View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 1:57 am



Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited. 
Author Message
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
What I think is interesting is that the UN is struggling in getting Asad out of Syria, and now the biggest Communist nations with the strongest bank accounts are now massing forces. Hmm, war games, or reinforcing the Syrian military as it takes on it's own rebels.

Pablo: I'm a firm believer in, "To know where you're going, you have to know where you've been." But I also believe that if you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there! This kind of boils down to a perspective thing from my opinion. You are saying, or seem to be, that in order for us to know who we are, we need to look backwards, and I'm saying we know who we are now, and need to be looking forward to what's coming.

Let me ask those of you who've read the Bible, is there anything in there that has been said will happen that has not? Prophecies centuries before they happened were told about and have come to pass. In fact, the book of Daniel is becoming all the more relevant as the days go by. Pablo you've said you've read Genesis, and I thank the Lord for that, but could I encourage you to do the same with Daniel?

If you remember in Genesis, Noah was instructd to build a ship of Gopher wood, which was strange to all those around him because, "what's a ship?" Then when he tried to warn them that it was going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, "what is rain?" So this leads to a couple of questions in and of itself: how did the Earth and it's vegetation get the moisture needed to survive? Theories I've heard state that the entire Earth was a tropical environment, complete with mists, and humidity. Science has proven that under the polar ice caps they have found evidence of tropical environment. It is further been discussed that with the Flood Judgment that the Earth was shifted off it's axis thus creating what we have today. Anyway, getting back on point, as you've read Genesis, you will remember that they were eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage when the judgement came. Noah warned them, demonstrated his warning by building something they'd never seen, and then herded the animals on board.

My point is that life was going on as usual and then suddenly disaster came upon all humanity except for one family. This is why so many of us are reaching out to others on this website and I'm sure in our daily lives trying to get people to take the initial step in faith.

Again, my encouragemnt is to read Daniel, and ask, seek, knock, there is plenty of information there, and explanation if you're willing to pursue it. Have a blessed day.

Paul

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


June 30th, 2012, 9:45 am
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/iran-produce-material-nuke-weapon-within-2-4-072918669.html

Quote:
Iran can produce material for nuke weapon within 2-4 months: Report
By ANI | ANI – Tue 9 Oct, 2012

Washington, Oct 9 (ANI): Iran is capable of producing enough weapons-grade uranium to arm a nuclear bomb within two to four months, a respected U.S. think tank has warned.

The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) however did not make a judgment on whether Iran plans to turn its enrichment capabilities toward weapons making.

But, in its report, the think tank drew a clear distinction between Tehran's ability to make the fissile core of warhead by producing 25 kilograms (about 55 pounds) of weapons-grade uranium from its lower enriched stockpiles and the warhead itself.

It also pointed out that Iran would face serious 'engineering challenges', and much longer delays, before it would be able to use the material in an atomic warhead, CBS News reports.

"Despite work it may have done in the past, Iran would need many additional months to manufacture a nuclear device suitable for underground testing and even longer to make a reliable warhead for a ballistic missile," the report said.

The ISIS said any attempt to 'break out' into weapons-grade uranium enrichment would be quickly detected by the US and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

"With Washington likely to respond forcefully to any "break-out" attempt, Iran is unlikely to take such a risk during the next year or so," the ISIS, which often advises Congress and other branches of U.S. government on Iran's nuclear program, said. (ANI)


We are so lucky. We are on the verge of witnessing Bible prophecy as it unfolds before our eyes on TV.
The more the International Community continues to turn a blind eye to Iran's development of nuclear weapons, the more Israel has no choice but to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities into the stone age.
And I believe that that will happen very soon. As a retaliation, Gog and Magog will launch their invasion that I talked about in the first post of this thread.

I think it could even happen before the end of this year. But, I am not predicting that it will happen before the end of the year. I am just saying that I think it could.

I can even see a scenario where Romney wins the election, along with a whole lot of Republican's in congress winning control. But, they never get seated because Obama declares Martial Law as soon as the War of Gog and Magog happens. And then never declares the end to Martial Law.


