View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2014, 2:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Racy Superbowl Ad Shot down by Fox. 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: Racy Superbowl Ad Shot down by Fox.
C'mon Sly, You know you were fapping to the godaddy commercial only to go limp when it revealed to be Joan Rivers.... then again knowing you, you probably kept right on going.

February 8th, 2011, 2:14 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

slybri19 wrote:
I was very disappointed in the ads this year. The little Darth Vader one was great, along with a couple from Bud Light and Doritos, but the rest sucked! Next year, I DEMAND to see more scantily clad women promoting products that we don't remember what they were endorsing once the commercial is over. :D

I'm gonna take the complaints one step further.....Did niether team have cheerleaders this year?? NOT ONE camera pan to a single cheerleader this year. I was thinkin at least durring hafltime i'd at least get to oggle Fergie's legs..but the 1/2time show sucked too! I give the superbowl side show a c-

February 8th, 2011, 10:55 am
RIP Killer

Ads... most sucked I agree...

And praise the Lord for no distracting cheerleaders.

February 8th, 2011, 11:01 am

All I can say to you Steens is.."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :wink:

February 8th, 2011, 11:53 am
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:

:confused: I heard he wanted to see them too!!!! :shock:

:lol:

February 8th, 2011, 4:01 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:

But the Lord created cheerleaders specifically for that purpose, one of his finer achievments if I do say so myself...

February 8th, 2011, 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Nope...

February 8th, 2011, 5:28 pm

yer not speaking for god there are ya steens? :wink:

February 9th, 2011, 11:22 am
RIP Killer

God speaks for himself...

Mt. 5:28

February 9th, 2011, 11:37 am
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:

The Bible says no cheerleaders!!! :shock: WHOW!!!! They really were ahead of their time, huh? :wink:

February 10th, 2011, 3:50 pm
RIP Killer

I think it is clear...

February 10th, 2011, 8:34 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
The Detroit one was good

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

February 11th, 2011, 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
3rd Round Selection

steensn wrote:

Way behind on this one because I haven't really even checked the forum in months (I haven't been looking at the usual football forums much lately with the lockout...then I realized LB usually has very heavy conversation off topic and unlike certain larger sites I won't name actually allow you to talk about the fun stuff).

But I just couldn't resist this...How is God "speaking for himself" in a book written by men? Isn't that quite literally someone else speaking for him? :P

I won't turn it into a debate on how true or not anything in the bible is or if there is or isn't a god but I just figured I had to post a chuckle response to that.

...Again not meant to spark discussion on the legitimacy of claims in the bible or anything of the sort, just pointing out that it was literally an example of someone speaking for God which I found a little funny:P

April 7th, 2011, 6:19 pm
RIP Killer

Rob_Shadows wrote:
...Again not meant to spark discussion on the legitimacy of claims in the bible or anything of the sort, just pointing out that it was literally an example of someone speaking for God which I found a little funny:P

That is just the problem, you made a claim questioning the legitimacy of the Bible. I made a claim based on my faith, you can question the legitimacy of what I believe the Bible to be, I don't mind, join the club. But you are making a stretch to make a point and not focusing on what was presented and the claim the Bible makes of itself. If you disagree with that claim, feel free to. but don't try and fish for logical fallacies by creating a confliction that doesn't exist in my assumptions.

Our assumptions (axiums) are in conflict, not what I said. If we can't agree on that then all you are going to do is jab here and there and it'll just end in a mess. If you don't intend to question the Bible, then don't...

April 7th, 2011, 6:25 pm
3rd Round Selection

steensn wrote:
Rob_Shadows wrote:

That is just the problem, you made a claim questioning the legitimacy of the Bible. I made a claim based on my faith, you can question the legitimacy of what I believe the Bible to be, I don't mind, join the club. But you are making a stretch to make a point and not focusing on what was presented and the claim the Bible makes of itself. If you disagree with that claim, feel free to. but don't try and fish for logical fallacies by creating a confliction that doesn't exist in my assumptions.

Our assumptions (axiums) are in conflict, not what I said. If we can't agree on that then all you are going to do is jab here and there and it'll just end in a mess. If you don't intend to question the Bible, then don't...

Lol, you christians are so touchy! it's cute and at times somewhat annoying...but as the good book says I still love ya steensn

I honestly didn't mean it in a way disputing the word of the bible, I was simply pointing out that even in the event that the word is truth it was men that wrote that message for god and not god himself. It was a comment meant in complete jest with no hidden agenda, I may have worded it in a way that sounded condescending and if that's the case I apologize. I stress again I was merely pointing out that the bible was written by humans delivering the word of god and thus god literally spoke through others, that's all...

April 7th, 2011, 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next