View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Here's a collection for Sly 
QB Coach

Post Here's a collection for Sly
Warning: These videos are produced by a very intelligent African American and do not in any way support the Liberal Agenda, if this offends you, I recommend you exit via the same door you entered.

Sly: This guy has a VAST collection of videos that he's done, many of which are historical, satorical (sp?), and down right good. IF you go back far enough you will see how he corelates information from Hitler's running of Nazi Germany at the time, to how Obama is trying to Socialize American. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/machosauceproduction

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

September 6th, 2011, 2:18 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Here's a collection for Sly
Those are from Zo and I've seen about 20 of his full length videos at PJTV before. I've also seen some of his Tea Party speeches. The guy can be hilarious at times.

Speaking of which, has anybody ever seen Drinking With Bob? He just came out with a new video today and has over 700 of them on YouTube. He completely cracks me up. Here's the link to his YouTube page:
http://www.youtube.com/user/drinkingwithbob

September 6th, 2011, 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]