View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 2:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Planet X: discussion 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7374
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
WarEr4Christ wrote:
Here's the google reference to "Virgo Clothed". I chose the top one, and Bethlehem Star project, I've mentioned here before....

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/ ... h-sun.html


The author of that piece can not possibly be right with his expected second coming around Sept. 20, 2017. There will first be a 7 year tribulation. 2017 - 2014 = 3 years. That would be an ultra tight fit.


April 3rd, 2014, 7:55 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
stevenlake wrote:
Clearly none of you have any interest in arguing with me about this on any level. You'd rather mock me than do what little I asked in order to make this a productive discussion. So I'm done with this discussion. If anyone is willing to keep an open mind and wishes to continue this discussion further, please private message me and we can talk about this more. Otherwise I've said what I could, and therefore I'm outta here. I've got better things to do than hold a one sided discussion with no hope of a productive or positive outcome. Goodnight.


I find your response very discouraging. You have faced speculation from one man, and packed your ball up and went home. IMO whatever creditbility you might have had, just got lowered to "church" of Scientology levels. I did pose you a legit question. You are asking us to distrust a company that has been very reputable for decades. If you want me to take you seriously, and look into any of your ideas, you first must explain why NASA cant be trusted...something i dont think you can do.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


April 4th, 2014, 8:12 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
speculation or ridicule?

I told you that I'd do my best to bring someone in that has more knowledge and capabilities in these types of discussions, and in less than a day you've been able to squash him with ridicule. Blue, it is painfully obvious how ignorant you can be! The point behind a debate is not to demean, or post your cutsie little pictures, it is a DISCUSSION in which both sides bring their documentation and compare information. But you've consistently ridiculed and "bullied" to use the catch phrase of the day, anyone that brings ANYTHING to the table that you can't wrap your head around. That's disheartening, so I guess there's just one thing to do, and that is to leave you to your ignorance and wait for things to happen or not happen, and weigh it out in the end. I'm out.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


April 4th, 2014, 9:21 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12042
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
WarEr4Christ/stevenlake-
Interesting discussion, there is definitely some info to absorb and ponder on.

Couple quick questions/points:

WarEr, you started this discussion about 'Planet X/Nibiru/Planet 7x' then when questioned on it your response discussed a 'pure race/being' and how the lineage of Noah may have played a part in changing that to where we are today (If I understood correctly). How are the two related? My apologies but apparently I missed the connection, other than the perceived Biblical one.

stevenlake, Thanks for the info on Nibiru, et al., you have provided some food for thought. That said, what do you expect to happen when/if Nibiru returns? Are there beings on this planet? If so, who/what are they?

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


April 4th, 2014, 10:24 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3129
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
WarEr4Christ wrote:
speculation or ridicule?

I told you that I'd do my best to bring someone in that has more knowledge and capabilities in these types of discussions, and in less than a day you've been able to squash him with ridicule. Blue, it is painfully obvious how ignorant you can be! The point behind a debate is not to demean, or post your cutsie little pictures, it is a DISCUSSION in which both sides bring their documentation and compare information. But you've consistently ridiculed and "bullied" to use the catch phrase of the day, anyone that brings ANYTHING to the table that you can't wrap your head around. That's disheartening, so I guess there's just one thing to do, and that is to leave you to your ignorance and wait for things to happen or not happen, and weigh it out in the end. I'm out.

As noted above by regularjoe, one person questioned stevenlake. One. And the two of you decided to leave the discussion because of it. That's just childish. You two are reacting as if a massive horde of people ganged up on you and that's simply not the case. One person reacted in a non-productive way. Others asked questions, which is what happens in a discussion/debate.

Also, you started this thread on April 2nd. By April 3rd, stevenlake decided he was done, and by April 4th you decided you were done. You made it two whole days. Plus there have been a grand total of 6 people who responded to the thread (not including you and stevenlake). That's a pretty small number, especially considering the person with whom you've had the most productive discussions on here regarding religion/faith/etc (Pablo) has yet to respond. Maybe he won't, but if you (and/or stevenlake) really want a discussion and want others to consider your point of view, you need to give them/us time to do so.