October 11th, 2012, 7:31 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
This election sealed the deal. Israel has no choice but to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities into history. Neither Obama, nor Europe, nor anyone else will do anything to stop Iran from getting Nukes. Israel knows that as soon as Iran gets nukes, they will be used on Israel.

Israel has got to take the matter into their own hands before it's too late. This will set the hook in Russia's mouth. ( They are bound by a treaty to defend Iran if they get attacked.) The War of Gog and Magog just came a whole lot closer to contemporary reality than Ancient Bible Prophecy.


November 8th, 2012, 2:02 am
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1129
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Vote Obama to witness the second coming!

I assume you voted for him, then, Billy? :D


November 8th, 2012, 9:14 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11945
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
UK Lion wrote:
Vote Obama to witness the second coming!

I assume you voted for him, then, Billy? :D
All good Christians would have, right? :wink:

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


November 8th, 2012, 9:40 am
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3713
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
TheRealWags wrote:
UK Lion wrote:
Vote Obama to witness the second coming!

I assume you voted for him, then, Billy? :D
All good Christians would have, right? :wink:



then I'm a bad baaaaaaddd Christian! :mrgreen:

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


November 8th, 2012, 1:16 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
I am becoming more and more convinced that the War of Gog and Magog will happen while Obama is President. I am also starting to think Obama could be the Antichrist. ( No-one knows where he was really born). There is something evil about how Obama has made our southern border a sieve. It's more than Mexicans crossing into the US. There are a bunch of people coming from Northern Africa and Various Arab nations through our southern border. The vast majority are yelling anti American statements as they cross into our country.

By now, most would admit that Obama is with out a doubt a Muslim. As if his name wasn't a dead give away!

I assure you, there are a hell of a lot of Terrorists entering the US through our southern border right now. And they all have marching orders.

I guarantee you, that on a predetermined date, they will unleash hell in the US. We will be caught up in the effort of defending ourselves inside our own borders. So, we won't respond to Gog and Magog attacking Israel.


July 26th, 2014, 10:32 am
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2627
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Billy, you might want to consider getting a mental evaluation.

Your own book is not consistent with Obama being the "antichrist."

http://bibleprophecytalk.com/top-10-rea ... ntichrist/


July 27th, 2014, 11:54 am
Profile
Fair Weather Fan

Joined: July 24th, 2014, 1:03 pm
Posts: 6
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Blue is correct Billy, Obama is not the anti-christ, but he is a precursor to the one who is. Going back into history, and per a recent History Channel program, Hitler arrived on the scene during a very difficult economic time for Germany. After their defeat in the first World War, the sanctions and restrictions put upon them crippled them. Unemployment sky rocketed, starving people roamed the streets and stuff like that. Hitler steps in through a series of shrewd movements and calculations. He alienates a group of people and begins to unite a country behind him, against them. Long story short, and leaving out A LOT of details, the things that Hitler did and proposed, unified a country, trained an army, and turned Germany around in the wrong way.

As I watched the program, I was struck by the similarities of how the policies, lack of integrity, lack of leadership, and the absence of morality from the top down have washed through our leadership culture. Our economy is worse for the excessive spending, and I'm not saying that the other party would have done any better either. But America is weaker, internationally and economically as well. IF an economic collapse happens in the coming years, people will be desperate for anyone who can promise and demonstrate a return of all the pleasures they once enjoyed. They will be willing to part with anything in order to obtain their former lifestyles, and so humanity will march in force, into the arms of a waiting dictator who will promise prosperity, initially give it, and then change in the blink of an eye. Obama isn't the anti-christ, but he is a tool that is building the stage for when that person does arrive.

The only thing that can be done is for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see, is to get your own houses right, and then look to your neighbor. It is through our (Christians) willingness to demonstrate our faith and love instead of trying to defend it, then people will begin to see the evidence of God they so desperately want. But it starts with Christians being obedient, and submitting to the will of the Lord.


