View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Workaholics 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Workaholics
ok so it's been confirmed we have some solid South Park fans. Have any of you stuck around the next half hour to check out workoholics? This has to be my favorite new show! the comedy is extremly original. while some of it relies on shock value the over stories and dialog are really very witty.

there have been a couple of "eh" episodes, but the ones that are funny are just extremely so.

Warning for our more....mormon'esque freinds..you will NOT like this show Steensn, Billy, Warrior..I mean you will HATE this show do not watch it under any circumstances!

June 11th, 2011, 12:42 am
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Workaholics
regularjoe12 wrote:
ok so it's been confirmed we have some solid South Park fans. Have any of you stuck around the next half hour to check out workoholics? This has to be my favorite new show! the comedy is extremly original. while some of it relies on shock value the over stories and dialog are really very witty.

there have been a couple of "eh" episodes, but the ones that are funny are just extremely so.

Warning for our more....mormon'esque freinds..you will NOT like this show Steensn, Billy, Warrior..I mean you will HATE this show do not watch it under any circumstances!

Don't lump me in with mormon's. I don't worship a false GOD. They call him Jesus. But, it is not the same Jesus that died to save us from our sin. Mormonism is a cult.

June 11th, 2011, 7:41 am

aww Billy you disapoint me. I try and give a freindly warning and you get offended. I didnt say you were a mormon..I said you were "Mormon-esque"
let me clearify that for you a bit.

You choose to live a lifstyle that is much closer to the expectations set unto Mormons. No drinking, smoking, partying, swearing, rules about dancing, and various other limitations. basically what I like to call "religiously conservative". Im supprised to see such a strong stance against Mormons. I would bet that you would get along VERY well with the vast majority of them.....

Also...they DO worship the same god as you...they are just a bit....confused (IMO) about their personal Messiah for him. They are no more of a...what was the term you used..."Cult" than being Jewish.....

And just a side note....Dont hate on Mormons anyways...they are a harmless folk..they practically own the boyscouts for crying out loud.

June 11th, 2011, 10:17 am
RIP Killer

Reg_Joe you couldn't be more confused about what we've been talking about on this board. I have drinks, I smoke a cigar every once and a while (less because my wife doesn't like the smell), I obviously love dancing per your sexual fantasies of be on dancing with the stars (It's creepy but it is reality so we should address it). We've been clear it is not about following rules, that is what Mormons make it about to be along with only recently eliminating polygamy and a claim that black people were descendents of Cain and were cursed by God (they actually still believe it but only claim the curse has been lifted). They believe that god was a human like us and we can become just like him. You are talking about something MUCH different than the God of the Bible that we believe in. It is a completely different belief system, not any closer than Islam.

June 11th, 2011, 12:14 pm

ok let me just start this over

there is a new show that is AWSOME if you love odd ball/slapstick/ and smutty humor

It is not something that you or Warrrior or Billy would like...

thats all I wanted to say...
The whole mormon thing was nothing more than a comparison in the conservative lifstyle choices, thats all. and I still say stop hatin on the mormons..if more christians acted like them Christainity as a whole would have a better reputation(Bigomy Aside)

The whole smokin a cigar thing.....oh THAT will come up in anther thread all together you killer of other peopleslungs you! :wink: cough cough (lil bit of a hyocrite there)cough cough lol

June 11th, 2011, 12:55 pm
RIP Killer

I don't do it unless there is a location and group of people interested in all participating. I'm not forcing anyone who doesn't want to to smoke it.

June 11th, 2011, 2:21 pm
I don't know if there are any Mormons on this site, statistics suggest there are, but I really don't know of any by name. That said, I really can't get behind that religion, or see any reason to follow it. I can't unwrap my head around the fact that the leading Republican presidential candidate is a Mormon.

June 14th, 2011, 5:05 pm
RIP Killer

one of my favorite shows on TV - F'in hilarious.

June 21st, 2011, 9:41 pm

FINALLY! I was thinkin no one else here had any taste! :wink: :lol:

June 21st, 2011, 11:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]