Which is really my main point. If you want an actual discussion, allow people more than 1 day to read, digest, and respond to things. Then, if people don't respond positively to what you wrote, or don't respond in the manner you hoped, don't run away. Doing what you two are doing shows that what you want is people to agree with you. Part of being an adult and having discussions is being able to have people question your data, thoughts, process, conclusions, etc, and not get upset about it. Of course, you can still cut off dialogue if you want, but as has been said many times before, if you do so you lose any credibility you may have had, and you certainly have no right to expect anyone to listen to anything you have to say.

Those are my thoughts on the conversation. I haven't had time to go over all the info that was posted, but skimming it there is a lot I am unfamiliar with and it will take some time to digest it all. If you still want to have a conversation, I think several of us will still be here. I will be at least. But if you want to take your ball and run home, well, your actions will have spoken much more loudly than your words.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


April 4th, 2014, 10:53 am
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
I've left the discussion because I do not have the experience, nor the educational background on this to be worthy of the discussion. Because of that factor, it didn't make any sense for me to chime in, it wouldn't be fair to any of you, for me to include my 2c of drivle when I'm not qualified to speak on it. What I did share was immediately ridiculed, and it's not really that hard to follow the blood lines. I showed the historical records based upon a people group known to keep fastidious records along those lines. Again, because someone can't wrap their head around the concept doesn't make the concept wrong. If faith were easy, anyone could do it. Case in point, imagine how much faith it takes to believe the BS about two like organisms meeting in a primordial swamp, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Blues, method operandae, is to ridicule, harangue, and post cutsie little face palm pictures because much of what is shared flies right in the face of his ability to process information that doesn't come from another human being. He, and others, are willing to swallow the kool aid of a bunch of scientists who are giving their best educated guesses about what they believe. Then they go back and keep adapting the theory according to the "new" evidence they see.

I started the post because I thought it was interesting and something that you who are geared towards this kind of stuff might be interested in. When that same group of people started talking about all the other religions and similar stories, yadda, yadda, yadda, I took it upon myself ot research blood lines, in order to show how the people groups came into being post flood. It's not a hard trail to follow, but if you don't want to walk then you're not going to get anywhere.

Steven, put the initial challenge out there. He provided the research points that y'll demand must be seen, and gets a face palm. Steve is new to this group and doesn't have the experience of how to handle some of the characters that are here. He came because I asked him to take a look and to step into a discussion that I wasn't qualified to pursue. He's a good guy, but he's not going to waste his time if he gets face palm instead of discussion points. He provided a large amount of information from a multitude of sources, so instead of perceiving him, or I as childish (my point being that I'm not qualified to carry on a scientific discussion), why not put a leash on the face palmer? Seems to me, he was one of those who participated in the Censor Slybri19 thread because he didn't like the tone or tactics Sly chose to use. Now that boat has come back around in a different way....

Again, I started this, not as a witnessing tool, or doomsday piece, I started this because many of you follow after and are interested in Science and Astronomy. I read what Steve has posted, and immediately thought of you guys, to get what your perspective was. When it became aparent that I was outmatched, namely after I entered the opening thread and received the first responses, I looked to bring in the author of the information so you guys could discuss it. I'd prefer to sit back and observe, so that I could learn something.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Last edited by WarEr4Christ on April 4th, 2014, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.



April 4th, 2014, 11:21 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
Sorry I have been traveling, I've quickly glanced through this topic and not sure if this might be related but the timing is interesting... Combining space and belief, I'm interested!

Quote:
Discovery could point to a new planet in our solar system

Astronomers have discovered what they believe to be a planetoid orbiting the sun that has never been seen before.The New York Times reports that the planetoid, dubbed VP113, lies beyond Neptune and even further past the icy ring known as the Kuiper Belt. The planetoid was originally spotted in 2012 by Dr. Scott Sheppard of the Carnegie Institution for Science in Washington, DC, and his colleagues. It is estimated to measure about 250 miles wide.

