View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 18th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NFL Radio 
QB Coach - Brian Callahan

Post NFL Radio
Tragically, I am a Lion's fan who finds himself outside of the T.V. viewing area until the Lions start winning. Many sports bars don't carry the games either, and that really stinks. So here was what I was thinking....

It's still early in the year, and we MIGHT have a chance to influence some people if it gets to the right hands. So why not give it a shot? Mods could you assist with this? Could you funnel this to the professional writers who have access to Lion Central offices, so that we can hear our home announcers on Real Player?

For the last two years I have tried to listen to the Lions games via the internet, and each year I'm slapped in the face with having to listen to that game via the opposing announcers. It's been mentioned a few times at DL.com and each time it is because someone, somewhere hasn't signed or started a contract with the appropriate radio stations or something.

If you wish to turn this into a petition then please do so, because I'd really, REALLY, appreciate being able to hear home announcers call the games I can't see on the T.V.

Thanks

Acts 4:13, 1 Cor. 2:1-5, Rom. 12:1-2

May 18th, 2006, 11:48 pm
Pro Bowl Player

Post Re: NFL Radio
I'm gonna overlook your douchey signature and give you some sound advice: Sirius, Sirius, Sirius. NFL and Stern. What else could you ask for?

DevilDoc wrote:
Tragically, I am a Lion's fan who finds himself outside of the T.V. viewing area until the Lions start winning. Many sports bars don't carry the games either, and that really stinks. So here was what I was thinking....

It's still early in the year, and we MIGHT have a chance to influence some people if it gets to the right hands. So why not give it a shot? Mods could you assist with this? Could you funnel this to the professional writers who have access to Lion Central offices, so that we can hear our home announcers on Real Player?

For the last two years I have tried to listen to the Lions games via the internet, and each year I'm slapped in the face with having to listen to that game via the opposing announcers. It's been mentioned a few times at DL.com and each time it is because someone, somewhere hasn't signed or started a contract with the appropriate radio stations or something.

If you wish to turn this into a petition then please do so, because I'd really, REALLY, appreciate being able to hear home announcers call the games I can't see on the T.V.

Thanks

May 19th, 2006, 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?

May 19th, 2006, 12:26 am
Profile YIM
5th Round Pick - Traded

Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?

Please, don't jack the thread with something that has nothing to do with the topic.

I would be with you Doc, as I'm kinda in the same boat. The only difference is that I can go to a sports bar (resturant....no smoking) and watch the game. I wouldn't mind listening every now and then.

The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot.

May 19th, 2006, 1:22 am
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin

The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot

amen!

May 19th, 2006, 1:25 am
Pro Bowl Player

you guys are right...that idiot has nothing on the unparalleled brilliance of Drew and Mike

regularjoe12 wrote:
Quote:
The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot

amen!
:P

May 19th, 2006, 10:05 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

plus you get the NFL Network to boot!

May 19th, 2006, 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

Yeah Cheney's alright man, Cheney's alright. Salt of the earth. I mean, it's not like he started a phony war that killed 2,500 American soldiers and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, right? I mean, all he did was shoot his friend in the face while hunting pheasants bred to be retards. Was he drunk? Who effing cares man--he's Cheney!

Ted Kennedy, on the hand, where do I begin? What a douchebag that guy is! I mean sure, he might have done what Laura Bush did a while back, but who's keeping track? What's a few innocent bystanders between friends, right?

Aslan wrote:
Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna
ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?

Off Topic Here We Come! :twisted:

May 19th, 2006, 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Is this a football forum or a political forum?

May 19th, 2006, 10:54 am
Profile YIM
Varsity Benchwarmer

Can't...get...sucked...in...arrrrggghhhhh! Kennedy sucks! Cheney rulz! Go Lions! :D

May 19th, 2006, 11:06 am
Varsity Benchwarmer

3 words - DirecTV Sunday Ticket

plus you get the NFL Network to boot!
DevilDoc get with it man , I dont understand how a fan who lives out of town could not drop the $200,Id pay twice that!

May 19th, 2006, 2:00 pm

Ltos of options for ya bro if your willling to drop the $$$

(and as for cheney..I saw a bumper sticker that said: Hunters suport the bush admin. I thought that was hillarious. but then im kinda a dork)

May 19th, 2006, 3:45 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

I got a" Cheney-Satan 08" bumper sticker, Sounds like the winning ticket. americas full of asshats well at least 51% :lol:

May 19th, 2006, 4:49 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Cheney was drunk , hunting out of a limo , didnt have a license and shot someone in the face. WTF?........I know off topic.

May 19th, 2006, 4:55 pm

didnt have a license and shot someone in the face
Wait! you can actually get those??? holy crap I gotta go get one! seeya all later new_snipersmilie.gif

May 19th, 2006, 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next