View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 26th, 2016, 2:11 pm



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 planned? 
Author Message
Hall of Fame General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 8459
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 planned?
http://allenbwest.com/2014/09/libyan-commercial-jetliners-go-missing-another-911-planned/

Image

Heck folks, I just do not know where it all ends. We have a second American beheaded and the Obama administration doesn’t believe we’re at war with ISIS. Vladimir Putin dials up the European Union Commissioner and mocks him stating that he could be in Kiev in two weeks — for those of you geographically challenged that’s the capitol of Ukraine.

Hamas is demanding an open border with Israel — I guess they got the idea from Obama, since we have one with Mexico. Boko Haram is running all over Nigeria. Iran is silently enhancing their nuclear capability. And we have Islamists swan diving into the former US Embassy residence pool in Tripoli, Libya.

And speaking of Libya, the country Obama so effectively destabilized, the Washington Free Beacon reports that “Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa. Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports. “There are a number of commercial airliners in Libya that are missing,” said one official. “We found out on September 11 what can happen with hijacked planes.”

This is like a really bad Greek tragedy playing out right before our eyes.

And again, where are the progressive medias on the results of Barack Hussein Obama’s actions in Libya and the consequences there? As we reported here, Egypt and the UAE decided to get after the problem themselves, as they contend with Obama’s BFFs the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Beacon says “the aircraft are a serious counterterrorism concern because reports of terrorist control over the Libyan airliners come three weeks before the 13th anniversary of 9/11 attacks and the second anniversary of the Libyan terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi.”

Yes, this should be a concern, but read how the Obama administration responded to inquiries: “One senior State Department counterterrorism official declined to comment on reports of the stolen jetliners. A second State department official sought to downplay the reports. “We can’t confirm that,” he said.”

Gee, that’s not a very reassuring answer. It’s like being asked about an Islamic terrorist group taking over Fallujah and Al Ramadi and getting the response, “we can’t confirm that.” Yep, sounds like the JV team in action all over again — and I mean the Obama administration.

Here is what is being reported, and known. The Beacon says, “U.S. intelligence agencies have not confirmed the aircraft theft following the takeover of Tripoli International Airport in late August, and are attempting to locate all aircraft owned by two Libyan state-owned airline companies, as security in the country continued to deteriorate amid fighting between Islamists and anti-Islamist militias. Tripoli airport and at least seven aircraft were reported damaged during fighting that began in July. Photos of the airport in the aftermath showed a number of damaged aircraft. The airport has been closed since mid-July. The state-owned Libyan Airlines fleet until this summer included 14 passenger and cargo jetliners, including seven Airbus 320s, one Airbus 330, two French ATR-42 turboprop aircraft, and four Bombardier CJR-900s. Libyan state-owned Afriqiyah Airways fleet is made up of 13 aircraft, including three Airbus 319s, seven Airbus 320s, two Airbus 330s, and one Airbus 340.”

We must account for all the aircraft — that should have been the State Department response. Regardless, we must always plan for the enemy’s most dangerous course of action — something for which this administration doesn’t seem to want to acknowledge.

According to the Beacon, “counterterrorism expert Sebastian Gorka said that if the theft is confirmed, the stolen aircraft could be used in at least two ways. “The first would be how commercial airliners were used on Sept. 11, 2001, literally turning an innocent mode of mass transit into a super-high precision guided missile of immense potency,” said Gorka, who holds the Maj. Gen. Charles Horner chair at Marine Corps University in Quantico, Va. “The second tactic could be to use the airframe with its civilian markings as a tool of deception to insert a full payload of armed terrorists into a locale that otherwise is always open to commercial carriers,” he said.”

“Just this past Sunday the Libyan government announced that it no longer controlled the capital of Tripoli. What is even more disconcerting is that Ansar al-Sharia — an al-Qaida affiliate responsible for the Benghazi SMC attack, based in Benghazi — recently publicized on social media that it has obtained large numbers of more sophisticated weapons, including SA-6 surface-to-air missiles, anti-aircraft guns, rocket-propelled grenades, shoulder-fired anti-aircraft missiles, assault rifles, and armored vehicles. The group is closely aligned with al-Qaida-linked rebels in Syria”.

Could it be we’re seeing another ISIS-style Islamo-fascist terrorist army growing in Libya – enabled by our own actions? I’m quite sure this was also in Obama’s daily intelligence briefs.

This is the second term “forward” as promised by Barack Hussein Obama, except it is our enemies who are marching forward. We’d best account for those aircraft, and soon.

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/09/libyan-co ... 3vMRFGo.99


September 4th, 2014, 5:22 pm
Profile
Off. Coordinator – Joe Lombardi
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 4101
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
Billy....do you not get that retarded, biased bullcrap like this is every bit as bad as the "Libtard" press releases?

When are you going to stop buying into this "panic button", "Obama is responsible for all things bad including my stinky farts", "we're all doomed because no one lsitened to me" B.S.?

i kinda want to kick the author of that article square in the nuts and I dont even know who he is! I can just tell you he is yet another ****stain in the press twisting versions of the truth around to make YOU scared enough to do something stupid, so he can blaim it on Obama.

