View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 10:26 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Favorite 10 television shows 
Author Message
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: August 19th, 2005, 1:02 am
Posts: 721
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Post Favorite 10 television shows
What's everyone's top 10 favorite shows?? List them below in no particular order.

HERE ARE MY TOP 10:

Real World
Laguna Beach
The 70's House
Punk'd
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Detroit Sports Report
Sportscenter
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter
The Apprentice

(actually 11-whoops :wink: )


August 25th, 2005, 1:24 am
Profile YIM
Varsity 1st Team

Joined: August 16th, 2004, 11:58 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Saginaw,MI
Post 
Unique Whips
Desperate Housewives
Comic View
Punk'd
NBA TV
King of Queens

Thats all I can think of

_________________
Image

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)


August 25th, 2005, 11:22 am
Profile
Stadium Announcer
User avatar

Joined: April 10th, 2005, 5:33 pm
Posts: 83
Post 
Family Guy
Chappelle's Show
The Simpsons
Real World
Sportscenter
Baseball Tonight
Futurama
Comdey Central Presents
Modern Marvels
Boy Meets World


August 25th, 2005, 12:45 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
My favorite Comedy is the new and up-coming show Detroit Lions. It's on Sunday afternoons in the fall. :lol:

Then I like the soap opera called Philadelphia Eagles. It's very dramatic, passionate, and lots of complaining. On everyday, something new.


August 25th, 2005, 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1775
Post 
Quote:
My favorite Comedy is the new and up-coming show Detroit Lions. It's on Sunday afternoons in the fall.

Then I like the soap opera called Philadelphia Eagles. It's very dramatic, passionate, and lots of complaining. On everyday, something new.


LMAO :lol:

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


August 25th, 2005, 3:18 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
Speaking of TV, has anyone seen Stella?


Thats some funny stuff.
:lol:

Image

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


August 25th, 2005, 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 1055
Location: Alaska
Post Re: Favorite 10 television shows
adpreston1385 wrote:
What's everyone's top 10 favorite shows?? List them below in no particular order.

HERE ARE MY TOP 10:

Real World
Laguna Beach
The 70's House
Punk'd
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Detroit Sports Report
Sportscenter
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter
The Apprentice

(actually 11-whoops :wink: )


You must be a lonely man :wink: :roll:


August 25th, 2005, 10:19 pm
Profile
Varsity 1st Team

Joined: August 16th, 2004, 11:58 pm
Posts: 251
Location: Saginaw,MI
Post 
forgot my fav show


Fresh prince of Bel Air :idea:

_________________
Image

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)


August 26th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3130
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post 
American Chopper baby!


August 26th, 2005, 3:57 pm
Profile
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
I don't really have a top 10 list... I will name my top two favorite shows though; The Sopranos and Seinfeld...

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


August 27th, 2005, 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2005, 2:10 pm
Posts: 2478
Location: Michigan
Post 
1. The history Channel (WWII Stuff)
2. The Daily Show
3. Sports Center (football season)
4. Conan
5. MXC (Most Xtreme challenge)
6. Family Guy
7. American dad
8. Robot Chicken
9. Futurama
10. Seinfeld


August 28th, 2005, 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Joined: March 17th, 2005, 12:41 am
Posts: 313
Post Re: Favorite 10 television shows
adpreston1385 wrote:
What's everyone's top 10 favorite shows?? List them below in no particular order.

HERE ARE MY TOP 10:

Real World
Laguna Beach
The 70's House
Punk'd
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Detroit Sports Report
Sportscenter
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter
The Apprentice

(actually 11-whoops :wink: )


Soon you will find out that MTV is evil.

_________________
Orlovsky Rules.


August 29th, 2005, 2:32 am
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: March 17th, 2005, 12:41 am
Posts: 313
Post 
Ferris wrote:
1. The history Channel (WWII Stuff)
2. The Daily Show
3. Sports Center (football season)
4. Conan
5. MXC (Most Xtreme challenge)
6. Family Guy
7. American dad
8. Robot Chicken
9. Futurama
10. Seinfeld


Change the order of some of them and replace Seinfeld with The Simpsons you and I watch the same tv shows Ferris.

_________________
Orlovsky Rules.


August 29th, 2005, 2:35 am
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2005, 2:10 pm
Posts: 2478
Location: Michigan
Post 
DeadHeadLion wrote:
Ferris wrote:
1. The history Channel (WWII Stuff)
2. The Daily Show
3. Sports Center (football season)
4. Conan
5. MXC (Most Xtreme challenge)
6. Family Guy
7. American dad
8. Robot Chicken
9. Futurama
10. Seinfeld


Change the order of some of them and replace Seinfeld with The Simpsons you and I watch the same tv shows Ferris.


:shock: Maybe your my long lost twin brother? :lol:


September 1st, 2005, 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: July 14th, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 782
Post 
10. PTI
9. Futurama
8. Lost
7. Seinfeld
6. Robot Chicken (moving up the list quickly)
5. Simpsons
4. Family Guy
3. Max X
2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force


September 1st, 2005, 11:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.