View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Kwame Kilpatrick... 
Site Admin

Not to mention Comedians and Beer...

And Tacos go great with Beer so I think both countries have made major contributions to society...so yes...I think we should get to vote for their elected officials as well!

November 18th, 2005, 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

conversion02 wrote:
LionFan57 wrote:
I don't care about Canada or Mexico.

I don't think anyone does!!! lol

Hey now!!! Canada has given us the likes of Pam Anderson and Shania Twain!!!! :shock:

AND...

Elisha Cuthbert.

ALSO...

theAlphaMale wrote:
Canada does pump out the hotties...

Not to mention Comedians and Beer...

And Tacos go great with Beer so I think both countries have made major contributions to society...so yes...I think we should get to vote for their elected officials as well!

You both make excellent points!!

But I say we just take them over and make them states! We have room on the flag for 2 more stars! :twisted:

November 18th, 2005, 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

But I say we just take them over and make them states! We have room on the flag for 2 more stars! :twisted:

Just as long as we leave BC alone :wink: hat36.gif brave.gif :wink:

November 18th, 2005, 10:39 am

That's Different!

Detroit affects ME!!

I don't care about Canada or Mexico. :wink:

:lol:

That was pretty funny LF, got a laugh out of me....

What you can do though, and I urge EVERYONE to do it, is vote against J. Granholm... I can't begin to count the ways she has messed up the state, hurt the economy of the State of Michigan, and loused things up while in office. In addition, she is seemingly supportive and forgiving regarding her relationship with Kwaume, and it would certainly be a huge blow to him to lose his higher office counter-part. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing the City, or at least the school system, taken over by the State of Michigan. It is a proven fact that the charter schools are putting out a better education for less money. The City of Detroit is rampant with corruption, over spending, and underachieving, and something needs to be done about it ASAP, because you guys are right, it does effect us all.

November 18th, 2005, 1:01 pm
RIP Killer

I heard that the Motor City Madman (Ted Nugent - the animal slayer) was going to run for Gov during the next election.

Hey, having a celeb in office is working for California (they're school systems were crap and Arnold has slowly turned it around).

November 18th, 2005, 1:05 pm
I heard that the Motor City Madman (Ted Nugent - the animal slayer) was going to run for Gov during the next election.

Hey, having a celeb in office is working for California (they're school systems were crap and Arnold has slowly turned it around).

I would love to see Nuge gain office as Governor. I don't know if he could get elected as he is pretty extreme in some cases (well ok, most), but I do believe his adminstration would provide something that has been seriously lacking in the public sector for quite some time - COMMON SENSE!!!! I like Nuge's sort of libertarian views on most things, and his name recognition would be huge. However, his reputation may hamper his chances of being taken seriously. Still, again, I would love to see it happen. Honestly, anyone would have to be better than what we're currently stuck with. I have no idea how that moron of a women was able to gain seat in office. I think the republican caucus seriously dropped the ball with the candidacy and campaign of Dick Postumus. They put up the $$$, but didn't provide the type of endorsements needed to win him the seat. Michigan, a traditionally republican state (save the Detroit district), should have no trouble electing a Republican candidate.

November 18th, 2005, 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2