View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Big Hits 
QB Coach

Post Big Hits
I've been seeing a number of posts on the web lately with huge hits, so I thought I'd start my own thread on it. If anyone else is interested, post clips of huge hits here.

I put this in Off Topic since it will probably have high school, college, and pro clips. Anyway, here's my first submissions for your entertainment:

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

September 16th, 2011, 2:11 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Big Hits
I'll have to find it, but in the Miss State v LSU game last night there was a killer hit with a WR coming over the middle.

September 16th, 2011, 2:25 pm
QB Coach

steensn wrote:
I'll have to find it, but in the Miss State v LSU game last night there was a killer hit with a WR coming over the middle.

This one?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

September 16th, 2011, 2:31 pm
RIP Killer

Yup!

September 17th, 2011, 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]