View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 21st, 2014, 12:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Rioting in France 
RIP Killer

Post Rioting in France
I'm sorry, but I just think this is hilarious. Too many times has the country of France thumbed their nose at the United States when we have needed their help. Too many times have they forgotten how American and British forces helped liberate them during WWII. Too many times have they called Americans 'decadent and a disgrace to the planet'. Now, they have their young people rioting because of the failures of their government handling things the way the minorities there want them to be.

Welcome to our world!

And GWB better NOT help them out financially!

November 8th, 2005, 9:40 pm
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

November 8th, 2005, 10:40 pm
Post Re: Rioting in France
m2karateman wrote:
I'm sorry, but I just think this is hilarious. Too many times has the country of France thumbed their nose at the United States when we have needed their help. Too many times have they forgotten how American and British forces helped liberate them during WWII. Too many times have they called Americans 'decadent and a disgrace to the planet'. Now, they have their young people rioting because of the failures of their government handling things the way the minorities there want them to be.

Welcome to our world!

Screw WWII... WWI as well... By some accounts (including mine) WWII was a product of France's behavior. If you want to get into that we can. I wish we would have stayed out of it and had a much larger portion of central europe speaking German.

November 9th, 2005, 12:08 am
Pro Bowl Player

wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Welcome to our world!

Screw WWII... WWI as well... By some accounts (including mine) WWII was a product of France's behavior. If you want to get into that we can. I wish we would have stayed out of it and had a much larger portion of central europe speaking German.

Wow - thats a generally unaccepted response. Though I do believe that Great Braitan and France declared war on Germany and not the vice versa most people would frown upon the idea of Germany winning the war because of the anti-semitism that insinuates?

Besides that war got us out of the Depression

November 9th, 2005, 2:01 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Ferris wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Welcome to our world!

Wow - thats a generally unaccepted response. Though I do believe that Great Braitan and France declared war on Germany and not the vice versa most people would frown upon the idea of Germany winning the war because of the anti-semitism that insinuates?

Ferris, didn't you know - Hitler began to mass murder Jews because of the way France behaved. And he was justified in doing so!! What's wrong with you?

:roll:

Right! :wink:

Don't worry wjb doesn't actually believe this - he just likes to take the contrary position. He doesn't believe half of what he says. Only a Nazi would believe something that outlandish and take that stand. No doubt he'll contradict himself within a few months.

November 9th, 2005, 8:44 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

YOU ARE NOW THE PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE "DUMBEST THING EVER POSTED ON THIS FORUM" AWARD.

Pick up your prize at your local garbage dump.

November 9th, 2005, 9:35 am
LionFan57 wrote:
Ferris wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Welcome to our world!

Ferris, didn't you know - Hitler began to mass murder Jews because of the way France behaved. And he was justified in doing so!! What's wrong with you?

:roll:

Right! :wink:

Don't worry wjb doesn't actually believe this - he just likes to take the contrary position. He doesn't believe half of what he says. Only a Nazi would believe something that outlandish and take that stand. No doubt he'll contradict himself within a few months.

All I have to say is you are truely a moron, yes I believe EVERYTHING in my post, and Germany was NOT anti-semetic in the LEAST before, during, or shortly after WWI. Go back to school, get yourself educated, and learn some history before you try to pretend to know what you are talking about.

November 9th, 2005, 3:51 pm
Site Admin

Closing thread...there is nothing good to come from this :?

November 9th, 2005, 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]