View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 3:12 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Michigan Medical Marijuana. 

How do you feel about Michigan Medical Marijuana?
I approve 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
I disapprove 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Not sure 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

Michigan Medical Marijuana. 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Michigan Medical Marijuana.
Grow up... I didn't jump in to that level Mineral, I have only commented on your choice of words not your life. If you want to make enemies you are doing a good job at it, which past experience has told me you jump off the deep end a bit too easily.

August 10th, 2011, 2:17 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Mineral, I apologize for my inappropriate comment last night. I have since removed it. It is no excuse, but I was very drunk and extremely pissed off about something else when I read this thread, so I lost it. I hope you and everyone else will forgive me.

August 10th, 2011, 2:21 pm
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:
Mineral, I apologize for my inappropriate comment last night. I have since removed it. It is no excuse, but I was very drunk and extremely pissed off about something else when I read this thread, so I lost it. I hope you and everyone else will forgive me.

Thanks Sly, that didn't sound like you and I appreciate the apology.

As for medical marijuna, if it helps anybodys quality of life I'm all for it.

As I've stated before, I rather deal with somebody who is high than someone who is drunk - especially if a car is involved.

Hopefully this thread can get back on track before 4:20... XXsmoker.gif

August 10th, 2011, 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Pablo wrote:
slybri19 wrote:

Thanks Sly, that didn't sound like you and I appreciate the apology.

As for medical marijuna, if it helps anybodys quality of life I'm all for it.

As I've stated before, I rather deal with somebody who is high than someone who is drunk - especially if a car is involved.

Hopefully this thread can get back on track before 4:20... XXsmoker.gif

I actually agree totally with everything said here.

Thanks for clearing things up here Sly.

August 10th, 2011, 2:27 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Thanks Pablo and steensn. That truly wasn't the real me posting last night since I was in a very dark mood at the time. I'm OK if I post drunk (usually just making jokes) or if I post angry (because I'll bite my tongue before I hit submit), but I can't be both at the same time. If I do, last night is the result.

August 10th, 2011, 2:34 pm
Modmin Dude

Sly-
Thank you for apologizing, it takes a real man to do that. My first thought was either your acct was hacked or you were drunk. Honestly, I'm glad it was the latter (stolen identity/hacking sux).

As for the topic at hand, I think you all know my stance on it hat36.gif

August 10th, 2011, 3:01 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

steensn wrote:
Grow up... I didn't jump in to that level Mineral, I have only commented on your choice of words not your life. If you want to make enemies you are doing a good job at it, which past experience has told me you jump off the deep end a bit too easily.

What have I done to make enemies?
OK, I hate Follett and I'm a medical marijuana patient (with a valid reason to be a MM patient).
If that means I'm creating enemies, then I don't really care. I'm living my life and expressing my opinions. If it bothers you, there should be a red "x" in the corner of your browser. Click it. I don't have to be quiet for you or anyone else.
If I'm to blame for clicking Follett's Christ videos, then you're to blame for clicking my threads.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

August 10th, 2011, 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Well, lets start with attacking me for simply posting in the thread after Sly made a drunken mistake. That would be a good start...

August 10th, 2011, 7:24 pm

steensn wrote:
Well, lets start with attacking me for simply posting in the thread after Sly made a drunken mistake. That would be a good start...

You're always among the first to quote scripture and point out faults in everyone else, judging morals and being Jesus' right hand man. I figured you might have had something to say about your buddy SlyBri. But no, of course not. Don't point out your message board buddy's faults, don't cry "SIN!!" when he wishes death to someone else. But if I have anything negative to say about Follett, boy you just jump in head first, don't you?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

August 10th, 2011, 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

So to clarify,
Gay marriage = no no
Telling someone to shoot themselves in the head and nobody will care for no reason = What Jesus Would Do.

People like you are the reason that I won't allow your god into my life. Don't want to end up like you. You'll be in for a rude awakening if there actually is a heaven and hell.

August 10th, 2011, 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

As Wags stated, I was waiting to hear back from Sly as it seemed out of character.

I am first to point out untruths, not rag on people. You tirade after his initial post was just as much a mess... you want me to single him out when you react by hoping him and his whole family dies? Really? You want everyone to come out and defend you, well you really only get that if you don't sink to that same level... or in your case go lower.

Don't act so innocent. You found ways to attack EVERYONE for someone else's comments and seem to take no responsibility to your own. Your tirade after his post to me seemed so out of place I though Sly had deleted some of his post as you went on and on progressively moving the line not letting it go for the next 5 hours. There seemed to be some missing back and forth, hence my first question... which it seems there was none. Evidently you are having a bit of a problem with this situation... maybe you should think about the 5 hours you spent sturing over this mess.

Blame me all you want for your troubles with God, but you are creating your own mess, not me. Don't expect me or anyone else to over react with you... sometimes trying to figure out the context is important, not just reacting.

Nothing Sly did was acceptable but the next post he made was an apology. You going to put this to bed or play the martyr as always?

August 10th, 2011, 7:41 pm

Oh, nevermind... He was drunk! My bad. It's totally ok. You don't have to answer for things you do while you're drunk, Sly. Silly me for even taking offense to a quasi-death threat. I can say this: I've never gotten high and told someone they should commit suicide.
Who's the real threat here? The drunkard telling people to commit suicide or the guy who makes a post, trying to create an interesting DEBATE, not argument?

Of course, he was drunk, so it's ok. Apology accepted. Drink another one.

On a serious note, SlyBri, you may have a drinking problem. If drinking causes you to do things like that, you do have a problem. I have never done anything to you, Brian. Never met you, never told you to kill yourself, never offered pot to anyone in your family, never taken a dime of your tax dollars, to the best of my knowledge. It's a problem. I would get it taken care of before it causes serious problems with your non-message board life. If you get angry and drunk around someone you care about or someone with the balls to knock out your Chiclets and rearrange your beak, you'll understand what I mean.

August 10th, 2011, 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Thread over.

August 10th, 2011, 7:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2