It's time we all grow up as an audience and turn this crap off!!!!

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


September 4th, 2014, 5:43 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 8459
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
regularjoe12 wrote:
Billy....do you not get that retarded, biased bullcrap like this is every bit as bad as the "Libtard" press releases?

When are you going to stop buying into this "panic button", "Obama is responsible for all things bad including my stinky farts", "we're all doomed because no one lsitened to me" B.S.?

i kinda want to kick the author of that article square in the nuts and I dont even know who he is! I can just tell you he is yet another ****stain in the press twisting versions of the truth around to make YOU scared enough to do something stupid, so he can blaim it on Obama.

It's time we all grow up as an audience and turn this crap off!!!!


So, you are claiming the author is a racist huh? The author is a black guy. And he is no where near being the only source reporting about the missing airplanes.


September 4th, 2014, 6:12 pm
Profile
Color Commentator - John Madden

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1964
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Billy....do you not get that retarded, biased bullcrap like this is every bit as bad as the "Libtard" press releases?

When are you going to stop buying into this "panic button", "Obama is responsible for all things bad including my stinky farts", "we're all doomed because no one lsitened to me" B.S.?

i kinda want to kick the author of that article square in the nuts and I dont even know who he is! I can just tell you he is yet another ****stain in the press twisting versions of the truth around to make YOU scared enough to do something stupid, so he can blaim it on Obama.

It's time we all grow up as an audience and turn this crap off!!!!


So, you are claiming the author is a racist huh? The author is a black guy. And he is no where near being the only source reporting about the missing airplanes.


Am I missing something? I don't get how Joe called the author a racist.


September 4th, 2014, 6:39 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 8459
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Billy....do you not get that retarded, biased bullcrap like this is every bit as bad as the "Libtard" press releases?

When are you going to stop buying into this "panic button", "Obama is responsible for all things bad including my stinky farts", "we're all doomed because no one lsitened to me" B.S.?

i kinda want to kick the author of that article square in the nuts and I dont even know who he is! I can just tell you he is yet another ****stain in the press twisting versions of the truth around to make YOU scared enough to do something stupid, so he can blaim it on Obama.

It's time we all grow up as an audience and turn this crap off!!!!


So, you are claiming the author is a racist huh? The author is a black guy. And he is no where near being the only source reporting about the missing airplanes.


Am I missing something? I don't get how Joe called the author a racist.


Because he called the Author part of the Libtard Press. Another rectum stain twisting versions of the truth...... so he can blame it on Obama. It just seemed to me that that was where Joe was aiming at. Sorry if I was wrong with that assumption. But, Allen West is one of the most respected Black Conservatives in America. And frankly, I am amazed that this thread is the first that Joe has heard about all the planes that are missing.


September 4th, 2014, 6:49 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 3066
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
He may not be a racist, but he's definitely a liar.

Quote:
We have a second American beheaded and the Obama administration doesn’t believe we’re at war with ISIS


Obama: we will degrade and destroy ISIS militants
Biden: Will follow ISIS to the gates of hell

etc. etc.

I really wish Obama would take a pacifist stance. Our excursions in Iraq and Syria created ISIS in the first place. Sadly, we never seem to learn.


September 4th, 2014, 7:36 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 8459
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
Blueskies wrote:
He may not be a racist, but he's definitely a liar.

Quote:
We have a second American beheaded and the Obama administration doesn’t believe we’re at war with ISIS


Obama: we will degrade and destroy ISIS militants
Biden: Will follow ISIS to the gates of hell

etc. etc.

I really wish Obama would take a pacifist stance. Our excursions in Iraq and Syria created ISIS in the first place. Sadly, we never seem to learn.


Aside from you guys nit picking who wrote the article, you are missing the important part of the article. Including the Malaysian Airliner that "Disappeared" a few months ago, ISIS might have as many as 12 Airliners to pull another 911 attack with.


September 4th, 2014, 7:48 pm
Profile
Color Commentator - John Madden

Joined: November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm
Posts: 1964
Location: Newport Beach, Ca
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
BillySims wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Billy....do you not get that retarded, biased bullcrap like this is every bit as bad as the "Libtard" press releases?

When are you going to stop buying into this "panic button", "Obama is responsible for all things bad including my stinky farts", "we're all doomed because no one lsitened to me" B.S.?

i kinda want to kick the author of that article square in the nuts and I dont even know who he is! I can just tell you he is yet another ****stain in the press twisting versions of the truth around to make YOU scared enough to do something stupid, so he can blaim it on Obama.

It's time we all grow up as an audience and turn this crap off!!!!


So, you are claiming the author is a racist huh? The author is a black guy. And he is no where near being the only source reporting about the missing airplanes.


Am I missing something? I don't get how Joe called the author a racist.


