View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 26th, 2014, 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone Musically Inclined? 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Anyone Musically Inclined?
But, but, but.........you're killing the planet every time you plug in your amp! :x

April 23rd, 2011, 12:53 pm
RIP Killer

It'd be funny if that is what I said...ever....

April 24th, 2011, 10:11 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I suppose you could become the anti-Spinal Tap by reducing the maximum volume on amps from 11 to 5 or something like that? I mean, we have to save the planet, right? :lol:

April 24th, 2011, 12:34 pm
NFL Team Captain

I've had a Takamine Electric/Acoustic for 17 years, two guitar classes and still can't play the damn thing!!! I also bought one of those iAXE USB electric guitars so I wouldn't keep the wife and kids awake. That lasted about a 2 weeks.

Oh... you said musically inclined, I thought you said musically declined? :-({|=

April 24th, 2011, 7:57 pm
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:
I suppose you could become the anti-Spinal Tap by reducing the maximum volume on amps from 11 to 5 or something like that? I mean, we have to save the planet, right? :lol:

If every home in the US had them running 24/7 that might make sense if you can get the same performance with higher efficiency...

April 24th, 2011, 11:10 pm
RIP Killer

Ended up grabbing 2 Dean electrics, a Squire Strat, and a Takamine acoustic. I think I'm gonna keep the one Dean and sell the rest on Craigslist... this guy had like 100+ guirtars he was looking to get rid of.

April 25th, 2011, 10:52 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

holy crap!!! Did Willie Nelson get Audited again?? Who has that many guitars? Or were they all "mini"? :wink:

April 25th, 2011, 5:23 pm
RIP Killer

IDK, his house wasnt even that awesome (probably because he bought so many guitars). Anyways they were definetly a stock from some attempt at a store of wholesale. I was bummed I missed out on the Les Paul's I really wanted. The Dean plays well, gonna keep that one until I can find a great deal on a Les Paul style Gibson or hollow body.

April 25th, 2011, 5:26 pm
National Champion

i have been playing for a long time now, own 6 guitars, current favorite is my resophonic (resonator) delta blues sound so sweet with a brass slide on that guitar.

on the high tech side i have a charvel fusion delux.. piped through a roland Gr 50 gutiar synth, over 128 different instruments and sound effects possible all picked from my guitar..including uke and mandolin..
i even grab sound files from pc games and play them on my guitar a pick slide/drag SW tie fighter is awsome.. :alien2:

anyway

my wish list is, a stand up bass, and ... a Banjo lol

May 2nd, 2011, 9:56 pm
RIP Killer

I play bass. I have a 1992 fender American jazz plus 5 string (sounds sweeeeeet), an ibanez acoustic bass 4 string (an apparently rare US made), and (not a bass) 1959 les Paul special fat neck

May 4th, 2011, 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2