View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy 
Post Re: Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy
regularjoe12 wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Again with the media PERPETUATING the LIE that Newt isn't a viable candidate. They've been saying that he's only in it for the money or to write a book, and they've been saying that he's going to drop out since last June. Again, he has to come out and RE AFFIRM that he's STAYING IN THE RACE. The media said he was going to quit after losing FL, NOT TRUE. The MEDIA has lambasted the guy at every step and told the American people that he's NOT a viable candidate when he very much is. It's ridiculous.

Now you see what i have been griping about with Ron Paul since before the republican Primaries started. Voting Ron Paul is throwing your vote away...... Is that true? no...but thats what they convinvced the voting public of.

RP is a different animal. He wouldn't get the conservative vote, and he wouldn't get the nomination. Him running is going to be a huge negative for the Republican Party, and just may be the reason that BHO wins again...

That said, I would LOVE for Hilary to run this year and throw a monkey wrench into this whole mix. Look at it this way... If she doesn't run that BHO wins, he gets four more years, and there's no way in hell that another Dem gets elected the following term after he's done destroying the country. Hilary Clinton is 65 right now and already looking haggard. If she waits 8 years she's done, period. There's no way a grandma looking 73 year old 1/2 senile woman is going to win the WH.

However, if she blows it up now, gets him out of office, gives the Reps four years to "do nothing" she's got a shot in 2016.

April 12th, 2012, 9:11 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Quote:
RP is a different animal. He wouldn't get the conservative vote, and he wouldn't get the nomination. Him running is going to be a huge negative for the Republican Party, and just may be the reason that BHO wins again...

Odd that you'd complain about the media destroying the chances of a guy...then repeat their nonsense when talking about another candidate. let their be no mistake about it. If Obama wins it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that the republican party did not give us good options to choose from. Romney is a joke, and sorry bro, but I NEVER have trusted Newt. Not now,not 10 years ago, not 20 years ago.

April 12th, 2012, 10:17 am
regularjoe12 wrote:
Quote:

Odd that you'd complain about the media destroying the chances of a guy...then repeat their nonsense when talking about another candidate. let their be no mistake about it. If Obama wins it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that the republican party did not give us good options to choose from. Romney is a joke, and sorry bro, but I NEVER have trusted Newt. Not now,not 10 years ago, not 20 years ago.

Newt did 20 years ago EXACTLY what he said he was going to do, and it was good for the country. I trust him to do the exact same thing again. Why wouldn't he?

It's one thing to spread lies and destroy someone, but it's quite different to spread truths about someone and "destroy" them. RP never had a chance, period.

April 12th, 2012, 10:28 am
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
It's not odd at all, if you really think about it. Most peeps feel as though their way/viewpoint/opinion is the only/correct one. Clearly wjb is/was a Newt supporter and no one else was ever going to be good enough. Case in point is the incessant bashing of any other Repub candidate...and his now backing of Hillary getting in the race. So much for the party coalescing behind Mitt, eh? Though, granted it is still very early.

April 12th, 2012, 10:48 am
TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
It's not odd at all, if you really think about it. Most peeps feel as though their way/viewpoint/opinion is the only/correct one. Clearly wjb is/was a Newt supporter and no one else was ever going to be good enough. Case in point is the incessant bashing of any other Repub candidate...and his now backing of Hillary getting in the race. So much for the party coalescing behind Mitt, eh? Though, granted it is still very early.

Seriously? Wags, I really want to ask you if you're high right now...

I never "backed" Hilary getting into the Rep. race, nor did I back her as a Rep. candidate. I'm hoping that Hilary does to BHO what RP is likely going to do to the Rep. nominee, and enter the race and steal votes from him.

I'm not a single-minded Rep. backer, and Newt isn't even my candidate. Herman Cain was my candidate, but he's gone and Newt is the next best thing. Romney is NOT my candidate and never will be because he's more or less a big government Liberal CLAIMING to not be to get elected. IMO Romney is only slightly different than BHO, and I think we need real change. Newt, IMO has the integrity and insight to bring about that change. He hasn't bowed before, and I don't expect him to bow again to bring about his vision for the country, and it is a very good very bright vision for us. His vision is one of balanced budgets and an accountable government, two things we haven't had since last time he was in office as Speaker.

April 12th, 2012, 11:18 am
I don't know how anyone can watch this cluster phuck of a campaign and not think that Newt would be ahead by double digits at this point...

The media sabotaged him because HE, not Mitt, was the stronger guy. The media single-handedly shrunk the field and took the best player off of the diamond for Barak. It's utterly ridiculous that they do what they do in the name of "non-partisan, non-biased, truth reporting."

September 24th, 2012, 3:42 pm
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
I don't know how anyone can watch this cluster phuck of a campaign and not think that Newt would be ahead by double digits at this point...

The media sabotaged him because HE, not Mitt, was the stronger guy. The media single-handedly shrunk the field and took the best player off of the diamond for Barak. It's utterly ridiculous that they do what they do in the name of "non-partisan, non-biased, truth reporting."

Because Newt lost to this guy AND the media would still be a major impact once we got down to the final two candidates. Newt had zero chance of winning this election - sorry WJB.

Bottom line, Newt doesn't have the ability to bring in the independent vote (those in the middle). He may have gotten the far right more fired up, but they are voting against BO anyway.

September 24th, 2012, 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9