View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Most anticipated television shows for Fall of 2005 

Which shows this fall looks more interesting?
Poll ended at September 4th, 2005, 1:27 am
LOST (season two) 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
INVASION (debut) 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8

Most anticipated television shows for Fall of 2005 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Most anticipated television shows for Fall of 2005
I'm definitely looking forward to INVASION and LOST. I never saw season one of LOST, but I heard it was amazing. INVASION is my type of show: involving aliens, weather, and mysterious behavior!!

August 25th, 2005, 1:26 am
Profile YIM
Varsity Captain

There both goin to suck. In 5 years everyone is goin to realize television is evil. Its an outdated form of communication that rots our minds and the moral fabric of our society, that is unless you are watching South Park.

August 25th, 2005, 8:36 am
Heisman Winner

Yeah what he said, but Lost was a great show, I can't wait for season two. Although South Park is still the 2nd funniest show on television. Next to Family Guy of course.

August 25th, 2005, 9:13 am
RIP Killer

I enjoyed Lost season one, looking forward to season two. It is one of those great shows that can go downhill fast though depending on how the plot turns this season.

August 25th, 2005, 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lost blew my mind. IMO invasion is one of those copy cat shows that trys to emulate successes of new shows like lost. It will fail. Lost is completely unique and original and has a great cast. They have been replaying Lost reruns all summer long so it's too bad you if you missed it. I don't watch a lot of TV cause I have no time but during the season instead of renting movies and stuff I tape Lost and watch on the weekend. On the rare occasion something goes wrong and I miss a show it drives me crazy cause the show is that well done. I really couldn't imagine trying to pick up on the show in season 2 without having watched season 1 but I assume they will do a "here's what happened" show or two. I am telling you, I will watch TV casually on occasion but this show is different. Very cool.

Invasion in my opinion is like when xfiles was very successful and you started to see all sorts of shows of similar genre come out but they never quite caught on because they lacked originality. I remember some blonde psyhic chic who had visions (there is another one of those on too now) and then another guy (Bishop from Aliens) was a cop or something tracking down a serial killer and he saw what the killer saw or something. Anyways point is these new shows will likely flop.

August 25th, 2005, 9:55 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

August 25th, 2005, 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

I'm looking forward to football.

Thank you!

This thread was reminiscent of the zombies from "Night of the Living Dead" until finally one sane voice spoke up.

:drool:

August 29th, 2005, 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]