View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 1:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Whether you believe in GOD or not, you gotta see this site. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Whether you believe in GOD or not, you gotta see this site.
This is his homepage. http://jonathankleck.com/listen.htm

But start here -----> http://jonathankleck.com/uscurrency.htm

Pretty stunning stuff. He kind of babbles for the first couple minutes of the first video. But, stick with it. At 4.5 minutes in is when he gets to the subject.

February 15th, 2014, 12:22 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Re: Whether you believe in GOD or not, you gotta see this si
This crap has been around for years.

February 15th, 2014, 3:17 pm
QB Coach

Billy,

This is more of the same conspiracy theory stuff that is very prevalent in some Christians today. My father is one of these CT guys that runs around talking about all the stuff the government is doing, and he's sowing fear wherever he goes. The last time I saw him, (April of last year) he was talking about a friend of his who was in the Army and assigned to Motor T, and was sent to New Mexico to pick up some bodies. When his friend arrived on site at the "secret" military base he was told there weren't any bodies that what he was sent to pick up had been "melted down." As I listening to my dad speak with sincerity, he's sharing a story he "heard" from a friend of his about created human clones that had gotten in a fight with their scientist caretakers and the scientist needed to pull out microwave ray guns to destroy their creation.

Long story short, "CRACK POTS". Fear laden, running around screaming about all the stuff the government is doing, and how we need to dig holes in the ground and build shelters and store up food and ammunition, and do this and do that, but not ONCE do they ever say, "turn to Jesus". They are delusional, and will keep finding evidence that leads to more fantastic stories, but never once in all of their messages do they encourage you to seek the only One who can do anything about it. Jesus!

My father and I rarely talk, if at all. He's lost his sanity, as far as I'm concerned, because fear has overwhelmed him. My encouragement to you, and ANYONE who has ears to listen, is to look to, and have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Nothing else matters, the governments covert operations, spying, herding up Christians, whatever may be, it doesn't matter. What matters is your own personal walk with Jesus Christ, anything else is a distraction. These little video's will strike you with fear and concern, and then what do you do about it? Do you start digging a room off of your basement? Do you start stockpiling food for the Apocalypse? Start training on how to kill zombie's and mutant teenage ninja turtles?

Distractions! Keep your eyes on Christ, and let the waters seethe and boil. The judgment isn't for those walking with Him, it is for those who've rejected Him, and it will be a day of great sadness.

I'm not condemning or attacking you for these videos, I just hope to encourage you to focus on the only One who can do anything to save us in the first place. Let the nuts chase their tails, and turn up all the stones they want, their only taking more and more fear upon themselves.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

February 16th, 2014, 3:05 pm
Hall of Fame Player

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Billy,

This is more of the same conspiracy theory stuff that is very prevalent in some Christians today. My father is one of these CT guys that runs around talking about all the stuff the government is doing, and he's sowing fear wherever he goes. The last time I saw him, (April of last year) he was talking about a friend of his who was in the Army and assigned to Motor T, and was sent to New Mexico to pick up some bodies. When his friend arrived on site at the "secret" military base he was told there weren't any bodies that what he was sent to pick up had been "melted down." As I listening to my dad speak with sincerity, he's sharing a story he "heard" from a friend of his about created human clones that had gotten in a fight with their scientist caretakers and the scientist needed to pull out microwave ray guns to destroy their creation.

Long story short, "CRACK POTS". Fear laden, running around screaming about all the stuff the government is doing, and how we need to dig holes in the ground and build shelters and store up food and ammunition, and do this and do that, but not ONCE do they ever say, "turn to Jesus". They are delusional, and will keep finding evidence that leads to more fantastic stories, but never once in all of their messages do they encourage you to seek the only One who can do anything about it. Jesus!

My father and I rarely talk, if at all. He's lost his sanity, as far as I'm concerned, because fear has overwhelmed him. My encouragement to you, and ANYONE who has ears to listen, is to look to, and have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Nothing else matters, the governments covert operations, spying, herding up Christians, whatever may be, it doesn't matter. What matters is your own personal walk with Jesus Christ, anything else is a distraction. These little video's will strike you with fear and concern, and then what do you do about it? Do you start digging a room off of your basement? Do you start stockpiling food for the Apocalypse? Start training on how to kill zombie's and mutant teenage ninja turtles?

Distractions! Keep your eyes on Christ, and let the waters seethe and boil. The judgment isn't for those walking with Him, it is for those who've rejected Him, and it will be a day of great sadness.

I'm not condemning or attacking you for these videos, I just hope to encourage you to focus on the only One who can do anything to save us in the first place. Let the nuts chase their tails, and turn up all the stones they want, their only taking more and more fear upon themselves.

Look at the bolded part. I now know that you are talking about something you did not even watch. Just saying that if you are going to have a take on something, don't you think you aught to know what your talking about first?

February 16th, 2014, 3:10 pm
QB Coach

Guilty as charged, I didn't watch the whole thing, and yes I made an assumption. As soon as he started talking, and because of dealing with my dad, I tuned him out and couldn't handle watching anymore of what he had to say. Sorry, it gets to be infuriating when you are related to someone who's wrapped up in this stuff and pushes it all the time. So my apologies for not seeing it through and making an assumption based upon past experience and not seeing it all. That was not my intent.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

February 16th, 2014, 3:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]