View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 OMG - Conversion's Website 
QB Coach

Post OMG - Conversion's Website
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~bbergeon/webpage/index.htm

So I was checking it out... and he had the coolest game on it!

I'm so playing that! Except with the idiots i'm around, they probably won't know how to play chess!

August 3rd, 2005, 1:19 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

Interesting game... How can you tell the peices apart?

As Ive come to find out on several occasions, I can not play chess when I am lit... drunk checkers could be more competitive

August 3rd, 2005, 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Interesting game... How can you tell the peices apart?

Wait Ferris... Exactly which game are you talking about?

August 3rd, 2005, 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Hahahaha, yeah the drunken chess game is sweet. The shot glasses have the insignias engraved on the glass and they're colored white. It's kind of tough to tell the pieces apart, but occassionally you tend to know where your peices are.

They have sets like this for sale at those "Things Remembered" types stores in the mall. I think this one cost me somewhere around $35 on sale.

BTW: That was my first website, made mainly for my woman - she wanted a "Rachel Page" **whip noise**

August 3rd, 2005, 5:53 pm
Pro Bowl Player

thats as close as you can get to getting tea bagged in wrestling (with clothes on anyways)

August 4th, 2005, 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I played the drunken chess game once when I was younger. Only there was pop in it... :P

Michael Huff for DROY

August 4th, 2005, 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

LionFan57 wrote:

thats as close as you can get to getting tea bagged in wrestling (with clothes on anyways)

So, you have experience in this Ferris??? :lol:

August 4th, 2005, 12:36 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Hahahaha, yeah the drunken chess game is sweet. The shot glasses have the insignias engraved on the glass and they're colored white. It's kind of tough to tell the pieces apart, but occassionally you tend to know where your peices are.

They have sets like this for sale at those "Things Remembered" types stores in the mall. I think this one cost me somewhere around $35 on sale.

Wow I'm tempted to find one of those. A local bar I sometimes go to has a hand full of people who like to sit in the back and play while they get drunk. There are actually some VERY good players who come by, and have really improved my game.

It would be cool if half the insignias were painted white and the other half black (making it easier to see them given whether the glass had light or dark colored booze in it.)

When you play do you have to drink when you take a peice or do you drink when you loose one? I could see both ways being interesting. new_all_coholic.gif

August 4th, 2005, 2:06 pm
RIP Killer

When you play do you have to drink when you take a peice or do you drink when you loose one? I could see both ways being interesting. new_all_coholic.gif

If you take the other player's piece, he/she has to drink it. So if you're real slick, you don't get drunk.

BTW: The booze from left to right on the board is: The Cap'ns Private Stock, Guiness, Woodchuck Spiced Cider, and Jose Cuervo Original. Most people I've played always do a beer/cider on their front line and then a liquor on their back line.

August 4th, 2005, 2:11 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Ferris wrote:
LionFan57 wrote:

So, you have experience in this Ferris??? :lol:

Hey Now :wink: There is the reason I didnt wrestle.. Now if a woman puts the same move on me.. I can deal with it 8)

August 4th, 2005, 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I actually got that chess game as a Christmas gift this past year. I still haven't got a chance to play it. My roommate always talks trash about how he can beat me in chess. So now that I got this, it will make it a lot more interesting when I get him to try and back up his claims. Either way, even if I lose, it should end up being a good time. Even better if I can get some females to play :D

Tim

August 4th, 2005, 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]