View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 F--- that N-----! 
Lionbacker Rehab Guru

Post F--- that N-----!
Andrew Harrison, a Black Kentucky basketball player, in response to a question about Frank Kaminsky, a White Wisconsin basketball player who just dominated him in a final four tournament, said, 'F--- that N-----!'

In a reverse scenario Kaminsky would be suspended from the team for the NCAA championship game, and maybe longer. He would be harassed throughout his remaining college career. And Blacks nationwide would be using this as an example of White racial hatred for Black people.

In this case I expect not much to happen at all. Maybe a game or two suspension for the regular pre-season. No one in the national media is going to say, 'We need to stop all this nonsense about the word N-----. It's just a word, and depending on the context, like this one, it is completely unimportant.

I actually hope a lot more Black kids start calling White kids 'N-----' and having nobody care. Maybe, just maybe this will be a first step towards racial healing.

April 6th, 2015, 12:33 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Post Re: F--- that N-----!
Yep, I havn't heard much about this just one thing online.
If it doesn't cause an uproar.........not worth reporting.

Frok

April 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm
Hall of Fame Head Coach

Yeah. But, what if it was a white guy that said the same thing? It is no less offensive when a black guy says it.

April 8th, 2015, 12:01 am
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
Yeah. But, what if it was a white guy that said the same thing? It is no less offensive when a black guy says it.

Given the history, I don't think anybody should be using that word. That said, we all know that if a black guy uses it there isn't the same emotional charge behind it.

Take the word b---ch, which granted isn't nearly as bad. If I called a woman that at work it would cause an uproar, however, all the girls call each other that and it seems totally acceptable.

Many times the message is completely dependent on who is delivering it...

April 9th, 2015, 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Player of the Year - Offense

Call up your brother or best friend and call him a c---.

Then, call up your wife and do the same thing.

Let me know how that goes for you~~

April 9th, 2015, 12:57 pm
Varsity Captain

We got a divorce! :-k :ppp: Where are Sharpton , Jackson and the 1,000's of protesters that personally saw what happen in Ferguson now? Everybody go home and clean up your own towns and we can move forward instead of fing up what many have worked for!!!!

Sorry, just saying.

April 9th, 2015, 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]