 2009, 11:06 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

September 22nd, 2009, 11:08 pm
RIP Killer

Ouch, bite me single guy with no regular sex life ;)

My wife deserves better than for me to google over other women.

September 22nd, 2009, 11:31 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

I'm a single guy with a regular sex life. :lol:

September 23rd, 2009, 2:54 am

Atleast, I don't watch Dancing With The Stars! :roll: Besides, I like a little more variety. :wink:

What I'm trying to say is that I would expect a thread like this from someone like hotlionschick, but not a dude! At the very least, if you do watch crap like this, don't publicly admit it. Someone will question your manhood every time. What's next? The Lifetime Movie Review Thread? :lol:

September 23rd, 2009, 9:27 am
Modmin Dude

Atleast, I don't watch Dancing With The Stars! :roll: Besides, I like a little more variety. :wink:

What I'm trying to say is that I would expect a thread like this from someone like hotlionschick, but not a dude! At the very least, if you do watch crap like this, don't publicly admit it. Someone will question your manhood every time. What's next? The Lifetime Movie Review Thread? :lol:

This, coming from the guy that pays for "exclusive" Big Brother access? :wink: :lol:

September 23rd, 2009, 9:53 am
RIP Killer

Lol, I am who I am. I will openly support someone, not the show. My manhood is as strong as ever!

Once she's off the show I'm done watching.

September 23rd, 2009, 9:56 am

This, coming from the guy that pays for "exclusive" Big Brother access? :wink: :lol:

You don't know what you're missing. Big Brother is the biggest trainwreck in the history of television and it's the only reality show I watch. Hell, I don't even care about the actual show that much. The live feeds show you just how vile, despicable, vulgar, reprehensible, moronic, and classless those people actually are, and will have you laughing for hours. With that said, YAY Jordan FTW!!!!!! :D

September 23rd, 2009, 10:16 am

Lol, I am who I am. I will openly support someone, not the show. My manhood is as strong as ever!

Once she's off the show I'm done watching.
for that week....

September 23rd, 2009, 10:16 am
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:

You don't know what you're missing. Big Brother is the biggest trainwreck in the history of television and it's the only reality show I watch. Hell, I don't even care about the actual show that much. The live feeds show you just how vile, despicable, vulgar, reprehensible, moronic, and classless those people actually are, and will have you laughing for hours. With that said, YAY Jordan FTW!!!!!! :D

Drama queen...

September 23rd, 2009, 10:18 am

In hindsite, I feel that I was rather harsh on steensn and offer my sincerest apologies. His manhood may still be in intact, but he's just pussy-whupped instead! :lol:

September 23rd, 2009, 11:52 pm

Oh no, i started questioning his manhood when he was admiring AP's 8pack in the preseason. No apologies here ;)

September 24th, 2009, 1:23 am
RIP Killer

(That means I have to watch it for another week...)

September 24th, 2009, 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next