View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 2:10 am



Reply to topic  [ 599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 40  Next
 Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity. 
Author Message
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
Here's something that sticks out in my mind, and I'm curious as to what others might think on it. KEEP IN MIND I MAY NOT BE ENLIGHTENED AS SOME ON THE OTHER RELIGIONS.

Buddha: says he will SHOW you the path to enlightenment through works and self oriented change

Allah: says he will SHOW you the way to paradise, through extreme obedience, works, strict adherence to the "faith."

Jesus: says, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

now these two examples are ones that I am more familiar with, but the pattern that I wanted to illustrate is that they are works based. We as humans have to do something in order to obtain "paradise." Jesus has clearly stated that NO ONE can enter paradise without Him, so there is nothing WE CAN DO, to change that arrangment, and I believe we as humans don't like this, because our destiny is out of our control.

I would be interested in the pagan thought process on this, just to see where and by whom the path will lead. By I believe it would be self oriented as well, but I"m not real familiar.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 13th, 2011, 2:47 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Buddha: says he will SHOW you the path to enlightenment through works and self oriented change

Allah: says he will SHOW you the way to paradise, through extreme obedience, works, strict adherence to the "faith."

Jesus: says, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.


Interesting, the way you lay it out - one sounds like a teacher, one sounds like a parole officer, and one sounds like an egotistical maniac.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 13th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3824
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
Pablo wrote:
laughable? Really cause I know so many kids who were brough up Christian and became Jewish in their teenage years. Oh, and there are all the Muslims teenagers who turn to Buddhism. Faith is not a "taste" like music or food and I hope you aren't telling your kids they are going to hell if they don't like classical music or eat their green beans. There are very little consequences when it comes to taste, but think of the ramifications associated with changing one's faith. There is indeed a very powerful indoctrination process involved here, you gotta be honest here.

I've seen teenagers who might rebel against some of the rules of their faith (thank you to all the Chrisian teenage girls I meet back in the 80's), but their basic belief systems rarely change.

They may "decide" to abide by certain rules of their faith and not to follow others, I think this is where you are getting at. They might stop attending church, but the belief structure almost always sticks. In fact, almost all of the significant faith changes I've seen in older folks was due to a marriage when one spouse succumed to the others.

I could be wrong, perhaps you know a lot of teenagers who do "about faces" and change their belief system. I certainly do not.


Yes laughable! Faith may not be a matter "taste" but it is still a choice.

You are correct and saying that young childeren just gobble up whatever they are spoon fed. no one can disagree with that...cummon the little morons think there's a giant rabbit that poops out jellybeans and hides colored chicken eggs and chocolates around the house. That makes TOTAL SENSE to a three year old.

But hows that sit with a 12 year old? Think you can get a 17 year to buy that story anymore? It's still all about belief...they believed before. They've been indocurnated. Why not anymore? Because as they got older and they heard the voice of other influences they learned about other options. they formed their own ideas as they grew, made their own choices....formed their own beliefs.

I dont kow a single person who went into their teenage years and came out the other side the same person. not one soul! and yes I know of several people who have changed faiths durring their teenage to younger adult years (12ish to 25). actually i should classify that as "many". Christian to Muslum...Muslum to christian (i knew several arabic families in my younger years) cleancut family to low lowlife, lowlife to clean living. But you got me though..I do not know a single converted Jew.....odd that one. never paid attention to it.

But to sum it up, yes I think it's laughable to assume that the general populace has their mind made up for them at the age of six about what they will believe for the rest of their lives.

I know you well enough top know this...if we were talking about ANYTHING else you would agree with me....put the hateraid away man..it's no good.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


October 13th, 2011, 9:47 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
Pablo,

I've come to the conclusion long ago that my words are not going to lead you, sway you, or convince you. So many of your stirrings do get my attention, and sometimes a response, but for the most part I just continually lift you up in prayer. SOMETIMES, when you appear to be stirring the most, is when I get the impression that what I've been encouraged to say, has hit pretty close to home.

