View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Tired of Coke or Pepsi? Time to make the switch 
Team MVP

Post Re: Tired of Coke or Pepsi? Time to make the switch
BillySims wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
If you could use any candidate in history's direction on a single issue as confirmation of their entire political outlook and future plans then every candidate we've ever had was simultaneously a liberal and a conservative. This is their take on a single issue, and nothing more.

The writer might only be looking at this one issue. But, this is just one more Libtard choice on top of all the other Libtard choices he supports.

That article is completely clickbait. Johnson didn't say he supports a carbon tax (despite the author repeating that multiple times). His exact quote was: "One of the proposals that I think is a very libertarian proposal, and I’m just open to this, is taxing carbon emission that may have the result of being self-regulating."

Notice that he doesn't say that he supports it. He says he's open to it. As in, I'm open to the possibility this could be a good idea. When did it become a bad thing to be open to an idea?

As for your statement of "Libtard choice on top of all the other Libtard choices he supports", care to elaborate? What else does he support that you would consider a "Libtard choice"? I'm genuinely curious.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

August 29th, 2016, 12:56 pm
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
If you could use any candidate in history's direction on a single issue as confirmation of their entire political outlook and future plans then every candidate we've ever had was simultaneously a liberal and a conservative. This is their take on a single issue, and nothing more.

The writer might only be looking at this one issue. But, this is just one more Libtard choice on top of all the other Libtard choices he supports.

That article is completely clickbait. Johnson didn't say he supports a carbon tax (despite the author repeating that multiple times). His exact quote was: "One of the proposals that I think is a very libertarian proposal, and I’m just open to this, is taxing carbon emission that may have the result of being self-regulating."

Notice that he doesn't say that he supports it. He says he's open to it. As in, I'm open to the possibility this could be a good idea. When did it become a bad thing to be open to an idea?

As for your statement of "Libtard choice on top of all the other Libtard choices he supports", care to elaborate? What else does he support that you would consider a "Libtard choice"? I'm genuinely curious.

Billy, just out of curiosity, have you ever felt compelled to look up an opposing article to see if the first one you saw is true?

If you did you'd find out that the article you posted is not a news article, but an opinionated blog that has MANY inaccuracies. The only one I'll address for now is what Johnson said about Crabon Tax in a speech. He said he will not do a carbon tax, but would consider a fine for companies with heavy carbon emissions. He thinks it would inspire them become more efficient and pollute less. If you ever decided to be open minded and actually look into what he wants to do, and compare it to what he has done, you'd see that he has never raised taxes on anything, and lowered them 2-3 times while governor.

You are so quick to label something you obviously know very little about. I find that sad. The information is out there billy, and so easy to find.

August 29th, 2016, 2:18 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
DJ-B wrote:

I have already elaborated on them. Go back and read them. I ain't reposting everything.

August 29th, 2016, 6:15 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

regularjoe12 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
DJ-B wrote:

Billy, just out of curiosity, have you ever felt compelled to look up an opposing article to see if the first one you saw is true?

If you did you'd find out that the article you posted is not a news article, but an opinionated blog that has MANY inaccuracies. The only one I'll address for now is what Johnson said about Crabon Tax in a speech. He said he will not do a carbon tax, but would consider a fine for companies with heavy carbon emissions. He thinks it would inspire them become more efficient and pollute less. If you ever decided to be open minded and actually look into what he wants to do, and compare it to what he has done, you'd see that he has never raised taxes on anything, and lowered them 2-3 times while governor.

You are so quick to label something you obviously know very little about. I find that sad. The information is out there billy, and so easy to find.

Just what the hell do you think a fine for too high of carbon emissions is? IT IS A TAX FOR EMITTING TOO MUCH CARBON! Are you so open minded that you became empty headed?

August 29th, 2016, 6:18 pm
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
BillySims wrote:
DJ-B wrote:

Just what the hell do you think a fine for too high of carbon emissions is? IT IS A TAX FOR EMITTING TOO MUCH CARBON! Are you so open minded that you became empty headed?

I'd debate it with you but you are so close minded that you refuse to let any new information in. But you have answered my question from above. The answer is no, you don't.

August 29th, 2016, 6:24 pm
Head Cheerleader

Such a catchy headline, but people never gonna switch from Coke or Pepsi. Even i did not. There is nothing as 3rd alternative, always 2nd.

February 25th, 2017, 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6