View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 28th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Does a "center right" presidential candidate have a prayer? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Does a "center right" presidential candidate have a pray
I believe that what would be great is a chart that ranked each and ever issue to show the gradation moving from one side of the horizon to the other. In other words somewhere have it defined what a ultra conservative stance is and move and define the move over to the left all the way over to the far left. I think people would be shocked and find that in reality the true culmination of what each of as an individual really beleives we are all somewhere closer to the middle. Unfortunately the silent majority isn't very sexy and doesn't make for interesting radio/tv talk shows because in the middle is where the real work gets done and we are not debating theory...just putting our effort into practice. It's one thing to be a talking head...it's another to have to actually accomplish something and those 2 things are very far apart.

So to the point of this thread, no...not 'electable'. Because a man of the people isn't a man of the special interest groups who one has to appeal to for campaign financing. And because there is no lobbyist group whose interest are that inert or lay in the middle then you cannot expect to get backing.

August 29th, 2011, 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Would you guys prefer if I used, "Commie Parasite" instead? :lol:

August 30th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Lionbacker Rehab Guru

If I can't get a hard, far right president (and congress) to fix the country, I'll take a far left president to F it up so bad we finally decide to fix it. I'm Hoping Obama is that man, and so far so good. A right centerish president would do a horrible job and just make the right look bad. (George I and II, I am thinking of you two right now.)

August 30th, 2011, 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2