Through all of the conversations in this thread, has there ever been ONE thing that I would personally benefit from, if you should choose to accept a relationship with Jesus? Do I get a kick back? Oh how about the golden pew? Wait I know, I get to where the sign "PabloSaver" on my shirt when I go to church on Sunday right? We both know the answer to that!

I may not have always done it right, and have offended a few along the way, but I have also tried very hard to communicate care, concern, and truth. I don't believe I've ever demonstrated anything but genuine friendship, (as much as one can in a computer thread) being willing to share with you my personal experiences, in hopes that you might be able to identify what and whom I'm talking about.

I have done what I can to tell you how good, and deep the love is that the Lord has for us, but I can't make you jump in. As I stated above, in 1 Corinthians 2: 14, you can not understand the things of the Spirit without having the Spirit. It's like being in the jungles of Panama, you can't understand the language of it's inhabitants until you've learned, and the only way you can learn it is by being there.

I have only done my best to demonstrate by care, concern, and word pictures as I see them, how good a relationship with the Lord is. I still believe that you are standing on the edge pacing back and forth, not fully willing to trust in anything I've said, or anyone else for that matter. But rest assured, it's the Lord who draws you, and gives you the opportunity to know Him, I'm just trying to arrange the meeting, mainly by prayer.

Blessings!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 14th, 2011, 8:43 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Pablo,

I've come to the conclusion long ago that my words are not going to lead you, sway you, or convince you. So many of your stirrings do get my attention, and sometimes a response, but for the most part I just continually lift you up in prayer. SOMETIMES, when you appear to be stirring the most, is when I get the impression that what I've been encouraged to say, has hit pretty close to home.

Through all of the conversations in this thread, has there ever been ONE thing that I would personally benefit from, if you should choose to accept a relationship with Jesus? Do I get a kick back? Oh how about the golden pew? Wait I know, I get to where the sign "PabloSaver" on my shirt when I go to church on Sunday right? We both know the answer to that!

I may not have always done it right, and have offended a few along the way, but I have also tried very hard to communicate care, concern, and truth. I don't believe I've ever demonstrated anything but genuine friendship, (as much as one can in a computer thread) being willing to share with you my personal experiences, in hopes that you might be able to identify what and whom I'm talking about.

I have done what I can to tell you how good, and deep the love is that the Lord has for us, but I can't make you jump in. As I stated above, in 1 Corinthians 2: 14, you can not understand the things of the Spirit without having the Spirit. It's like being in the jungles of Panama, you can't understand the language of it's inhabitants until you've learned, and the only way you can learn it is by being there.

I have only done my best to demonstrate by care, concern, and word pictures as I see them, how good a relationship with the Lord is. I still believe that you are standing on the edge pacing back and forth, not fully willing to trust in anything I've said, or anyone else for that matter. But rest assured, it's the Lord who draws you, and gives you the opportunity to know Him, I'm just trying to arrange the meeting, mainly by prayer.

Blessings!


sounds like you have wrapped this one up and should I ever come on over to the "light" side you can get the rank of "PabloSaver" here on LB.

As for the jungles of Panama, they are awesome. I've been there a couple of times - check out the islands Bocas del Toro if you ever get a chance, God did some fine work there.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 14th, 2011, 9:34 am
Profile WWW
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1165
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Jesus: says, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

now these two examples are ones that I am more familiar with, but the pattern that I wanted to illustrate is that they are works based. We as humans have to do something in order to obtain "paradise." Jesus has clearly stated that NO ONE can enter paradise without Him, so there is nothing WE CAN DO, to change that arrangment, and I believe we as humans don't like this, because our destiny is out of our control.

So people living in the continent of America from 1AD to 1492AD had zero chance of entering paradise, purely because of the geography of their birth?

Seems a touch unfair to me.


October 14th, 2011, 9:55 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
It's a good question, and one I don't have an answer for, but I'll try to find out. How's that?

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 14th, 2011, 12:35 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr4Christ wrote:
It's a good question, and one I don't have an answer for, but I'll try to find out. How's that?


You do have the answer and UK Lion quoted it:

Jesus: says, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.