At its closest point, VP113 sits about 7.7 billion miles away from the sun, but it orbits out to 42 billion miles away. That pushes it much further out into space than Neptune, which lies 2.8 billion miles from the sun. Researchers are classifying the discovery as a sednoid, a planetoid that lies beyond the Kuiper Belt with a wide-stretching orbit. After discovering the first sednoid, Sedna, researchers believed they would find more quickly, but that didn't happen — V113 and Sedna are the only two that have been discovered so far. They don't know for sure how sednoids came to be, since it was previously thought that the area between the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud was just empty space. Researchers have a theory that sednoids were pushed out into that part of space when the sun was part of a dense star cloud.

But another theory suggests that something bigger lies beyond the belt: some believe that a rogue planet that was ejected from the inner solar system dragged the sednoids with it. VP113 shares some parameters with Sedna, which suggests the gravitational influence of a larger planet. A computer simulation showed that there could be an unseen planet five times the size of Earth lying 23 billion miles away from the sun, influencing VP113 and maybe even other sednoids that have yet to be discovered. That, however, is just a theory, and researchers say that while they believe something is happening in the far corners of space, they'll need to find many more planetoids like VP113 to definitively prove anything.


Planet X?

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 4th, 2014, 11:22 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
Sorry Wags, I didn't see your response, I got caught up in the response to TDJ.

The responses that I initially received to my original post brought in the different religions and commonality between the Judeo/Christian belief system and others. The link that I believe is fitting, is showing the Noah story as one where all of humanity was wiped out, and that the descendants from that family branched off. The authenticity of that comes from the noted Jewish history of fastidious(not sure if I'm using the word correctly) and accurate record keeping. Because family lines were crucial to the Jewish belief system, coming from the right familiy and tribe was necessary for all to know. So I gave the blood lines from Adam to Noah, to show how that came about, then followed from Noah through his sons to see how the different nations and toungues came about, including the Jewish line. I then proceeded to Abraham, from Abraham to David, and David to Jesus to complete the lineage process.

The pure human beings was a hypothesis on my own part that I actually asked as a QUESTION concerning the ages that are given Biblically for the people in the Noahic line. I can't reason and struggle with understanding how someone lived to be 900 years. Instead of just yelling Bullsh1t, I asked if a pure blood line from divine creation, or if environmental could have been the cause. But the response was a triple face palm instead of an educated answer.

You may wish to reach Steven on PM I don't know if he'll step back in, but I do know that he's well versed in prophecy and some other things that might catch your attention as well. Again, sorry wags, I got caught up in the moment.

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


April 4th, 2014, 11:29 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12042
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
WarEr4Christ wrote:
The responses that I initially received to my original post brought in the different religions and commonality between the Judeo/Christian belief system and others. The link that I believe is fitting, is showing the Noah story as one where all of humanity was wiped out, and that the descendants from that family branched off. The authenticity of that comes from the noted Jewish history of fastidious(not sure if I'm using the word correctly) and accurate record keeping. Because family lines were crucial to the Jewish belief system, coming from the right familiy and tribe was necessary for all to know. So I gave the blood lines from Adam to Noah, to show how that came about, then followed from Noah through his sons to see how the different nations and toungues came about, including the Jewish line. I then proceeded to Abraham, from Abraham to David, and David to Jesus to complete the lineage process.
Something that just popped in my pea-brain, if the Jewish record keeping is so accurate and trustworthy, why do they not see Jesus as the son of God/Messiah?

