View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Other Lions Message Board/Forum 
QB Coach

Post Other Lions Message Board/Forum
Do any of you frequent any other Lions message boards/forums that you recommend (in addition to Lionbacker)? This is the only site I'm a member of, so I'm curious if there are other sites people really like. Nothing against Lionbacker. This will still be my go-to for Lions discussion. Just curious what else is out there.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

February 13th, 2014, 5:16 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Other Lions Message Board/Forum
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Do any of you frequent any other Lions message boards/forums that you recommend (in addition to Lionbacker)? This is the only site I'm a member of, so I'm curious if there are other sites people really like. Nothing against Lionbacker. This will still be my go-to for Lions discussion. Just curious what else is out there.

Not really. this is my only "downtime at work" website. sorry im not very helpful...

February 13th, 2014, 5:22 pm
Lionbacker Rehab Guru

Post Re: Other Lions Message Board/Forum
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
I was going to recommend the Lion Fanatics, but I just discovered they went belly up a few years ago. I also used to frequent the Lions Red Zone. (It's still there.) For whatever reason (probably my man crush on Blue) I've always returned to Lionbacker.

Blueskies is my hero. I worship the ground he walks on.

February 13th, 2014, 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]