View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 21st, 2014, 6:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Deciphering drunk talk........ 
Modmin Dude

Post Deciphering drunk talk........
I love this song! = I KNOW this song!

Dude, all the chicks at this party are ugly = Dude, none of the chicks at this party will talk to me

Man, I?m hungry = Man, if I don?t eat right now, I am going to be puking all over this bar?again

You?re pretty = I?m going to be ashamed of it tomorrow but tonight is all about instant gratification, honey

Want to watch a movie? = Want to come over to my room for some extremely creepy back rubbing and some equally disturbing neck nibbling?

I am soooo drunk = I?m planting a seed in your head that will eventually grow into a beautiful tree which excuses me from blame for my actions tonight

I just, like, want to help the animals, ya know? = I just, like, want to get in your pants, ya know?

You?re my best friend, man = You?re my only friend in arm?s reach right now and I need someone to pay for this shot, man

I don?t want to ruin the friendship = You?re a nice girl but you?re heavy and I?d rather pretend I value our friendship than spend tomorrow dreaming up ways to kill myself

This is the BEST night of my LIFE! = This is the BEST night of my WEEKEND!

Let?s take a walk, this bar is crowded = I prefer my handj0bs outdoors

I?m totally fine dude = I?m totally going to be needing a toilet or bucket in about five minutes, dude

What?s up, Bro? = What?s up, guy-who?s-name-I-can?t-even-remember?

Who wants to dance? = Who wants to watch me stumble around the party, waving my arms, spilling my drink and pile-driving my g3nitals into anything wearing a skirt?

I had, like, ten beers before I even came out = I?m, like, the kind of guy that lies about how much I drink

Dude, I didn?t even make it out of my house last night! = Dude, my woman made me stay inside and watch the Gilmore Girls season 1 DVD with her last night

October 3rd, 2005, 5:11 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Dude, I didn?t even make it out of my house last night! = Dude, my woman made me stay inside and watch the Gilmore Girls season 1 DVD with her last night

Ouch. That could drive someone to the hard stuff. :shock:

October 3rd, 2005, 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

This is my kinda thread. Mainly because I've spoken this language on many occasions. :lol:

Doood, it's kinda hot in here. = I'm about to take my shirt off in hopes of enticing some drunken females to do the same.

No man, your date is hot. = You should have held out for her friend bud.

Drinks are too expensive here. = I'm too cheap to spend anything on a chick before I get mine.

And one of my personal favorites.

I wasn't staring at your woman. = I'm not about to admit to this corn fed fokker that I've been undressing her with my eyes all night long.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

October 12th, 2005, 12:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]