View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 5:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Wabalamadingdong 
Varsity 1st Team

Post Wabalamadingdong
Just went to dicks sporting goods to buy a MSU football jersey..when I ran into the new black jerseys for the lions..they didnt have my boy Rogers on there only harrington and m.williams..I had to have one of these jersey's so I went with M.Williams..didnt know it costed $74 till they ranged me up :shock: Since when did football jerseys become to pricey sheesh? Now im broke and have no $$$ till sunday to pay for my school books woot!

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

September 7th, 2005, 10:30 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Wabalamadingdong
Rolando wrote:
Just went to dicks sporting goods to buy a MSU football jersey..when I ran into the new black jerseys for the lions..they didnt have my boy Rogers on there only harrington and m.williams..I had to have one of these jersey's so I went with M.Williams..didnt know it costed $74 till they ranged me up :shock: Since when did football jerseys become to pricey sheesh? Now im broke and have no $$$ till sunday to pay for my school books woot!

There's something on the jersey while it's still hanging in the display area. It's a little piece of paper or cardboard. It typically has numbers on it. I'll bet the piece of paper or cardboard on yours had the NFL logo on it, and also had the number "74" on it somewhere.

That's called a price tag. And guess what? You're allowed to see those before you take the merchandise to the register. Remember for next time.........

Typical Spartan...............

September 8th, 2005, 11:49 am
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Tim

September 8th, 2005, 2:45 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Rolando wrote:
..when I ran into the new black jerseys for the lions...I had to have one of these jersey's... ...didnt know it costed $74 till they ranged me up :shock: Since when did football jerseys become to pricey sheesh? Now im broke and have no $$$ till sunday...

Wait until you're dating some Major Hottie who's a single Mom of two boys and you take them all to the game.

#-o

If you're going to 'shoplift the pootie' you better have some money in your pocket.

:lol:

September 8th, 2005, 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

LionFan57 wrote:
Wait until you're dating some Major Hottie who's a single Mom of two boys and you take them all to the game.

Well my Fianc?e spends money like a lady with two kids. We go to the game and she wants a jersey, a hat, outrageously priced food, this and that...After paying $60 for her ticket, I have to spend another $150 on crap she wants!!!

September 8th, 2005, 5:23 pm
Heisman Winner

That's why you have to lay the law down and make her stay home and work on making dinner for later that night.

September 8th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Varsity 1st Team

LionFan57 wrote:
Rolando wrote:
..when I ran into the new black jerseys for the lions...I had to have one of these jersey's... ...didnt know it costed $74 till they ranged me up :shock: Since when did football jerseys become to pricey sheesh? Now im broke and have no $$$ till sunday...

#-o

If you're going to 'shoplift the pootie' you better have some money in your pocket.

:lol:

Been there..thats how I got my current G/f to like me so much, by showing interest for her son, but bought a kid size pistons jersey so wasnt to pricey.

GO STATE!

Michigan...

September 8th, 2005, 8:01 pm
QB Coach

Wow, there's an MSU fan for you... would rather waste all their money on a jersey than college books.

September 8th, 2005, 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

m2karateman wrote:
Rolando wrote:

There's something on the jersey while it's still hanging in the display area. It's a little piece of paper or cardboard. It typically has numbers on it. I'll bet the piece of paper or cardboard on yours had the NFL logo on it, and also had the number "74" on it somewhere.

That's called a price tag. And guess what? You're allowed to see those before you take the merchandise to the register. Remember for next time.........

Typical Spartan...............

Yea uh..I dont attend MSU for I am not a spartan for one.

Two- I am a spartan FAN

GO STATE!

Michigan...

September 9th, 2005, 12:27 am
Varsity 1st Team

Wow, there's an MSU fan for you... would rather waste all their money on a jersey than college books.

No..I also donate some money to the Michigan Basketball team (im trying to get them to just demolish the program but no one will listen to me :roll: ..its like..giving my money to charity)

GO STATE!

Michigan...

September 9th, 2005, 12:28 am
RIP Killer

Rolando wrote:
Yea uh..I dont attend MSU for I am not a spartan for one.

Two- I am a spartan FAN

Spartan......Spartan FAN.......either way, not exactly a group of people with high ideals or IQs, I guess.

Have you got that pricetag reading thing down yet?? :wink:

September 9th, 2005, 10:14 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

September 9th, 2005, 1:46 pm
Site Admin

um Pablo...is Mike banned for all his sparty slander?

September 9th, 2005, 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Both schools are weak (okay only U of M's ME program and MSU's Eng program as far as I know)...does that mean I get banned too?

Personally, I don't see how someone could have so much love for a school they never went to...I can see if you're an Alum, but if you're not, I just don't see it. Wouldn't you like the school you graduated from?

A pro team is different IMO because you root for the Lions football team. To wear U of M shirts because you have some undenying love for their football team is kind of weird IMO. I don't know.

My query for the day...Spawned from a couple kids I saw wearing USC and UNC shirts who I know were born in Iowa and are currently going to ISU. I was just confused.

September 9th, 2005, 3:39 pm
RIP Killer

don't ban me....I'm not the Spartan fan that bragged about not reading a price tag before buying something.

September 9th, 2005, 3:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next