View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 30th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Donald Trump for Prez? 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Donald Trump for Prez?
slybri19 wrote:
steensn wrote:
Sly, make it 95%... half of what you threw up has been proven wrong...

Did you even read my post? You're arguing that Obama was born in Hawaii and I'm not really disputing that. What I'm saying is that he is attempting to hide something on his long form Birth Certificate, or else he would have released it already. A Certification of Live Birth is not the same thing and would not be updated under Hawaiian state law if he legally changed his name. The "theory" about his legal name that I posted above has not been "proven wrong".

I know didn't say certain things, that is why I said 95% not 100%. See the difference?

April 17th, 2011, 9:47 am
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
A Certificate of Birth is NOT a Birth Certificate. It is not as official, it does not have a state stamp on it, and it was issued 7-8 days after his birth day. In some states you cannot get a drivers license with a "Certificate of Birth" as they are not a recognized official piece of identification. Obama has spent $2 million hiding this thing, why? What troubles me is there doesn't seem to be an application process or back ground check to be the President. Everyone knows that Arnold can't be Pres because he was born in Austria or something like that, but it is common knowledge. For people that are unknown it doesn't seem that there is a process to check them out... They win the primary, they have the nomination. That is ridiculous.

Again, it is not a question of "official documentation." We are talking the many pieces of evidence surrounding this. I mean, people are supposing that somehow a family with no money had their son born in Africa or the Middle East, then flew him to the cheapest place in the world.. oh I mean Hawaii on the no money that they had to fake his natural born citizen status so he could be president some day?

He hasn't spent 2 million dollars hiding it, that is a false internet rumor. But look at the situation people are trying to say is more likely to have happened. No money, no means to travel around the world just for fun, yet they would have had Barrack in Kenya, fly back to Hawaii, paid the hospital off to send announcements just in case someone looked back on this event, got a certificate of live birth, etc. The paper was submitted 4 days after his birth.. crazy.

April 17th, 2011, 9:57 am
Player of the Year - Defense

It's not crazy steens... you talk like the end goal was president. The goal of faking residence would be citizenship, just like the illegals that cross the border just to have their kids born in the US, then go back to their country of origin and the child can then come and go when they're of age. You didn't hear about the CA scam that has chinese mothers fly in a few weeks prior to giving birth, give birth, then go back?

And if they had contacts or friends/family that could put them up for a short time, then yes, even hawaii, was an option over other places where they had no place to stay.

I'm not saying I agree with any of the controversy, I just wanted to point out that what you called crazy, was actually quite common.

April 17th, 2011, 10:46 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

steensn wrote:
I know didn't say certain things, that is why I said 95% not 100%. See the difference?

No, I don't. I'm basically ignoring the issue about where he was born in favor of his legal name, his SSN(s), and his student loan applications. How do you get 95% from that when you have debunked none of it?

April 17th, 2011, 12:35 pm
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:
steensn wrote:

No, I don't. I'm basically ignoring the issue about where he was born in favor of his legal name, his SSN(s), and his student loan applications. How do you get 95% from that when you have debunked none of it?

Student loan application:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... dental.asp

It was an April Fools Joke...

April 17th, 2011, 2:37 pm
RIP Killer

njroar wrote:
It's not crazy steens... you talk like the end goal was president. The goal of faking residence would be citizenship, just like the illegals that cross the border just to have their kids born in the US, then go back to their country of origin and the child can then come and go when they're of age. You didn't hear about the CA scam that has chinese mothers fly in a few weeks prior to giving birth, give birth, then go back?

And if they had contacts or friends/family that could put them up for a short time, then yes, even hawaii, was an option over other places where they had no place to stay.

I'm not saying I agree with any of the controversy, I just wanted to point out that what you called crazy, was actually quite common.

Quote:
Under certain circumstances, U.S. citizenship can be acquired from one's parents. The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S. and its outlying possessions to married parents (special conditions affect children born out of wedlock: see below):[5]

* If both parents are U.S. citizens, the child is a citizen if either of the parents has ever lived in the U.S. prior to the child's birth
* If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is a U.S. national, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has lived in the U.S. for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth
* If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if
o the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[6] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and
o at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.

Obama's mother was a US citizen and he lived in the US after his birth for a long time. They had no need to hide it, they could have done it legally without any issues. It would take MORE work to pay people off and fake it. You can't go around planning this stuff and make it happen before hand. If you are pregnant you know better and stay in that place till birth. It's silly to think they were dumb enough to not realize she was pregnant yet pull of a last minute payoff and several indications in the paper and other places just in case.

