View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 east coast quake 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: east coast quake
I understand the feeling of annoyance when people complain about vacations, but you think its one sided?

Remember when Nancy Reagan privately sought donations to replace the White House China? The press railed and railed on her. Michelle Obama has spent 10million in taxpayer dollars on vacations in 3 years. Not a peep. I guess if you point out the obvious, its racist?

Perception is reality. In one breath Obama talks about we need equal sacrifices from the rich, then he's on the golf course. He talks about our debt crisis, then goes on vacation. Even if he's spending 99% of his time working on his job, people will remember "Where was Obama when so and so happened? He was on the Golf Course."

August 26th, 2011, 1:27 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
There is no need to get upset about Obama, there isn't really much he can do about it.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

August 26th, 2011, 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Guys, I understand that there wasn't much Obama could have done about it, and the earthquake really wasn't as bad as the media tried to make it out to be, but perception is reality. The American people were dealing with an earthquake, but Obama was concentrating on his golf game. That shows a lack of compassion or empathy on his part, no matter how you spin it. The correct thing to do in that instance would be to quit playing a game and get on the phone with governors and mayors in the affected areas to see if they needed federal assistance. But he obviously didn't do that.

August 26th, 2011, 3:00 pm
RIP Killer

njroar wrote:
I understand the feeling of annoyance when people complain about vacations, but you think its one sided?

Remember when Nancy Reagan privately sought donations to replace the White House China? The press railed and railed on her. Michelle Obama has spent 10million in taxpayer dollars on vacations in 3 years. Not a peep. I guess if you point out the obvious, its racist?

Perception is reality. In one breath Obama talks about we need equal sacrifices from the rich, then he's on the golf course. He talks about our debt crisis, then goes on vacation. Even if he's spending 99% of his time working on his job, people will remember "Where was Obama when so and so happened? He was on the Golf Course."

I didn't and wouldn't have pointed out either one. I ripped on people to complaining about Bush I'll rip on people complaining about Obama. Complain about his results, not what he does to get or not get them as we are NOT privey to enough information to make that decision.

August 26th, 2011, 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2