View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Bush vs. Kerry Tonight 

Who do you think will win the election?
Poll ended at November 4th, 2004, 10:20 am
George Bush 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
John Kerry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

Bush vs. Kerry Tonight 
RIP Killer

Post Bush vs. Kerry Tonight
In the closest race ever documented by the Gallop Poll the day before the election its a dead heat. Who do you think is gonna be prez?

November 2nd, 2004, 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

I think W will hold on, but I think it will be pretty close. Who knows how soon we will actually know with all the scandals and of course Florida.

November 2nd, 2004, 12:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All State

An airplane was about to crash. There were 5 passengers on board, but there were only 4 parachutes. The first passenger said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player. The Lakers need me; I can't afford to die." So he took the first chute pack and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former U. S. President, a Senator from New York, and a potential future president, so America's people don't want me to die." She took a second pack and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm the smartest Senator in American history, and a decorated war hero from the Army of the United States of America" I am also my party's nominee for President. So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I've lived a full life, and served my country well. I'll sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America's smartest Senator took my schoolbag."

November 2nd, 2004, 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

How bout the Lions defensive tackle Kelvin Pritchett? He is from Jacksonville and applied for an absentee ballot form but he never received it - just like Florida isn't it. Today he spent $1,100 and used his one day off to fly back to Jacksonville, cast his ballot and flew back to Detroit so he can make tomorrows practice session.

I'm not sure who he voted for but that was an all-american move on his part. Well done Kelvin. Let's just hope it doesn't go to waste as a hanging chad!

November 2nd, 2004, 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]