View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 2:34 am



Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 South Park coming to an end. 
Author Message
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
@wags, might as well close it down.. We've awakened the theists.


June 16th, 2011, 2:06 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
aughsum wrote:
I've addressed all of these..


No you haven't... that is a bold lie. You can't even tell me what proposed religions these are stemmed from and neither can enyone else because we have no evidence of it.

aughsum wrote:
You all get so butt-hurt about this topic.. Take it easy. I never said I know anything 100% to be true - I'm not that audacious (no one should be, but some obviously are).
I never said anyone who disagrees with my belief is wrong either.. I believe I said the exact opposite, that you're welcome to believe whatever you want if you think it will earn you some kind of magical brownie points.


You claim with you mouth not to be 100% true, but act the opposite. Just look at your post, you say the same things you get made and "religious" people for. That is the point... completely and utterly hypocritical.

aughsum wrote:
And I know Hebrew isn't a religion, but the israelites/Hebrews had a religion that split into judiasm and paganism, right?


Did they? You are stating things like you are fishing for an answer instead of giving the facts to support your statement. If you don't know, not propose it as a known fact.

aughsum wrote:
I never claimed to have gone good will hunting on religion, and I don't do the whole google thing so.. Things might get mixed up while sifting through all that garbage that I wish I didn't know.


The things you call garbage from a "investigation" based on clearly false information? Very comforting and makes you sound smart...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


June 16th, 2011, 2:42 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
steensn wrote:
aughsum wrote:
I've addressed all of these..


No you haven't... that is a bold lie. You can't even tell me what proposed religions these are stemmed from and neither can enyone else because we have no evidence of it.

aughsum wrote:
You all get so butt-hurt about this topic.. Take it easy. I never said I know anything 100% to be true - I'm not that audacious (no one should be, but some obviously are).
I never said anyone who disagrees with my belief is wrong either.. I believe I said the exact opposite, that you're welcome to believe whatever you want if you think it will earn you some kind of magical brownie points.


You claim with you mouth not to be 100% true, but act the opposite. Just look at your post, you say the same things you get made and "religious" people for. That is the point... completely and utterly hypocritical.

aughsum wrote:
And I know Hebrew isn't a religion, but the israelites/Hebrews had a religion that split into judiasm and paganism, right?


Did they? You are stating things like you are fishing for an answer instead of giving the facts to support your statement. If you don't know, not propose it as a known fact.

aughsum wrote:
I never claimed to have gone good will hunting on religion, and I don't do the whole google thing so.. Things might get mixed up while sifting through all that garbage that I wish I didn't know.


The things you call garbage from a "investigation" based on clearly false information? Very comforting and makes you sound smart...

Image


June 16th, 2011, 2:52 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
Nice... it's fine if you want to resort to that, just makes it easier to see how far oyu actualy dug into this and know about it. You put yourself in another bad spot, this is an easy out, I get it. Easier spot would be to just admit you really didn't investigate it to the depth you claim, but you don't care because you believe what you want. It's that easy... answering questions you don't know the answer to because you said something wrong... now that is hard.

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


June 16th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: April 1st, 2009, 9:37 pm
Posts: 312
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
steensn wrote:
Nice... it's fine if you want to resort to that, just makes it easier to see how far oyu actualy dug into this and know about it. You put yourself in another bad spot, this is an easy out, I get it. Easier spot would be to just admit you really didn't investigate it to the depth you claim, but you don't care because you believe what you want. It's that easy... answering questions you don't know the answer to because you said something wrong... now that is hard.

Image


June 16th, 2011, 3:10 pm
Profile
League MVP
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3635
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
Steensn??? can i can i can i??????? PLEEEEEAAASE?!?!?!?


June 16th, 2011, 3:19 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
He makes it too easy...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


June 16th, 2011, 4:25 pm
Profile
League MVP
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3635
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
I know...thats what makes it fun!


June 16th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: December 25th, 2005, 6:19 am
Posts: 1188
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
Holy crap, I completely forgot about this thread and the fact that I posted in it. Admittedly I don't check LB very often these days, certainly not as often as I should.

This will sound odd given the tone of my contribution to this thread but I think I'll refrain from getting re-involved too much as things have gotten a bit out of hand. I do apologize for the hostile tone in my response, I was tired, cranky and in a bad mood and while I can't necessarily say I didn't mean to offend anyone because obviously with such an opposing stance on this subject offense is to be expected, I didn't mean to sound so hostile and certainly didn't mean to sound threatening. So I do apologize for that, particularly devildoc or warrior or whatever you want to be called, lol. (I didn't even know it was possible to change names without creating a new account)


June 19th, 2011, 10:06 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3029
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: South Park coming to an end.
Rob, no worries, I wasn't concerned about it, I didn't cry, or get scared, mad or nothing. You have your view, and that's ok, but I have mine and I won't be intimidated no matter what. So it's cool.

Btw, in order to change names like that you gotta have a FRIEND in High Places....

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


June 19th, 2011, 11:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.