View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 12:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Good News......... 
Author Message
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post Good News.........
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/09/22/iraq146s_good_news_chronicle/

Interesting article, check it out when you have time.

Quote:
??The war on terrorism and the effort to bring democratic reform to the Middle East is the most important enterprise in which America is involved,?? says James Taranto, the editor of OpinionJournal.com, who early on recognized the importance of Chrenkoff?s work. ??But you don?t get the sense that the mainstream media appreciate this. You get the sense that they?re rooting for America to lose ? or at least that they wouldn?t be upset if America lost.??


http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 27th, 2005, 12:08 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: March 22nd, 2005, 8:42 pm
Posts: 3811
Post 
Interesting take. Unfortunately 99% of the "terrorists" in Iraq today were created by George Bush rather than say Saddam Hussein. From that perspective it is not the mainstream media wishing the US fails, but finally telling him to stop already.

_________________
Far and away from the sound and the fury. . .


September 27th, 2005, 3:56 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post 
Yorick wrote:
Interesting take. Unfortunately 99% of the "terrorists" in Iraq today were created by George Bush rather than say Saddam Hussein. From that perspective it is not the mainstream media wishing the US fails, but finally telling him to stop already.
So now not only did Bush create the Hurricanes (Katrina and Rita), cause 9/11, raise oil prices and his also now responsible for the Muslim Extremists aka Terrorists, hating us as Americans and killing Coalition and Iraqis alike. WOW!!!! I didn't know that Bush was so damned powerful :rolleyes: Give me break. You think that there are Islamo-facists in Iraq because of Bush???? They were there already, except they used to call someone boss....Saddam

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 27th, 2005, 4:09 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: March 22nd, 2005, 8:42 pm
Posts: 3811
Post 
You can verify facts. Who works for al Qaeda in Iraq and why? Look it up and then you will get your answer. I do not remember mentioning hurricanes?

_________________
Far and away from the sound and the fury. . .


September 27th, 2005, 4:16 pm
Profile
Stats Boy
User avatar

Joined: September 26th, 2005, 9:08 am
Posts: 16
Post 
Yorick wrote:
Interesting take. Unfortunately 99% of the "terrorists" in Iraq today were created by George Bush rather than say Saddam Hussein. From that perspective it is not the mainstream media wishing the US fails, but finally telling him to stop already.


Jesus Christ, not THIS again? sleepy2.gif sleepy4.gif :thumbsdown: :finger: pottytrain4.gif iamwithstupid.gif hat31.gif

_________________
How 'bout a fresca? Hmm?


September 27th, 2005, 4:59 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post 
Yorick wrote:
You can verify facts. Who works for al Qaeda in Iraq and why? Look it up and then you will get your answer. I do not remember mentioning hurricanes?

I have just one question to ask you Yorick, are you Dem or Rep? From that one answer I should be able to determine your mindset on this particular topic.

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 27th, 2005, 5:07 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: March 22nd, 2005, 8:42 pm
Posts: 3811
Post 
The CIA are professionals. They arrest al qaeda people all the time. They know exactly where they are coming from and why they joined up. That is all that is relevant to answer the question.

_________________
Far and away from the sound and the fury. . .


September 27th, 2005, 6:17 pm
Profile
National Champion
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2005, 12:35 am
Posts: 881
Location: Boston, MA
Post 
TheRealWags wrote:
So now not only did Bush create the Hurricanes (Katrina and Rita), cause 9/11, raise oil prices and his also now responsible for the Muslim Extremists aka Terrorists, hating us as Americans and killing Coalition and Iraqis alike. WOW!!!! I didn't know that Bush was so damned powerful :rolleyes: Give me break. You think that there are Islamo-facists in Iraq because of Bush???? They were there already, except they used to call someone boss....Saddam


Don't be silly. Everybody knows that these things were all caused by the career of Pauley Shore.