WarEr4Christ wrote:
The pure human beings was a hypothesis on my own part that I actually asked as a QUESTION concerning the ages that are given Biblically for the people in the Noahic line. I can't reason and struggle with understanding how someone lived to be 900 years.
My apologies for not commenting on this part earlier. Great question, btw. I'll admit I don't know the answer, but I did see (PBS) the other day where they were discussing/reporting on efforts to rekindle certain endagered/threatened species. Anywho, when they discussed the Florida Panther, they said the population had gotten so low they could see signs of inbreeding running rampant. A couple signs are curly/kinky tails instead of being straight and cowlicks on their backs. They started introducing more Panthers into the area in an attempt to alleviate these issues. After a few generations/breeding cycles the Panthers' tails were once again straight and no more cowlicks showing on their backs. Now, I'm no scientist but what I would gather from that is the opposite of what you mentioned. Then again, the whole 'pure' aspect could make all the difference.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


April 4th, 2014, 12:35 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3039
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
The Jewish scripture or Torah does not accept anything past the first 5 books of the Bible. (this is my understanding), So they have the rules and regulations of their belief system, but you will find the NT loaded with that same question from Jesus, AND he points back to the OT Scriptures making the very references that would substantiate his claim.

But here's the kicker: What Jesus was teaching flew directly in the face of the power, control, and money that these church leaders had. They were bound by tradition, and hurting the people at the same time. The original "laws" were designed and given as a basis on how to live life, but because of our fallen human nature, it wasn't obtainable. The Pharisee and Sadducees had since added something like 600 additional laws to the original set, therefore binding up the people with rules and regs they couldn't keep.

This is what makes Scripture so fascinating because of how it takes the OT and NT and uses them to explain each other. Some of it is very difficult to palate, and understand, like my second question, but then there are so many more answers that it just blows your mind.

What is the theory or law behind the 6 degrees of separtion? I've heard of it, but don't have the time to research it atm. If my understanding is correct and we go back on the timeline, does it not show a "limited" number of people during that timeframe?

If we also factor in the biology, and going off of memory, blood typing you have dominant and recessive traits, a pos ab neg. You can place them on a chart, one male one female, and the you have a one in four or something like that chance of discovering the childs blood type and rh factor. So as you can see it starts getting over my head very quickly, but the sequencing, or "chance" grows very quickly based upon the breeding....

Or am I way off base?

_________________
2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


April 4th, 2014, 1:28 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
TheRealWags wrote:
Something that just popped in my pea-brain, if the Jewish record keeping is so accurate and trustworthy, why do they not see Jesus as the son of God/Messiah?


Simple from a logical Jewish perspective, he never fulfilled the prophecy as laid out in the OT/Tanaach and therefore can't be the messiah.

WarEr4Christ wrote:
This is what makes Scripture so fascinating because of how it takes the OT and NT and uses them to explain each other.


Exactly my point above, cross reference one to the other and you quickly realize they can't possibly fit together.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 4th, 2014, 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
WarEr4Christ wrote:
The Jewish scripture or Torah does not accept anything past the first 5 books of the Bible. (this is my understanding)


Roughly true in simplistic thinking. Actually, the Christian Bible is not the same as the Torah and since few Christians speak Hebrew there are a number of differences, the obvious is translation. But there are numerical differences, sequencing differences, etc.

Actually, the Talmud is much more interesting to than the Torah/Tanakh which is a written version. The Talmud is the oral version (finally written several centuries AD) and this is actually where the Jews actually dive deeper into the scripture, the true meaning and interpretations of them and the application of Laws (and there are 2 versions of this - I've personally briefly studied the Babylonian version as to my understanding it is more comprehensive). To leave this out, as the Christian Bible does, obviously misses out on a great deal of understanding of what the scriptures actually meant and how to interpret them. This is one of many reasons why I find anyone stating the Bible as being the Truth as sacrilegious, but that is just me. But I've always found the origin of religious works much more fascinating that those who just take things on Faith with minimal interest in exploring were it all comes from.

There are many other Jewish works such as midrashim (which takes Biblical stories even deeper) and the Kabbalah which is fairly mystical in nature and something else few Christians I know have ever explored.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


April 4th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2655
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
I'm sorry if some felt my contributions were unproductive. I'll admit the triple face palm meme was mean-spirited, however, did you guys actually read Steven's post?