I don't think this could be any more simple. Haven't heard of Jesus, too bad you have to rot in hell for eternity. And some call him a "loving" God - lol.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


October 14th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
Okay, I had to ask around a little bit but this is what was shared with me.

Hebrews 1: 1-3, " In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs."

The bolded part is to show you how it very well could have been done, in fact you can look back to the story of Moses in the desert to see that God spoke to him through a burning bush that didn't dissentegrate.

The italics portion is to call attention to the eras. From Adam till Jesus was the period of the law, as represented by the Old Testament. Guidelines were strict, and there was no gray area. People died for sin, sometimes instantly, sometimes because of the sin of others. Jesus was born and showed us a different way of living. He being fully God and fully man, was to be the final sacrifice. After his crucifixion, that ushered in the "church" age, which we are still under today. This is where we "Christians - followers of Christ" are supposed to be going and doing, preferably by BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS (make a friend, be a friend, lead a friend to Christ). The Church age is quickly wrapping up, and could be done at any time, then comes the time of judgment. Those who don't already know Jesus or care to know Jesus, may be sealed to their fate.

So I hope that answers your question, I tried my best to get the answer for you.

I do know that Scientists have studied lost civilizations and each one has some form of diety or dieties that they serve, which is taken to mean that man is familiar with the existence and a need for God, even if it's a created one. It's the agnostics, and atheists who demand proof, or deny Him altogether. There will come a day when all doubt will be removed, but it will not be a day of rejoicing, and that's a day I want many here to avoid.

So there you have it!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 14th, 2011, 4:03 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
Pablo, I haven't even gotten this book yet, but you know that I've talked to you about this author A LOT. I just wanted those who were interested to check out the reviews from one of my favorite authors.

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/20 ... -eldredge/

Enjoy the read, and let me know what you think!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 15th, 2011, 4:26 pm
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1165
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr - thanks for the response. I'm not sure it answers the question, though.

You say that from the time of Jesus' birth a new covenant between god and man came into being - that much I understand and am with.

I also get the impression from your posts that this new covenant requires acceptance of Jesus as the son of god etc (rather than compliance with the law) for you to enter paradise. Again, so far so good.

So then we come to people living in the Americas from 1AD to 1492AD. Contact with people outside the Americas within this period was virtually nil (there was potentially some limited contact between Vikings and the NE coast of Canada). The people who lived and died in the Americas within this period therefore had no chance to hear of the existence of Jesus and come to any decision about him. As a result, not one of them will have accepted Jesus as the son of god - they had no idea who Jesus even was.

If the only route to paradise is through Jesus, I assume these people are therefore excluded. It seems remarkably unfair of god to me to have set a new covenant that automatically excludes a huge body of people from having even the opportunity to fulfil it, and therefore excludes them from paradise.


October 17th, 2011, 7:18 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
UK: the best that either of us can do is speculate on what could have or have not taken place. I tried to illustrate that throughout the earth there have been nations of peoples who may not have KNOWN God as we Christians do, but they were/are aware of a "god" or many of them. I could suggest that God could have established contact with the peoples you are talking about, but it's not documented, and in essence muddies the waters. The opposite side of the coin says because it's not documented, that God did not appear or make himself known to these same people. Again it muddies the water, because neither of us have any proof, nor are we likely to. In truth, it pulls away from the discussion, by asking us to look back on a time when we can not know for sure.

I appreciate the question, and find it to be a worthy one, but in regards to dealing with my relationship with Jesus, and my encouragment for others to experience what I KNOW to be true, it has to happen in the here in now, not back then.

By way of discussion it follows a similar pattern to those that would say Christianity is a fiendish, violent religion. To gather the information for that argument, they point to things done by men during the Crusade times, and base an entire modern Christianity on the sins of the past. Have Christians done it right through time? Absolutely not! I would even go so far as to say, the moment the church took the stories and words of God and said, the common man is not capable of understanding it, therefore we must teach them. ie the Church (Catholic at that time) removed the relationship with God. What is interesting is that if you read through the New Testament first you will see how Jesus sought out relationships with all people. Mostly it was the peoples who needed him most that got to experience his healings, teachings, and love.

