View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Has anyone seen this show? 
QB Coach

Post Has anyone seen this show?
The "Hunting for Bigfoot" as done by the BFRO group?

I have often wondered what Bigfoot is, ever since taking a trip through the upper Northwest. I find this show to be intriguing and interesting, and have no idea what this could be. The show has grabbed my attention, and I must say I enjoy watching it, much as I did Monsterquest and the shows they did.

Does anyone have any theories on this?

Has anyone checked out the BFRO.net website to check out stories and research in your area?

I do have some questions that I've wanted to ask the hosts though. Like:

1. You are traveling into the woods at night, with limited abilities, what happens if you come across one?
2. How do you protect yourself?
3. What if you are attacked?

Sometimes I think these guys are much more brave/ or stupid than I.

thoughts?

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

June 12th, 2011, 4:55 pm
QB Coach

Post Re: Has anyone seen this show?
Oh, and there is no HIDDEN AGENDA behind this, I'm interested in people's thoughts and opinions. (No redirection to Christianity from me.)

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

June 12th, 2011, 4:56 pm
RIP Killer

I'd be about as worried about Bigfoot as I am about unicorns, dragons and the tooth fairy.

June 13th, 2011, 9:26 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I wasn't asking about what your bedroom decor looked like pablo, I was asking if anyone had seen the show and what they thought. It is some pretty interesting stuff.

June 13th, 2011, 4:25 pm
RIP Killer

Nope, I think Big Foot is the least exciting of all "weird/fridge" potential discoveries. Honestly, if they found one... I'd be like "Eh..."

June 13th, 2011, 4:56 pm
RIP Killer

WarEr4Christ wrote:
I wasn't asking about what your bedroom decor looked like pablo,

Pink and fluffy if you must know!

June 13th, 2011, 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP

did you clash Betty Boop with Hello Kitty?!?!?!?

Um..Tacky! :lol: :lol:

and yeah...personal oppinion on Bigfoot is this....He's too busy hangin with woflmen, and vacationing in Loch ness to be caught anywhere around here...yer pretty safe Warrior :wink:

June 13th, 2011, 5:21 pm
QB Coach

So you mean I can get rid of this garlic necklace, and stop carrying wooden stakes?

June 13th, 2011, 7:54 pm
League MVP

oh no, those are for Vampires. Vampires are VERY real. Those blood suckers are everywhere..they're called something different nowadays so they can hide in the broad daylight. I think Sly calls em "Libtards". :twisted:

June 13th, 2011, 9:16 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Pablo wrote:
WarEr4Christ wrote:
I wasn't asking about what your bedroom decor looked like pablo,

Pink and fluffy if you must know!

My daughter would die to have this room.

NEVER GIVE UP!

June 14th, 2011, 8:08 am
RIP Killer

While one must admit that the idea of having some unknown species, as large as Bigfoot is supposed to be, still able to evade human detection and no carcass of said creature never being found, is pretty remote, it still can be a possibility. There have been tribes living in remote areas of the world that "civilization" didn't know about until not too long ago. That was entire tribes of people.

Can there be species like Sasquatch that mankind has yet to fully discover? I believe it's possible. Same goes for the various creatures such as Nessie. New species get discovered, and existing species go extinct. This happens everyday.

I think closing ones mind to the idea that such creatures can or do exist is sort of foolish. I'm not saying one has to become a "believer" and start searching for them. But to sit there and say with any sort of finality that they are strictly mythical and cannot possibly exist means you aren't paying attention to some of the things that have happened around the world.

June 14th, 2011, 8:28 am
RIP Killer

I'm not saying there is no possibility, I'm saying it is astronomically low. Also, you are comparing tribes in remote areas of the world to a large creature living in the United States that folks have been trying to find for a long time - big difference.

June 14th, 2011, 9:43 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Pablo wrote:
I'm not saying there is no possibility, I'm saying it is astronomically low. Also, you are comparing tribes in remote areas of the world to a large creature living in the United States that folks have been trying to find for a long time - big difference.

Yes, but we are also talking about entire tribes versus just one or two creatures. I think it would be easier for the one or two to hide away than tribes.

And, I did say that the likelihood of their existence without detection at this point is extremely low. Not finding any of the creatures alive is somewhat understandable, but not finding any of them dead is completely mind boggling. A footprint here or a wierd hair sample there isn't enough to prove the existence, but enough to fuel the controversy.

June 14th, 2011, 10:57 am
RIP Killer

Well you are assuming that there are only one or two Bigfoot creatures when in reality there would likely have to be a "tribe" of them as well.

For some reason man seems programmed to believe in things like Gods above and mythical beings here. It seems like just about ever civilization has made up their own version of both. Up North it is Bigfoot, the hispanics here in Texas believe in chupacabras. You have Yeti, unicorns, dragons, Loch Ness Monster, Ghosts, Angels, heck just look in Wiki under:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_le ... eatures_(A)

And that is just the list beginning with "A".

June 14th, 2011, 11:12 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I think 1-2 animals could easily hide for a very long time... the issue is how do 1-2 animals survive so long anways. They'd be inbreeding like Pablo's parents, become Lions fans, and make websites dedicated a team during the worst decade of football ever played by any football team. Wait... is Pablo Bigfoot!? \:D/

June 14th, 2011, 11:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next