View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The Funniest damn thing I have ever seen on TV. 
Hall of Fame Player

Post The Funniest damn thing I have ever seen on TV.
I was watching "My name is Earl" last night. Now mind you, I like the show. But, it can be a little bit lame at times. But, last night's episode titled, "The Professor" contained the funniest scene I have ever seen. I laughed my rectum off for a good hour last night and half of the work day today whenever the image popped into my head. ( I messed up the paint jobs on several Cadilacs because of it today. LOL)
Earl and the Professor ( The Chick from Dodgeball) had a run in with some bees. This left Earl with an extremely exagerated swelled bottom lip and left ear. And left the chick with a swelled up right eye and otherwise looking like she just got scrapped up off the floor after a bar fight. I don't know why I found it so hillarious. I have searched for a screen shot of it , but, to no avail.
Can anyone else find what I'm talking about and post a screen shot of it? I think everyone else will bust a gut also.

February 11th, 2006, 1:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]