View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 If we could only find a Press that could give this speech... 
NFL Team Captain

A picture says a thousand words. That one screams them. Great pic!

June 10th, 2005, 12:56 pm
Site Admin

The talk was all about tubes and refining plutonium or whatever. I don't know bomb terms so sue me. That was what the masses were feed. It was marketed to us. They campainged to the UN and Europe and Asia and everywhere and they got very little support because other nations did not see the evidence stack up indicating that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

My problem is that if the US takes the world marshall role on then why are we not invading N.Korea or Iran...nations whos leaders are walking around with shirts on saying "Got Nukes? We Do!". Our policy is so inconsistant and shakey that even worthy causes now are going to be questioned by many Americans and the World. If a parent cannot be consistent in parenting their children the kids will see this and realize the hypocrites their parents are and lose trust in them.

June 10th, 2005, 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Why don't we respect the Nuremburg Tribunals we established? No wonder Bush does not want anything to do with the International Court.

June 10th, 2005, 3:04 pm
QB Coach

Gosh, there was a great article I read about why America should be respected I read in AP History... let me see if I can find it online, if not, i'm too lazy to type it in. new_all_coholic.gif

June 10th, 2005, 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2