By removing the common man from the process, it made the common subject to the leadership which you see in the Catholic Church today. The bodies are predominantly Biblically illiterate, and so are subject to whatever is being taught.

I got off track a little bit, but do you see what I'm saying? I can't answer for days gone by that I did not participate in, I can only share what I know through experience, and pray that you and any who are interested will be drawn. As I've said many times over, I am not interested in inviting you to church, or introducing you to a religion. I want to introduce you to a man, whom I know, that wishes to know you as well. I honestly have tried to answer your question, but I just don't have an answer for you, and don't think anyone can give you a difinitive answer like you are seeking.

To that end, would finding out about the peoples from 1 ad to 1492ad, be the deciding factor for you to trust Jesus? (Assuming you don't know him already)Because if that is what is keeping you from knowing Him, then I'm sorry but I doubt I can help you. Because from my perspective what happened or didn't happen to people 100 - 2000 years ago, shouldn't be a deciding factor in what I do now.

Pablo, I have not wrapped this up, unbeknownst to you till now, I have brought you and many others before other people who will now join me in prayer for each of you. I use the symbolism as represented by Mark Chapter 2. Four friends loved their friend who was crippled, so much that they took him to the one who could and did heal. When they got there they found the door blocked by others, and the windows too. Instead of taking no for an answer, they climbed up on the roof, tore a hole through it, and then lowered him to the feet of Christ. Jesus seeing their love and compassion, healed their friend, restoring him to them whole and complete. You my friend and many others are that cripple, and I am carrying you in prayer as often as I can. What is my reward for this? The "conversational friendship" that we've established through this, and the knowledge that I am doing as the Lord would have me do. So no Pablo, you've not been written off, I just don't wish to offend you by beating you with a Bible, because for you to come to know the Lord is far more important than me arguing you into the kingdom.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 17th, 2011, 10:45 am
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3824
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
UK Lion wrote:
WarEr - thanks for the response. I'm not sure it answers the question, though.

You say that from the time of Jesus' birth a new covenant between god and man came into being - that much I understand and am with.

I also get the impression from your posts that this new covenant requires acceptance of Jesus as the son of god etc (rather than compliance with the law) for you to enter paradise. Again, so far so good.

So then we come to people living in the Americas from 1AD to 1492AD. Contact with people outside the Americas within this period was virtually nil (there was potentially some limited contact between Vikings and the NE coast of Canada). The people who lived and died in the Americas within this period therefore had no chance to hear of the existence of Jesus and come to any decision about him. As a result, not one of them will have accepted Jesus as the son of god - they had no idea who Jesus even was.

If the only route to paradise is through Jesus, I assume these people are therefore excluded. It seems remarkably unfair of god to me to have set a new covenant that automatically excludes a huge body of people from having even the opportunity to fulfil it, and therefore excludes them from paradise.


there is some debate as to this theory that I beleive in...Steensn disagrees with me, but thats his choice, There is something called a "knowing age". it has nothing to do with getting older. it has to do with commin into knowing about the existance of jesus, god, ect. I personally believe that those who dont know get a pass. the passages that I have read that give me that beilief are early in the bible when god gives a pass to the next generation of jews when it comes to punishment, simply because they didnt know any better.

I also believe that gods plan isnt just for christians, i beieve it is for the whole world, just because you dont know it, doesnt mean you arnt doing gods will. those people wouldnt be punished simply cuz no one introduced them to the guy upstairs. thats just seems silly to me.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


October 17th, 2011, 5:32 pm
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1165
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
WarEr - thanks for the time taken to reply, and for your candour. The question matters to me as it goes to the heart (IMO) of the fairness of Christianity as a religion and also the route to paradise offered by Christianity - is it solely believe in Jesus, or is it about the good that you do in your life (judged by Christian standards)?

regular - thanks also for your reply. The "pass" system seems odd to me in the sense that someone in the "pass" territories is held to a lower standard than in the "no pass" ones. Seems harsh on the people who lived in Israel around 1AD!