They didn't NEED to... the birthers don't even have a legal point anyways since his mom was a US citizen anyways...

Here is the time line given by Obama:

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/

It just doesn't make sense knowing the situation these people were in. They were literally IN Hawaii at SCHOOL... they had no reason or MONEY to do all this. Obama Sr. was an exchange student on US dime... it is crazy... not because it isn't POSSIBLE but because it doesn't fit at all the situation his parents were in. It takes the LEAST LIKELY option that goes against anything normal and without PROOF refuses to acknowledge the piles of data.

Obama hasn't spent millions defending this, it has been no more than an annoyance at best.

April 17th, 2011, 3:22 pm

steensn wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
steensn wrote:

Student loan application:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... dental.asp

It was an April Fools Joke...

I know the "AP" story that Snopes is talking about was an April Fools Day joke, but it was based upon previous rumors about Obama's student aid. The real question is if there is nothing to the story, then why is Obama keeping the records sealed? What is he trying to hide? And whatever happened to the most transparent White House ever?

April 20th, 2011, 7:15 am
RIP Killer

While you point out an irony... at some point stupid rumors should not be dignified with a responce. You know as well as I do that at some point you just have to ignore them.

Also, can anyone veryify whether the student loan applications are even kept this long? It doesn't matter, but just because some yahoo decides to start a rumor doesn't mean you should dignify it. All realistic and plausible based on the evidence shows that most of this stuff is nonsense.

IMO, it is lamer than the lame crap the libs tried to pull on Bush. At least that nonsense was true, irrelevent, but true.

April 20th, 2011, 9:46 am

Actually the stuff they pulled with Bush (I'm assuming you mean the National Guard Records) was a fake. The memo's they posted were written in fonts that weren't even around when he did his service.

And the issues aren't just rumors. The fact is a short form birth certificate isn't valid even if you wanted to go apply for your driver's license. You need a notarized copy of the long form. And I have no clue how much has been spent, but lawyers are keeping anyone from getting access to his long form. If it was just a petty rumor, you'd think he'd make it available and get it over with. Even if it does exist, he's using it as a tool to turn around and call people crazy for bringing it up.

I don't believe he was born outside the country, but as a journalism major, the refusal to provide the information makes it a story. That's why the media loves it. Refusing to give information is becoming habit though. They've refused every public information record that Issa has requested as well. Transparency isn't in his vocabulary.

April 20th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Also on a side note... Whitewater was a stupid rumor for awhile until the reporters finally uncovered the truth. And going by Obama's own timeline would be like me using wikipedia as a source ;)

April 20th, 2011, 2:53 pm

CNN wrote:
"After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency. This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country. I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election. I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public office cannot be done half heartedly. Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector.

I want to personally thank the millions of Americans who have joined the various Trump grassroots movements and written me letters and e-mails encouraging me to run. My gratitude for your faith and trust in me could never be expressed properly in words. So, I make you this promise: that I will continue to voice my opinions loudly and help to shape our politician's thoughts. My ability to bring important economic and foreign policy issues to the forefront of the national dialogue is perhaps my greatest asset and one of the most valuable services I can provide to this country. I will continue to push our President and the country's policy makers to address the dire challenges arising from our unsustainable debt structure and increasing lack of global competitiveness. Issues, including getting tough on China and other countries that are methodically and systematically taking advantage of the United States, were seldom mentioned before I brought them to the forefront of the country's conversation. They are now being debated vigorously. I will also continue to push for job creation, an initiative that should be this country's top priority and something that I know a lot about. I will not shy away from expressing the opinions that so many of you share yet don't have a medium through which to articulate.

I look forward to supporting the candidate who is the most qualified to help us tackle our country's most important issues and am hopeful that, when this person emerges, he or she will have the courage to take on the challenges of the Office and be the agent of change that this country so desperately needs."

Thank you and God Bless America!
Donald J. Trump

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/breaking-trump-not-running-for-president/?hpt=Sbin
Well, so much for that. It must have been a publicity stunt all along, but atleast he forced Obama to release his birth certificate (real or otherwise). I just hope he doesn't attempt a 3rd party run, which would virtually guarantee another 4 years of Obozo.

May 16th, 2011, 6:58 pm
Modmin Dude

Did you honestly think he was going to run? Doesn't he do this same sort of thing every 4 years? Seems like a publicity stunt, for the most part.

May 17th, 2011, 9:28 am
I'm glad he's not running. He can now spend his money and use his publicity on whatever candidate he wants to support, while bashing and pestering Obama the entire time.

May 17th, 2011, 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2