July 27th, 2014, 1:27 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3119
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
BillySims wrote:
I am becoming more and more convinced that the War of Gog and Magog will happen while Obama is President. I am also starting to think Obama could be the Antichrist. ( No-one knows where he was really born). There is something evil about how Obama has made our southern border a sieve. It's more than Mexicans crossing into the US. There are a bunch of people coming from Northern Africa and Various Arab nations through our southern border. The vast majority are yelling anti American statements as they cross into our country.

By now, most would admit that Obama is with out a doubt a Muslim. As if his name wasn't a dead give away!

I assure you, there are a hell of a lot of Terrorists entering the US through our southern border right now. And they all have marching orders.

I guarantee you, that on a predetermined date, they will unleash hell in the US. We will be caught up in the effort of defending ourselves inside our own borders. So, we won't respond to Gog and Magog attacking Israel.

I was writing a response to this, but then I stopped. Why bother. You believe these extremist views because they support whatever world view you hold. They're not based in reality or facts, so presenting reality and facts to attempt to refute it won't be accepted. You're a believer, so you believe what you want, evidence and facts be damned. Have at it, and enjoy being marginalized as a fringe extremist.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


July 27th, 2014, 3:42 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Blueskies wrote:
Billy, you might want to consider getting a mental evaluation.

Your own book is not consistent with Obama being the "antichrist."

http://bibleprophecytalk.com/top-10-rea ... ntichrist/


"My own book" refers to the Antichrist as coming from Syria. Many people think the antichrist will come from the old Roman empire. Which technically is correct. But, further study shows how the Romans would train soldiers from an area that they have conquered and move them into other areas they have conquered to be a police force. This is because the Romans knew that for example an American would not enforce Roman rules as aggressively against a fellow American. Well, guess what conquered nations soldiers was used as the police force for Israel? YEP. Syria. Watch this video to see the Antichrist is/will be a Syrian.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIHkWNVTJ2MAIDX7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTByZ2N0cmxpBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMg--?p=evidence+the+antichrist+will+be+a+syrian&vid=6347d1af3cec2957ce29756ffb29e30e&l=4%3A13&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608003499162731107%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D95Qw1X0Uzj8&tit=PART+2-+SCRIPTURAL+PROOF%3A+%26quot%3B%3Cb%3ETHE+ANTICHRIST+WILL+BE+SYRIAN%3C%2Fb%3E%26quot%3B&c=1&sigr=11ah2uj5g&sigt=12anfevci&age=0&&tt=b

We do not know where Obama is from. He never produced a real Birth certificate, of his own!


July 27th, 2014, 4:01 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3119
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
BillySims wrote:
Blueskies wrote:
Billy, you might want to consider getting a mental evaluation.

Your own book is not consistent with Obama being the "antichrist."

http://bibleprophecytalk.com/top-10-rea ... ntichrist/


"My own book" refers to the Antichrist as coming from Syria. Many people think the antichrist will come from the old Roman empire. Which technically is correct. But, further study shows how the Romans would train soldiers from an area that they have conquered and move them into other areas they have conquered to be a police force. This is because the Romans knew that for example an American would not enforce Roman rules as aggressively against a fellow American. Well, guess what conquered nations soldiers was used as the police force for Israel? YEP. Syria. Watch this video to see the Antichrist is/will be a Syrian.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIHkWNVTJ2MAIDX7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTByZ2N0cmxpBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMg--?p=evidence+the+antichrist+will+be+a+syrian&vid=6347d1af3cec2957ce29756ffb29e30e&l=4%3A13&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608003499162731107%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D95Qw1X0Uzj8&tit=PART+2-+SCRIPTURAL+PROOF%3A+%26quot%3B%3Cb%3ETHE+ANTICHRIST+WILL+BE+SYRIAN%3C%2Fb%3E%26quot%3B&c=1&sigr=11ah2uj5g&sigt=12anfevci&age=0&&tt=b

We do not know where Obama is from. He never produced a real Birth certificate, of his own!

You're insane. He has produced a birth certificate. The State of Hawaii certified that it is legitimate and real. You just refuse to accept it. I think if he hand delivered a certified birth certificate to your door you still wouldn't believe it was real.