I'm willing to have a rational discussion if he agrees not to cite Alex Jones and other conspiracy websites that look like they were designed in 1995. Also, alleging vast government conspiracies without demonstrable evidence is off bounds. There have been government cover ups in the past, and many were eventually uncovered by digging journalists, but implying things like the recent Malaysian airlines disappearance was the work of a vast government conspiracy without offering up any supporting evidence is, quite objectively, crazy talk.

Saying things like, "NASA is covering it up! I don't know why, but they're covering it up!" is not rational discussion; it's the ramblings of a schizophrenic (and I'm being serious here, having had some of them in my family).


April 4th, 2014, 3:44 pm
Profile
Baton Girl

Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 12:35 pm
Posts: 14
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
regularjoe12 wrote:
If you want me to take you seriously, and look into any of your ideas, you first must explain why NASA cant be trusted...something i dont think you can do.

I'm only back here because Paul requested me to be here. As for packing it in at the first sign of rejection, no. I didn't just tuck tail and run because someone stuck out their tongue. I've debated lots of people before, and if the other side isn't willing to do their part to partake in the discussion, I don't bother wasting my time. Now, as for your question about how can I prove that NASA is lying, let me ask you this. Who does NASA work for? Who signs their checks? The Federal Government. Who is known for lying like the devil? The Federal Government. Do you really think that so long as the Fed holds NASA's purse strings that they're going to be able to release anything they want? Far from it. NASA is tied very tightly into the government, and especially the black ops groups, CIA, NSA, etc. They don't tell you what they discover. They tell you what they're allowed to tell you, and if the Federal Government decides you don't need to know something, they'll make NASA lie through their teeth until their lips turn blue. Don't think it'll happen? What about the IRS scandal? Benghazi? Aurora? Need I say more?

Now, let me ask you this. Do you remember ISON? Do you remember the Government Shutdown? Did you happen to know that ISON cometized (ie, made highly ionized like a comet) the atmosphere of Mars? Did NASA know about that? Yes. So did the Federal Government. Did NASA tell you about it? No, they didn't, and if you ask if it happened they'll tell you flat out that it didn't, even though they have clear evidence that it did (FYI, all their telescopes were online during the shutdown and those that were pointed at ISON saw this event happen and they have it on record) as well as hundreds of amateur astronomers who they gather and use data from. Now, if they're not willing to tell you about that, or they deny it happened, what does that say? They lied. Any other questions?

Blueskies wrote:
Do you not see the overwhelming contradiction in those two statements? You'll believe the account of some random doctor from 100 years ago, but you dismiss NASA as being not credible?

Yes I do. For one, doctors were held to a high standard back then, even though they didn't know as much. Plus society demanded honesty unlike today. If you weren't honest, it could ruin your practice or worse.
Quote:
The rest of your post is pure nonsense, littered with statements easily debunked by a 30 second Google search (the number of earthquakes have not increased in the last 20 years: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics ... quakes.php). Alex Jones is not a credible source, neither is some random guy named "Gill Broussard" or the NCCG.

Nice try debunking, but try again, and this time actually searching for something other than debunking statements.
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm

PS, see what I posted to regularjoe12. The government lies to you regularly. Are you going to trust someone's opinion or "official statement" or are you gonna trust the data. The latter of which can be faked, yes, but it's kinda hard when it can be compared to thousands of others tracking the same data, which means if it's faked, it'll get called out really quickly. So yeah, geologist opinion? Towing the party line. Data? Hard to deny. Now stop being so "you're always wrong and I'm always right" about this and actually do some real, intelligent searching for real information.

Lastly, if you have no idea who Gill Broussard is, then you have no right to enter this discussion. He's one of the top ranked independent astronomers in the WORLD. If you didn't know that, on what authority do you have to comment on celestial events? That's like saying you're an American but you don't know who the president is. Also, I said Alex Jones was the *FIRST* to bring this up. Not the authority on it. He merely lit the fuse. Hundreds of others ran with it and proved what he presented as being true. He was just the spark that lit the fire. Others have since validated his information. Well, as far as the public knowing about it. The science community has known about it for decades.

Quote:
Please, and I'm being completely serious here, go see a psychiatrist. If you're a real person, I'm deeply frightened.

