View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ancient human sub-species interbred 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Ancient human sub-species interbred
WarEr4Christ wrote:
I knew this was going to be a slippery slope as soon as I stepped out....

Your supposed evidence is flawed and maybe the goes back to what Steesn had said about macro dna. Because if i remember correctly from another thread, DNA has proven that we ALL have an ORIGINAL parent, mother and father.

If that is the case (i'm sure there's controversy) then that eliminates the cross breeding theory, because it only gives 1 human line.

I'm getting out of my comfort zone because I"m not a scientist, and I can effectively explain what I know in my heart so that you can understand it with your head.

You say you need to see before you believe, and I say you need to believe before you can truly see, but I can't make that step for you, that's why they call it faith. It's a personal choice, and individual decision.

You are getting caught up in specific details and drawing false conclusions fromt them, but that isn't at the heart of the matter here. The question for you was simple and no attempt at an answer was given so I ask again:

If we are going to give them choices, shouldn't we really give them plenty of theories to choose from?

September 8th, 2011, 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Clearly this articles main drive is to restate the obvious...like anyone needed to publish an article to communicate that a species known as homo ERECTUS was walking around trying to poke different things? That's a shocker :shock:

It still happens today...I give you Kentucky :roll:

(jk kentucky!)

September 8th, 2011, 10:56 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

HAHA!

September 8th, 2011, 11:09 am
QB Coach

Actually Alpha, I believe that distinction should go to the District of Colombia, aka Washington DC, their the ones screwing the rest of us.....

Kentucky should be absolved....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

September 8th, 2011, 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2