Personally, I prefer the idea of living a good life being the standard that you have to pass - regardless of whether you accepted Jesus as the son of god or not. Obviously, leading a good life (by Christian standards) should be easier if you do accept that (as you become more aware of what those standards are), so it doesn't render belief in Jesus pointless - just not essential. But I suspect people will tell me that this theory conflicts with a lot of scripture.


October 18th, 2011, 5:47 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Questions about the Bible, Jesus and Christianity.
UK: WOW! I mean WOW!

I was on my way in to work this morning and as is my usual I was listening to a pastor teach on the radio. Pastor Chuck Smith from Calvary Church Costa Mesa, Ca.

Anyway, he was talking this morning and this is one of the excerpts that stood out to me in his teaching.

RELIGION: is man reaching to God, trying to do something to gain entrance into paradise, whereas Christianity is the reality that man can do nothing to reach God, so God must reach out to man, which He did through Jesus Christ. The two can not be mixed tho they often are.

You can not take the finite man and reach the infinite, but the infinite can reach the finite.

To you point about morals, or leading a good life, let me ask you this.

If I make you an omellete of 6 eggs, and one of them is rotten, is it still a good omellete? Would you eat it?

Better yet, just for the sake of argument, let's say you sin 1 time per day, that is to say you only make one mistake (lie, cheat, steal, fib, whatever)per day, and you live to be an average of 70 years. That is approximately 25,000 sins you've made in your life, and that is only if you maintain the once per day schedule.

We are fallen individuals, not a single one of us is perfect, nor can we ever hope to obtain perfection. But perfection is the standard that we lost in the Garden. We had a beautiful, personal, relationship with the Lord, that was shattered by deception and lies. That tie was severed and we've been trying to get it back ever since.

I appreciate your theory and your efforts, but living a good life is not the point to life in the first place. Do you remember the cartoons of the guru sitting on top of a mountain, and someone climbing up to seek the meaning of life? I can tell you that without you having to break a sweat. The meaning to life is a relatioship with God, through Jesus.

Look at it from this context: You are married and suddenly your neighbor comes in and woos your wife away for a trist. Now that relationship is injured and broken, and you didn't deserve that. So are you going to throw it all away (common practice today) or do you remember that you LOVE your wife and that she's made a mistake? You don't have to participate in her mistake, but you have the power to forgive, and move on. Or are you going to allow your neighbor to steal your wife away from you? My guess is that you'd fight, and fight hard to keep her, doing absolutely anything necessary to get her back. (Or at least I hope that's the mentality you'd take.)

We play the part of God in that scenario! God had a loving relationship with us, our first parents talked with him, walked with him, enjoyed fellowship with him. Then satan came in and decieved Eve in Adams presence and told her that God was holding out on them. He was protecting His interest by not allowing us to eat from the one tree, and so Eve began to be deceived. What is criminal here is that Adam did not kill the "snake" at that moment, or die trying. He allowed it to happen, much like you escorting your wife over to your neighbors bed.

Because that relationship was broken there has been an injury to that fellowship and we keep trying to cross that gap. But we can't! In order for your wife to return to you, and for you to work it out, what needs to happen? She needs to apologize and repent or turn away from your neighbor right? So does mankind! We need to say Lord we are sorry for being separated from you, we repent and ask that you'd come into our lives. THEN the relationship is restored between you and Him, and what follows is you living our your days in relationship with God through Christ Jesus.

Jesus is the bridge that crosses the gap, He was the perfect sacrifice for the blood oath that was sworn between God and man through Moses. By calling upon Jesus you are doing "your part" and God is meeting you the rest of the way! We come 10% he comes 90% (see Will Smiths movie)

To do this on our own is impossible, and all of mankind struggles with that. To my point above about allah, and buddha, they show you things to do to reach paradise, but God says there is NO paradise without Him. So we need to come to Him through the Son, who paid our debt.

My heart literally aches because my words are so limited, and the distance between each of us is so great that you can not see the intensity, and emotion that I put into these words. As I have said, I DON'T WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A RELIGION. I want to introduce you to the man who has changed my life, and has provided a love for me, through me, and in me, that was not there before.

I hope this helps, and if you should have more questions, and or would like to hear more pm me!

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


October 18th, 2011, 9:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 599 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 40  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.