Me? I'm trying to keep this discussion to the facts and encourage a little proactive debate, part of which involves you temporarily setting aside what you believe and researching both sides fully and completely before deciding if what I've said is wrong, it may actually be correct. Secondly, you're clearly suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. IE, denial of reality. I'm not gonna say you need a shrink, as you've implied that I do, but I must warn you that your mind is presently locked up tighter than Ft. Knox despite the facts already presented to you. That does not lend itself well to a competent and productive discussion. And secondly, I don't care if you don't agree with me in the end. That's what debates are for. What I care is that you're willing to take the time to research what I've claimed and make your own decision, as well as see the truth as it stands based on ALL the information, not just what YOU want to accept. Open your mind to new ideas. It's very refreshing.

regularjoe12 wrote:
ummmmm...ever heard of Nuclear war? I hear that can be a real bitch! We've been building underground bases and hoarding in them ever since the first A-bomb.

Perhaps. But ever since the creation of the Tzar-Bomba, even Cheyenne Mountain isn't safe from a ground zero nuke. Nope, last I checked these aren't being built for nuclear war. They're being built to survive a surface disaster, such as a meteor shower, Yellowstone, pole shift, etc. Why do I say that? Well, for one, a number of them have direct ground level access which you can reach from a common every day street. Jesse Ventura actually drove into one and took video. If they were trying to build them for nuclear war, would they have let it be found? Nope. But if it's purpose was for other reasons would they care if it was found? Nope. Because they can easily just lock the doors once everyone's in and it won't matter who you are. You're not getting in.

Blueskies wrote:
What he means is that FEMA is building concentration camps to house us in when Planet X comes and causes the apocalypse.

There are FEMA camps all around the US, but I can't say one way or another what they're for. Although I suspect we'll find out eventually.
regularjoe12 wrote:
The same FEMA that helped out N.O.?

Pfft, I wouldn't exactly call that helping. More like fumbling the ball. But yes, they did help. I mean, they gotta keep up appearances, no? :P

BillySims wrote:
The author of that piece can not possibly be right with his expected second coming around Sept. 20, 2017. There will first be a 7 year tribulation. 2017 - 2014 = 3 years. That would be an ultra tight fit.

Ya know, I'm in full agreement with you. To me he's a date setter, and Christians are told to avoid people who do that like the plague. What you can't deny though is the fact that it's an actual, verifiable event, of which even NASA agrees will happen, just like the coming 4 blood moons on Jewish Feast Days over Jerusalem. Do they have prophetical significance? Yes, it's been historically proven time and again that certain celestial events, if occurring within sight of Jerusalem on feast days (look up the 7 Jewish feasts given in the Torah, aka the first 5 books of the bible), have led to major events that were either prophesied directly, or inferred in the bible.

TheRealWags wrote:
stevenlake, Thanks for the info on Nibiru, et al., you have provided some food for thought. That said, what do you expect to happen when/if Nibiru returns? Are there beings on this planet? If so, who/what are they?

Hey, someone with an open mind! YAY! :D Ehem, anyhow, I'm not totally sure what'll happen, as history is rather vague on details in regards to what happened the last few times it came through. Given that ISON brought with it a dirty debris trail full of meteors, and since PlanetX is supposed to be 7x's bigger than Earth, my guess is it'll be "Dragging Mines", to use a quote from Galaxy Quest. :) In other words, the debris trail behind it will be quite massive, with lots of large rocks. If it has a ring of debris all its own, and that brushes the atmosphere, it'll create quite the meteor shower.

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
As noted above by regularjoe, one person questioned stevenlake. One. And the two of you decided to leave the discussion because of it. That's just childish. You two are reacting as if a massive horde of people ganged up on you and that's simply not the case. One person reacted in a non-productive way. Others asked questions, which is what happens in a discussion/debate.