See here: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/. The Director of Hawaii's Dept. of Health, and Registrar of Vital Statistics for the State of Hawaii verified that it was legitimate. Then Fact Check sent their own people to the Obama offices in Chicago where they held the actual certificate and they found: "...the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it’s stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates)."

It's a real, legitimate birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii and has been verified as such by numerous organizations and Hawaiian officials themselves. What else could you possibly want?

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


July 27th, 2014, 4:35 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2627
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Let's say just for the sake of argument the Hawaiian birth certificate isn't real.

How on earth could you say he was born in Syria? Indonesia -- he spent some time there as a kid. Kenya, where his dad was born? I guess.

There is absolutely nothing linking Obama to Syria. It's absurd. Then you have to ignore the rest of the prophecy that talks about 10 kings and such, etc.


July 27th, 2014, 4:51 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Blueskies wrote:
Let's say just for the sake of argument the Hawaiian birth certificate isn't real.

How on earth could you say he was born in Syria? Indonesia -- he spent some time there as a kid. Kenya, where his dad was born? I guess.

There is absolutely nothing linking Obama to Syria. It's absurd. Then you have to ignore the rest of the prophecy that talks about 10 kings and such, etc.


You don't have to have ever been to Syria to be of Syrian decent. I am part Scottish. I have never once been to Scotland.

As for the 10 Kings: Have you ever heard of the G10 Nations?

Group of Ten
A group of the ten major industrialized countries whose mission is to create a more stable world economic trading environment through monetary and fiscal policies. The ten are Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

This video is 51 minutes long and raises some interesting points about Obama. ( I have seen the Coffin Liners in this video being moved across the country.)
https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff1-gl-gen1&p=evidence%20the%20antichrist%20will%20be%20a%20syrian&type=


July 27th, 2014, 5:22 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7260
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: The War of Gog and Magog...Revisited.
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Blueskies wrote:
Billy, you might want to consider getting a mental evaluation.

Your own book is not consistent with Obama being the "antichrist."

http://bibleprophecytalk.com/top-10-rea ... ntichrist/


"My own book" refers to the Antichrist as coming from Syria. Many people think the antichrist will come from the old Roman empire. Which technically is correct. But, further study shows how the Romans would train soldiers from an area that they have conquered and move them into other areas they have conquered to be a police force. This is because the Romans knew that for example an American would not enforce Roman rules as aggressively against a fellow American. Well, guess what conquered nations soldiers was used as the police force for Israel? YEP. Syria. Watch this video to see the Antichrist is/will be a Syrian.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIHkWNVTJ2MAIDX7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTByZ2N0cmxpBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMg--?p=evidence+the+antichrist+will+be+a+syrian&vid=6347d1af3cec2957ce29756ffb29e30e&l=4%3A13&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608003499162731107%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D95Qw1X0Uzj8&tit=PART+2-+SCRIPTURAL+PROOF%3A+%26quot%3B%3Cb%3ETHE+ANTICHRIST+WILL+BE+SYRIAN%3C%2Fb%3E%26quot%3B&c=1&sigr=11ah2uj5g&sigt=12anfevci&age=0&&tt=b

We do not know where Obama is from. He never produced a real Birth certificate, of his own!

You're insane. He has produced a birth certificate. The State of Hawaii certified that it is legitimate and real. You just refuse to accept it. I think if he hand delivered a certified birth certificate to your door you still wouldn't believe it was real.

See here: http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/. The Director of Hawaii's Dept. of Health, and Registrar of Vital Statistics for the State of Hawaii verified that it was legitimate. Then Fact Check sent their own people to the Obama offices in Chicago where they held the actual certificate and they found: "...the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it’s stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates)."

It's a real, legitimate birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii and has been verified as such by numerous organizations and Hawaiian officials themselves. What else could you possibly want?


We mock what we refuse to even try to understand. Watch the video I linked to in the post before this one. About halfway through, they discuss his birth certificate.


July 27th, 2014, 5:24 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.