View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 9:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Osama Bin Laden killed 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Osama Bin Laden killed
DevilDoc wrote:

What happened to the days of picking your chin off the sidewalk because your dad just gave you a "pop" for swearing in front of a lady, let alone spitting. Now you can even tell who the "ladies" are in some cases, and if you have to tell someone you are, you probably aint.

just a thought

Unfortunately, that is yet another problem with America today, the idea that somehow physical disciplining of children by their parents promotes behavioral disorders and violence. What a crock of sh!t. I've seen too many households where the children are in charge and the parents don't properly discipline their kids either because they don't believe in it or because they fear they might get in trouble for it.

People always compliment me on the behavior of my kids, and then ask why I am so hard on them. My answer? "How do you think they got so well behaved?" It certainly wasn't because I let them do as they please without STERN consequences.

Lawyers, judges, politicians and child psychologists.......all of them are destroying this country.

May 16th, 2011, 3:00 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Osama Bin Laden killed
m2karateman wrote:
DevilDoc wrote:

What happened to the days of picking your chin off the sidewalk because your dad just gave you a "pop" for swearing in front of a lady, let alone spitting. Now you can even tell who the "ladies" are in some cases, and if you have to tell someone you are, you probably aint.

just a thought

Unfortunately, that is yet another problem with America today, the idea that somehow physical disciplining of children by their parents promotes behavioral disorders and violence. What a crock of sh!t. I've seen too many households where the children are in charge and the parents don't properly discipline their kids either because they don't believe in it or because they fear they might get in trouble for it.

People always compliment me on the behavior of my kids, and then ask why I am so hard on them. My answer? "How do you think they got so well behaved?" It certainly wasn't because I let them do as they please without STERN consequences.

Lawyers, judges, politicians and child psychologists.......all of them are destroying this country.

POST OF THE DECADE!!!! Screw Ron Paul and Sarah Palin...I wanna vote for you Mike!

May 16th, 2011, 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6