Because he called the Author part of the Libtard Press. Another rectum stain twisting versions of the truth...... so he can blame it on Obama. It just seemed to me that that was where Joe was aiming at. Sorry if I was wrong with that assumption. But, Allen West is one of the most respected Black Conservatives in America. And frankly, I am amazed that this thread is the first that Joe has heard about all the planes that are missing.


Actually Joe said the author was as bad as the Libtard press meaning Joe finds both sides to be irrational and sensationalist. Which I would have to agree with him. All these articles from both sides are always so incredibly over the top.


September 4th, 2014, 9:20 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9850
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
Quote:
This is like a really bad Greek tragedy playing out right before our eyes.


We live in a perpetual state of a really bad Greek tragedy, especially in the middle east. Nothing new here, goes back 1,000s of years.

If I remember correctly, we never found the first Malaysian airliner either... That said, is a 747 really a match for one of our fighter jets? We know to look for these planes if they start appearing on our radar - it was different from one that took off from our own soil and we weren't sure what was happening on board.

I hate biased media - on both sides, it's agenda driven and gullible conservatives and liberals bite down hard rather than think fore themselves. In truth, this isn't even media - the site is by a Republican politician - wonder what his agenda is? He has been an Obama basher for some time now...

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


September 4th, 2014, 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 3167
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
ISIS were too extreme for al-queda, which has been around prior to the incursions in Iraq, and I agree that arming the rebels in syria is where they got armed as well as they are. ISIS is also the richest terrorist organization currently, so they have the means to actually make things happen.

Personally, I wouldn't worry much about planes. Like Pablo said, even if they remove the transponders, radar would make any attacks with them here very unlikely. I'd be more weary of what's been happening on the southern border, and the security or lack of at our power grid stations which has been a major red flag in our national security not only from possible attacks but also from something as natural as sun flares.

And I also agree with Pablo, this is nothing new. You can spin their hate towards us on just about anything. You can blame Iraq and Afghanistan, you can blame Libya, you can blame post-russia Afghanistan, you can blame our relationship with Israel, you can blame us for having bases in Saudi Arabia.... the simple fact is they hate us for not being followers of Islam. The spinning of excuses and blame just gets old... from both sides.


September 4th, 2014, 11:13 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 3066
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
Quote:
the simple fact is they hate us for not being followers of Islam


I thought this line of thinking was sufficiently debunked a decade ago. Do you really think an extremist-led Muslim caliphate would've formed in northern Iraq and Syria if it wasn't for our incessant meddling and destabilization of the region? Basically, your argument would be the equivalent of someone in the 1930s arguing that all Germans just inherently hated Jews for being Jews. It ignores complex cause-effect relationships and the tendency of lunatics to seize control of warn-torn, desperate people.

People often (including Pablo in this topic) insist the Middle East has always been this region of constant strife. That's not the case at all. There's been many deadly wars faught in the Middle East -- but that's no different than Europe, Asia, Africa or even the Americas to a large extent.

Are you familiar with the phrase "Pax Ottomana"? It is the term used by historians to denote the 500 year period between the fall of Constantinople and World War I -- a period when the (Muslim) Ottoman Turks ruled the entirety of the Middle East and there was virtually no armed conflict (save Napolean's excursions into Northern Africa -- but the Christian Europeans started that).

The recent turmoil in the Middle East is a direct consequence of British and American imperial meddling, starting with the foolish decision to carve up the Ottoman empire into a bunch of countries after WWI. Our backing of the Shah led to the Iranian revolution. Our backing of the Afghani Muja to 9/11. And now our wars in Iraq and meddling in Syria have created ISIS. Wait for Saudi Arabia to blow up -- that'll be the worst of all, and all thanks to our support of the dictatorial Saudi royal family.

Elon Musk needs to hurry up with that battery technology so we can get off oil and move on.


September 5th, 2014, 12:51 am
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3271
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Libyan commercial jetliners go missing, another 911 plan
I agree with others comments that these planes won't pose a threat to us since we know about them. They'd be shot down long before they reached any point of being a real threat.

As for the Malaysian airlines flight, it's pretty well accepted that it went down in the South Indian ocean. For those who think it's impossible, I think you underestimate the vastness of the oceans in that part of the world. I made a quick map of the area with the USA overlaid onto it.
Image

As you can see, you can fit three of the US in the Indian Ocean. Even if you were to narrow it down to just the areas being searched, it's basically a stretch of ocean about the width of Michigan, stretching from Canada to Mexico (probably slightly larger than that actually). Add in the fact that this is the OCEAN. There's nothing there for thousands of miles. And it's one of the roughest parts of the ocean anywhere in the world. It's a terribly difficult place to search. People have ideas that real life is like the movies when it comes to tracking things, and that's simply not the case, at least not everywhere in the world. In places like over the US and Europe, there is accurate tracking. In remote parts of the ocean, not so much. Had the plane flown further West, they would have been in range of the Diego Garcia military radar and then we'd know exactly where it was.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


September 5th, 2014, 8:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.