View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2018, 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Age of the Earth, Darwin, Dinosaurs and the Solar System 
Pro Bowl Player

Thanks for the response, fwlion. I'm quite relaxed, thank you.

I'm not sure you answered my question, really - but I understand the (what I consider to be a ) "people (scientists?) who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"-type response from you.

It may not be clear from my posts, but I'm really nowhere near what I would consider an "atheist". I admit to agnosticism when it comes to Christianity - but that's more of a rejection of institutions rather than concepts. For the most part, I'm just a born skeptic, and although it may look like I'm supporting one side over the other it usually is just seeking the most clarification on the side where people seem to have the most certainty. I actually admire the certainty to some extent - but I also have reservations about it.

One thing I DO believe: IF there IS a Lord/Creator and IF indeed He DOES work in mysterious ways ... there is a reason my skeptical brain is wired the way it is ... hopefully I'll see the answer some day!

XX3d.gif

May 26th, 2006, 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17