View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 18th, 2018, 3:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NFL Radio 
Author Message
QB Coach - Brian Callahan
User avatar

Joined: October 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
Posts: 3056
Location: Elkhart, In.
Post NFL Radio
Tragically, I am a Lion's fan who finds himself outside of the T.V. viewing area until the Lions start winning. Many sports bars don't carry the games either, and that really stinks. So here was what I was thinking....

It's still early in the year, and we MIGHT have a chance to influence some people if it gets to the right hands. So why not give it a shot? Mods could you assist with this? Could you funnel this to the professional writers who have access to Lion Central offices, so that we can hear our home announcers on Real Player?

For the last two years I have tried to listen to the Lions games via the internet, and each year I'm slapped in the face with having to listen to that game via the opposing announcers. It's been mentioned a few times at DL.com and each time it is because someone, somewhere hasn't signed or started a contract with the appropriate radio stations or something.

If you wish to turn this into a petition then please do so, because I'd really, REALLY, appreciate being able to hear home announcers call the games I can't see on the T.V.

Thanks

_________________
Acts 4:13, 1 Cor. 2:1-5, Rom. 12:1-2


May 18th, 2006, 11:48 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: March 6th, 2006, 1:29 am
Posts: 2490
Location: The Terrordome
Post Re: NFL Radio
I'm gonna overlook your douchey signature and give you some sound advice: Sirius, Sirius, Sirius. NFL and Stern. What else could you ask for?

DevilDoc wrote:
Tragically, I am a Lion's fan who finds himself outside of the T.V. viewing area until the Lions start winning. Many sports bars don't carry the games either, and that really stinks. So here was what I was thinking....

It's still early in the year, and we MIGHT have a chance to influence some people if it gets to the right hands. So why not give it a shot? Mods could you assist with this? Could you funnel this to the professional writers who have access to Lion Central offices, so that we can hear our home announcers on Real Player?

For the last two years I have tried to listen to the Lions games via the internet, and each year I'm slapped in the face with having to listen to that game via the opposing announcers. It's been mentioned a few times at DL.com and each time it is because someone, somewhere hasn't signed or started a contract with the appropriate radio stations or something.

If you wish to turn this into a petition then please do so, because I'd really, REALLY, appreciate being able to hear home announcers call the games I can't see on the T.V.

Thanks


May 19th, 2006, 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: December 12th, 2005, 1:06 pm
Posts: 293
Location: Where ever I Drift
Post 
Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?


May 19th, 2006, 12:26 am
Profile YIM
5th Round Pick - Traded
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 1055
Location: Alaska
Post 
Aslan wrote:
Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?


Please, don't jack the thread with something that has nothing to do with the topic.

I would be with you Doc, as I'm kinda in the same boat. The only difference is that I can go to a sports bar (resturant....no smoking) and watch the game. I wouldn't mind listening every now and then.

The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot.


May 19th, 2006, 1:22 am
Profile
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 4214
Location: Davison Mi
Post 
Quote:
The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot


amen!

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


May 19th, 2006, 1:25 am
Profile
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: March 6th, 2006, 1:29 am
Posts: 2490
Location: The Terrordome
Post 
you guys are right...that idiot has nothing on the unparalleled brilliance of Drew and Mike

regularjoe12 wrote:
Quote:
The only thing I can find wrong with Sirius and Stern...is Stern. That guy's an idiot


amen!
:P


May 19th, 2006, 10:05 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 10047
Location: Dallas
Post 
3 words - DirecTV Sunday Ticket

plus you get the NFL Network to boot!

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


May 19th, 2006, 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: March 6th, 2006, 1:29 am
Posts: 2490
Location: The Terrordome
Post 
Yeah Cheney's alright man, Cheney's alright. Salt of the earth. I mean, it's not like he started a phony war that killed 2,500 American soldiers and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, right? I mean, all he did was shoot his friend in the face while hunting pheasants bred to be retards. Was he drunk? Who effing cares man--he's Cheney!

Ted Kennedy, on the hand, where do I begin? What a douchebag that guy is! I mean sure, he might have done what Laura Bush did a while back, but who's keeping track? What's a few innocent bystanders between friends, right?

Aslan wrote:
Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna
ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?


Off Topic Here We Come! :twisted:


May 19th, 2006, 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team
User avatar

Joined: January 19th, 2006, 12:11 pm
Posts: 272
Post 
Is this a football forum or a political forum?


May 19th, 2006, 10:54 am
Profile YIM
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: July 20th, 2005, 3:31 pm
Posts: 237
Location: Livonia, MI
Post 
Can't...get...sucked...in...arrrrggghhhhh! Kennedy sucks! Cheney rulz! Go Lions! :D

_________________
"I am our Father!"


May 19th, 2006, 11:06 am
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer

Joined: December 7th, 2005, 11:42 am
Posts: 237
Location: homosassa spings
Post 
Pablo wrote:
3 words - DirecTV Sunday Ticket

plus you get the NFL Network to boot!
DevilDoc get with it man , I dont understand how a fan who lives out of town could not drop the $200,Id pay twice that!

_________________
10-6


May 19th, 2006, 2:00 pm
Profile
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 4214
Location: Davison Mi
Post 
Digital Cable has an NFL pass too.

Ltos of options for ya bro if your willling to drop the $$$

(and as for cheney..I saw a bumper sticker that said: Hunters suport the bush admin. I thought that was hillarious. but then im kinda a dork)

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


May 19th, 2006, 3:45 pm
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer

Joined: December 7th, 2005, 11:42 am
Posts: 237
Location: homosassa spings
Post 
I got a" Cheney-Satan 08" bumper sticker, Sounds like the winning ticket. americas full of asshats well at least 51% :lol:

_________________
10-6


May 19th, 2006, 4:49 pm
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer

Joined: December 7th, 2005, 11:42 am
Posts: 237
Location: homosassa spings
Post 
Aslan wrote:
Whats wrong with his signature? The fact he doesn't wanna ride with someone who killed someone because of his drunk driving?
Cheney was drunk , hunting out of a limo , didnt have a license and shot someone in the face. WTF?........I know off topic.

_________________
10-6


May 19th, 2006, 4:55 pm
Profile
Def. Coordinator – Teryl Austin
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 4214
Location: Davison Mi
Post 
Quote:
didnt have a license and shot someone in the face
Wait! you can actually get those??? holy crap I gotta go get one! seeya all later new_snipersmilie.gif

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


May 19th, 2006, 6:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.