View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 3:47 am



Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Adios fellas... 
Author Message
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12038
Post 
Harrington is da man wrote:
I probable won't be doing anything today... It's a quarter after 9AM down here and its already 85 degrees. It's suppose to Thunder storm later on today too; so it looks like I'll be swimming in the Hotel's pool all day...
Awe, you poor guy....some of us have to work :twisted:

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


July 19th, 2005, 10:34 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
TheRealWags wrote:
Harrington is da man wrote:
I probable won't be doing anything today... It's a quarter after 9AM down here and its already 85 degrees. It's suppose to Thunder storm later on today too; so it looks like I'll be swimming in the Hotel's pool all day...


Awe, you poor guy....some of us have to work :twisted:



Who would that be?

All of us playing on the net.


:wink:


July 19th, 2005, 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
Well, I've decided to leave earlier then I intended.... I will leave either late tonight or early tommorow; probable late tonight.... I'll be able to moderate today. But I wont be able to moderate untill Tuesday or Wednesday when I leave.....

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


July 24th, 2005, 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10290
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post 
It's aight, I'm holding down the fort.


July 24th, 2005, 12:15 pm
Profile
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
Ahh, it's good to be home!

Louisiana was pretty cool... Though hot as hell; I have a very bad sun burn right now and it's hard to move.... Well, I'll be able to moderate and be a member full time now; 'till I go on vacation again....

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


July 25th, 2005, 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12038
Post 
Harrington is da man wrote:
Ahh, it's good to be home!

Louisiana was pretty cool... Though hot as hell; I have a very bad sun burn right now and it's hard to move.... Well, I'll be able to moderate and be a member full time now; 'till I go on vacation again....
hehehe, you said member, hehehe


Image

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


July 25th, 2005, 1:33 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
TheRealWags wrote:
Harrington is da man wrote:
Ahh, it's good to be home!

Louisiana was pretty cool... Though hot as hell; I have a very bad sun burn right now and it's hard to move.... Well, I'll be able to moderate and be a member full time now; 'till I go on vacation again....
hehehe, you said member, hehehe


Image




LMFAO!!


July 25th, 2005, 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.