_________________
Alphonso Smith for Dan Gronkowski? Epic fail, McDaniels.


September 27th, 2005, 6:52 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
AHHHHHHHH! POLITICS!!!!!!!! :oops:


September 27th, 2005, 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post 
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Sep2005/20050920_2801.html

Quote:
Iraqi and U.S. soldiers brought school supplies to the children of Mahmudiyah, Iraq:

As pencils, crayons, books and learning games were distributed, Mahdi promised it would not be the last time the soldiers paid a visit to the neighborhood. "My hope is that we will (have) this experience at least monthly or twice a month," he said. "I could not be more pleased that we, as soldiers, have this privilege. We must become friends with the people of Mahmudiyah and this region."


_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 28th, 2005, 3:33 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post 
Brian wrote:
AHHHHHHHH! POLITICS!!!!!!!! :oops:


Aaahhhhh, Bach! :wink:

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 28th, 2005, 3:33 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Joined: March 22nd, 2005, 8:42 pm
Posts: 3811
Post 
It's a very simple question: what country are al qaeda from Iraq members coming from and why did they decide that they wanted to blow themselves up?

_________________
Far and away from the sound and the fury. . .


September 28th, 2005, 5:15 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2005, 2:10 pm
Posts: 2478
Location: Michigan
Post 
Actually guys ~ Yorick is very correct

USA Funded Osama during the Russian occupation of Afgahnistan in hopes Russia would lose the war and eventually in one way or the other they did

Osama had a brother who was George W. Bush's business partner once upon a time... He crashed his plane mysteriously in TEXAS after a failed oil deal, after over 5000 flight hours by driving his plane into telephone polls

Osama had ties to the Reagan and Bush Administration in the 80's, and had reasons to hate George Jr.

As for the Hurricanes, did any one notice (probably not) that the U.S. shot a mysteriously shaped satellite into space during hurrican Katrina... Thousands of people saw the figure in the sky flying from Andrews Air force base and thought it was a UFO.. Interesting timing IMO and the cost: CLASSIFIED

_________________
[b]New York Giants 26 - San Fransisco 3 - CandleStick Park - Who's got it better than us???[/b]


September 29th, 2005, 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 11825
Post 
Yorick wrote:
It's a very simple question: what country are al qaeda from Iraq members coming from and why did they decide that they wanted to blow themselves up?


Um, not sure I actually understand what Yorick is trying to say here :confused:

Ferris wrote:
Actually guys ~ Yorick is very correct

USA Funded Osama during the Russian occupation of Afgahnistan in hopes Russia would lose the war and eventually in one way or the other they did

Osama had a brother who was George W. Bush's business partner once upon a time... He crashed his plane mysteriously in TEXAS after a failed oil deal, after over 5000 flight hours by driving his plane into telephone polls


From what I understand, Osama and his family haven't been close in years. He was bascially alienated by them years ago because of his extremists views. I'm not sure if he even has access to any of the family's money.

Ferris wrote:
Osama had ties to the Reagan and Bush Administration in the 80's, and had reasons to hate George Jr.


Yes, because they, like us, are Americans therefore, he and all Islamic Extremists/Terrorists hate us the same.

Ferris wrote:
As for the Hurricanes, did any one notice (probably not) that the U.S. shot a mysteriously shaped satellite into space during hurrican Katrina... Thousands of people saw the figure in the sky flying from Andrews Air force base and thought it was a UFO.. Interesting timing IMO and the cost: CLASSIFIED

Didn't hear anything at all about that. Do you have a link to where I could read up on that information?

_________________
Go Lions!!! headbang.gif

Joe Fauria, MVP!


September 29th, 2005, 9:19 am
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2005, 2:10 pm
Posts: 2478
Location: Michigan
Post 
http://www.americanfreepress.net/10_07_ ... _w__b.html

Heres the Bush/Salem Bin Laden article





http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish ... w_gps.html
~article about rocket GPS2

http://www.moonglow.net/ccd/pictures/rocket/
~photos

_________________
[b]New York Giants 26 - San Fransisco 3 - CandleStick Park - Who's got it better than us???[/b]


September 29th, 2005, 10:13 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.