View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Congrats to this World's newest Soverign Nation!!! 
Player of the Year - Offense

Post Re: Congrats to this World's newest Soverign Nation!!!
Whats even worse about Wilson, is that he re-segregated the military after it had worked up to integration following the civil war. Set back race relations by decades. Gotta love the Progressive party.

And no other President would have dealt with Dafur any differently. We weren't going to go to war with China over an African nation. War with Afghanistan and Iraq might have been logistically nightmares, but they could never be a real threat in force. China is a completely different story.

July 12th, 2011, 9:57 pm
RIP Killer

Blueskies wrote:
I was joking, Steensn.

So if Bush was so successful in this endevour, why didn't he follow the same policy in Iraq and Afghanistan?

In terms of worst foriegn policy I think it goes like this:
1) Woodrow Wilson - Got us into a war we had no business fighting, and made WW2 inevitable
2) LBJ - Vietnam
3) GWB
4) Obama - continued GWB's failed policy and actually expanded it. You could argue that he's worse than GWB in this manner, but since he didn't actually start any of it, I'll give him the benefit of a slot lower on the list.

Well if you are joking it was lost on me... clearly it was that they didn't fly planes into two of our largest buildings... yes, Iraq didn't but they though they had something to do with it. Point is both techniques were used. I'm not calling Bush a genius, but he certainly is not the hungry warlord people wanted him to be.

July 13th, 2011, 12:23 am
RIP Killer

njroar wrote:
Whats even worse about Wilson, is that he re-segregated the military after it had worked up to integration following the civil war. Set back race relations by decades. Gotta love the Progressive party.

And no other President would have dealt with Dafur any differently. We weren't going to go to war with China over an African nation. War with Afghanistan and Iraq might have been logistically nightmares, but they could never be a real threat in force. China is a completely different story.

That would be such a mess!

July 13th, 2011, 12:24 am
QB Coach

Sorry Blue, but by your own logic, it would have been William Jefferson Clinton who got GWB and BO involved in the latest conflict. After the WTC of 93, and Kenya bombings, OBL was on the most wanted list. Darfur had him in custody and was willing to GIVE HIM TO US, but he snubbed them, and so x amount of years later we reap the rewards of his ineptitude.

I find it very interesting that by comparison of the actions of the Presidency at home there is a stark difference between the last three men.

Bill: was a philanderer who treated the White House as his own personal brothel, bringing movie stars and everyone else who had money for huge parties, all the time.

W: actually treated the White House and position of President with a great respect.

BO: has treated the WH and Presidency as his own personal kingdom, allowing him to do what he wants, and expecting others to follow rules that he, and his minions do not follow.

It just goes to show you that we truly got the President we deserve!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

July 13th, 2011, 8:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2