View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 24th, 2014, 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Politicalcompass.org 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Politicalcompass.org
I will be fair and agree with Steensn to a certain extent. There really shoudl be an option of "no real opinion either way". every choice was like or dislike. on several occations I flat out didnt care.

September 10th, 2011, 12:37 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Post Re: Politicalcompass.org
slybri19 wrote:
Damn Stallion, how did you get there? I envision that as someone who herds unicorns while smoking dope and waiting for his government check to arrive. Just saying. :lol:

Never have smoked dope (it should be legalized but I still would not partake), never have received government check (at least the type I assume you are suggesting), but Unicorn herding is a manly and dangerous hobby that I partake in on a regular basis!

The truth is I used to be much more conservative but the more education I have received the more liberal I have become. I am sure that many would claim that it is brainwashing by academia but it is not the case. I was taking a course in Marxist Political Theory in order to better know my opponents. Shortly after that class had started GM filed bankrupt and my father was robbed of many of the things he had worked for during his 40 year career.

September 11th, 2011, 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2