View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2018, 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How JESUS really looks. 
Martha Firestone Ford

Post Re: How JESUS really looks.
regularjoe12 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Blueskies wrote:
NDEs are a hoax. If you have a subscription to Showtime, or Hulu, you can watch a great episode of Penn and Teller Bullsh*t where they go through a debunk it.

NDEs are what happens to the brain when it runs low on oxygen. Fighter pilots have been known to experience them from time to time when rapidly accelerating.

Taking someone's NDE seriously is the equivalent of taking someone's dreams seriously.

Watch the video. It's speaks of several people who had NDE's and seen JESUS. They ALL say that painting looks like JESUS.

Penn and Teller are comedians. So, yeah, they are experts on the subject.

It's funny that a while back I used Penn and Teller's show to point out how the Mormons basically own the boyscouts, and Billy's response was the same response I got back then.

Apearantly having razor sharp wit and great timing means you arn't intelligent enough to know about other worldy things..... :roll:

Umm, I don't remember weighing in on any Boy Scout thread.

September 24th, 2014, 11:28 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Hmm, he doesn't look middle eastern in that painting....

hmm... dark hair, bushy eyebrows, big snozz, and a beard......looks like it could be Arabic to me. I guess you could argue that he isnt tan enough but with a dark backround thats kinda hard to determine.

the question I have is "WHO CARES what he looked like?" is that really important?

I see so many different pictures that are made to represent JESUS. This is a painting that has been verified by several people that had NDE's and seen JESUS. They all say this is what he looks like.

You guys also need to realize that Jews most likely look different today than they did 2000 years ago due to intermarrying amount other nationalities.

September 24th, 2014, 11:38 pm
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Hmm, he doesn't look middle eastern in that painting....

hmm... dark hair, bushy eyebrows, big snozz, and a beard......looks like it could be Arabic to me. I guess you could argue that he isnt tan enough but with a dark backround thats kinda hard to determine.

the question I have is "WHO CARES what he looked like?" is that really important?

I see so many different pictures that are made to represent JESUS. This is a painting that has been verified by several people that had NDE's and seen JESUS. They all say this is what he looks like.

You guys also need to realize that Jews most likely look different today than they did 2000 years ago due to intermarrying amount other nationalities.

once again:

Quote:
"WHO CARES what he looked like?" is that really important?

And I never said YOU weighed in on the boy scout thread, just that I got the same response you gave. Im pretty much saying that you gave it a garbage dismissal based on how one makes their living, not based on their intelligence. If you knew anything about Penn and Teller you would know that they are actually very smart (Teller specifically).

September 25th, 2014, 2:49 pm
All State

I will be back tomorrow to give you a deeper insight into my thoughts about the looks of God. Just remember that he made man in his own image. Who's image? Call him up tonight and double check just to be sure what he had in mind.

October 12th, 2014, 1:28 am
Head Cheerleader

That is amazing, being so close to someone who is the Son of God is a fortunate experience.

February 25th, 2017, 3:31 am
All State

I was suggesting that for the rest of you. It is my belief that when a person sees their reflection that they are seeing the face of God, his son, Mary, Joseph and the people of every faith. God made man in his own image. Do we all look like Adam, I think not. Did Jesus look like Adam or God? That question will be debated for eternity. Does it really matter? No one that meets Jesus will ever report it. No scientific theory or test will ever prove what Jesus looked like. What does a black woman look like? What about an Indian man? Is that what God looks like, which would mean his son would look something like that? To end this on a lighter note, who do you think Trump, Obama and Hillary see when look in the mirror? Who did Idi Amin see?

March 5th, 2017, 12:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2