When I came in I clearly stated my rules of debate. And it wasn't one person. It was two, and I didn't leave because I got scared off. That rarely happens in debates I'm in. But when I came in I already had a taste of where the conversation was going and thus gave my rules of debate up front as I knew had I not then the discussion would likely not prove to be profitable. Believe me, I don't scare off easily. But I've been in enough debates to know when to cut my losses and leave. Hence the rules. So you can guarantee that I didn't go "Wah, you didn't agree with me so I'm leaving!" I stated very clearly (and I'm paraphrasing here), "These are the rules of debate. If you wish to have a debate with me, please follow them, otherwise my efforts here serve no value or purpose." I followed those rules. When others did not, I felt there was no reason to continue debating. But alas, it appears I may have judged a bit too soon in that regard as some better minds have come in since then who are willing to proceed with this debate in a respectable and productive manner. :)

PS, I'm a software developer by trade, so my freetime to engage in these discussions is limited at best, thus why I look to get the most "bang for my buck", so to speak. Hence my rules of discussion. :)

Pablo wrote:
Sorry I have been traveling, I've quickly glanced through this topic and not sure if this might be related but the timing is interesting... Combining space and belief, I'm interested!

Quote:
Discovery could point to a new planet in our solar system ... {snip}


Planet X?


It's very possible. I saw that report too, but haven't seen anything yet, or been able to myself, connect this to the PlanetX research. If I can find some information on where they claim it's located and match that to what Gill Broussard and several others have given as its current location, then I could speak definitively on that. But for the moment I can't. Although in time I'm sure that'll change.
TheRealWags wrote:
[Something that just popped in my pea-brain, if the Jewish record keeping is so accurate and trustworthy, why do they not see Jesus as the son of God/Messiah?


I'll toss my 2c in on this one. Some people in Christ's day *DID* know who he was. So did many of the Jewish leadership. But the ones who were the most vocally antagonistic were those who *DIDN'T* want it to be true, because if they admitted or believed he was the Son of God, it'd destroy everything they held precious to them, such as their power, prestige, etc. Sorta like what Sir Julian Huxley once said.

Quote:
"Sir Julian Huxley, one of the world's leading evolutionists, head of UNESCO, descendant of Thomas Huxley -- Darwin's bulldog -- said on a talk show, 'I suppose the reason we leaped at The Origin of Species was because the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores.' (Henry M. Morris, The Troubled Waters of Evolution, Creation-Life Publishers, 1974, p. 58)."

IE, it's not because they didn't believe. They didn't WANT to believe. IE, they tried to send God packing so they could enjoy their sin guilt free.

I hope that helps everyone. In the meantime, I'm outta here. Not for good. lol. No, I have to get back to my work. My deadlines are staring me in the face right now and they're fixed, so if I'm late delivering the product, it's gonna cost me big bucks. ^_^;; I'll drop in again when I have some freetime.

Oh, and PPS, in regards to the FEMA helping in NOL after Katrina, if you pay attention to the way they helped, they provided two kinds of core food assistance: Drinking water (bottled) and either hot meals (heated military rations) or MRE's. What I'd commented on in regards to the stuff FEMA was buying up was things that they don't use in a normal disaster relief effort. Or at least not that I've seen anyways. Things like dried vegetables and fruit, dried milk, dried eggs, and other long term shelf stable items. If they don't use them in normal disaster relief, why buy them? And especially in the quantities they purchase them. Anyhow, chat away, and ask away. I'll be back when I can to reply. If it takes a few days, I apologize.


April 4th, 2014, 4:12 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 12:43 pm
Posts: 2655
Post Re: Planet X: discussion
Quote:
Lastly, if you have no idea who Gill Broussard is, then you have no right to enter this discussion. He's one of the top ranked independent astronomers in the WORLD.


Top ranked by who?

As far as I can tell, running a Google search, he's an amateur astronomer that's been invited on a few conspiracy theory (and I use the term not in jest, they're quite literally labeled that) podcasts. How does that make him credible?

The rest of your post just makes me want to use the face palm meme again, so I'll ignore it. But you're jumping to wild conclusions without a shred of supporting evidence.

I'm out; everyone else can have fun.


April 4th, 2014, 4:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.