View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 23rd, 2014, 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
 Joke of the Day 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Joke of the Day
slybri19 wrote:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
Well, I was reading this for the funny jokes.. now it just seems the 'jokes' are the ones slamming the POTUS. Not funny in my book.. so another thread I won't be reading anymore.

Kinda like the joke you made on October 2nd, 2006:
LionsFan4Life wrote:
GW, Laura and Dick Cheney were all flying on Air Force One and GW goes and says.. " I could throw a thousand dollar bill out the plane and make one person happy" Laura goes " Oh yeah?! I can throw 10 one undred dollar bills out the plane and make 10 people happy." Dick says, " I can beat all of ya.. I can throw out 100 ten dollar bills and make 100 people happy."

The capt of the plane over hears this and turns to his co-pilot and says.. "You here them 3 back there gloating? Well, I can throw all 3 of them out and make 56 million people happy"

ZING!!!!

Yep, you got me! Ouch, I am wounded! :lol:

NEVER GIVE UP!

August 24th, 2010, 8:02 am
m2karateman wrote:
Isn't that the way of Democrats? They can dish it out but can't take it. They'll wave the Constitution in your face when it suits them, then want to tear it up when you're waving it back at them.

Hahahaha. GW...what an idiot. Can't even speak right. But hey, don't say anything about Obama and his teleprompters....or the 57 states of this country.....or speaking Austrian.

Honestly....Democrats ARE pussies....that's how this country got so f-ed up, because of liberal Dems.

Sorry...off soap box now...please continue with the joke telling. Whoever don't like it, stay out.

Isn't that the truth!!!

Barry O proved this one... He gets LIVID when anyone pokes fun at him, or otherwise trivializes his opinion or person.

August 24th, 2010, 10:57 am

wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
Isn't that the way of Democrats? They can dish it out but can't take it. They'll wave the Constitution in your face when it suits them, then want to tear it up when you're waving it back at them.

Hahahaha. GW...what an idiot. Can't even speak right. But hey, don't say anything about Obama and his teleprompters....or the 57 states of this country.....or speaking Austrian.

Honestly....Democrats ARE pussies....that's how this country got so f-ed up, because of liberal Dems.

Sorry...off soap box now...please continue with the joke telling. Whoever don't like it, stay out.

Isn't that the truth!!!

Barry O proved this one... He gets LIVID when anyone pokes fun at him, or otherwise trivializes his opinion or person.

Wouldn't anyone get livid if someone did that to you? I know I would, just sayin!

NEVER GIVE UP!

August 24th, 2010, 11:23 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

so is there a thread left in off topic thats NOT rep Vs. Dems? I pretty much stoppped paying attention to most of em...I'd just poke in to check this one....but even the jokes stopped.. MAN I cant wait for the season to start so that we can all remember we're on the same team again.....

August 24th, 2010, 11:33 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Regularjoe12, you may want to try The Girly Thread. I have no idea whether the chicks are Republicans, Democrats, or Independents, and I simply don't care. They can all pull my voting lever at any time. :D

August 24th, 2010, 11:50 am
LionsFan4Life wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
m2karateman wrote:

Isn't that the truth!!!

Wouldn't anyone get livid if someone did that to you? I know I would, just sayin!

GWB took it in stride. He made hard-nosed, principled decisions that some people didn't agree with. GWB said "screw 'em, this is how I think it should be done, and this is what I truly think is best." IMO there is much more integrity in that. Barry O looks like a whiny, playground faggot that is pouting and stomping around like a child when someone pokes fun at him, investigates him, or questions his ideals.

Stimulous is a good example. GWB spent something like $300 Billion dollars and bailed out the banks, no question about it. He felt it was the right thing to do. He was called out for it, blamed for "bailing out Wall St. and not Main St. (which is ridiculous because our currency was in jeopardy), but he stuck behind it. Barry O spent the other $700ish Billion building parks and other nonsensical projects that "saved or created" :eyeroll: 2 million jobs. People criticized the plan and people criticized him for doing, how did he respond? He made fun of them. He said that they were ridiculous. He trivialized what we now KNOW were correct ideas. He shunned them, and he discounted them.

He is a pussy.

And to answer your question, no, I don't pout, or get mad, or otherwise whine when someone questions me or makes fun of me. I'm a pretty secure guy. I can take it.

August 24th, 2010, 11:52 am

slybri19 wrote:
Regularjoe12, you may want to try The Girly Thread. I have no idea whether the chicks are Republicans, Democrats, or Independents, and I simply don't care. They can all pull my voting lever at any time. :D

Now that is something we can agree on!!

NEVER GIVE UP!

August 24th, 2010, 11:53 am
Modmin Dude

Alright peeps, enough of the political crap in this thread. If it continues, we'll have to separate them into a new thread....

August 24th, 2010, 12:16 pm
RIP Killer

LionsFan4Life wrote:

For the record, no. If people are poking fun at me, I can accept that. If they are criticizing me, I can accept that too.

If someone is trying to insult me, and I feel it's unjustified, then I will become upset. But it takes some doing. And I am not on the public stage, trying to tell an entire country that I know what's best for them, while being only interested in myself and my cronies.

I will poke fun at myself if I know I've done something wrong. It is the best way to get through those moments where you do mess up. The problem with Obama is that he feels he's perfect, and will attack anyone who points out otherwise.

August 25th, 2010, 5:05 pm
RIP Killer

Back on topic......

Quote:
Things are looking up! A friend of mine just started his own business.
He's making landmines that look like prayer mats. Apparently he's
doing really well too. He tells me that Prophets are going through the
roof.

August 26th, 2010, 11:23 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

m2karateman wrote:
Back on topic......

Quote:
Things are looking up! A friend of mine just started his own business.
He's making landmines that look like prayer mats. Apparently he's
doing really well too. He tells me that Prophets are going through the
roof.

now THATS funny!

August 26th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Modmin Dude

Quote:
smart little girl

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street, when a little girl On her new shiny bike stopped beside him.
'Nice bike,' the cop said. 'Did Santa bring it to you?'

'Yes Sir,' the little girl said, 'he sure did!'

The cop looked the bike over and handed
the

girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.

The cop said, 'Give this to your Dad, and next year, tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it!'

The young girl looked up at the cop and said,
'Nice horse you've got there Sir. Did Santa bring it to you?'

Playing along with the girl, he chuckled and answered,
'Yes, he sure did!'

The little girl looked up at the cop and said:

'Next year tell Santa;
The dick goes underneath the horse, not on top'!!!

August 30th, 2010, 4:52 pm
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
smart little girl

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street, when a little girl On her new shiny bike stopped beside him.
'Nice bike,' the cop said. 'Did Santa bring it to you?'

'Yes Sir,' the little girl said, 'he sure did!'

The cop looked the bike over and handed
the

girl a $5 ticket for a safety violation.

The cop said, 'Give this to your Dad, and next year, tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it!'

The young girl looked up at the cop and said,
'Nice horse you've got there Sir. Did Santa bring it to you?'

Playing along with the girl, he chuckled and answered,
'Yes, he sure did!'

The little girl looked up at the cop and said:

'Next year tell Santa;
The dick goes underneath the horse, not on top'!!!

Freakin' classic!! :lol: \:D/

September 1st, 2010, 12:03 pm
RIP Killer

Advancements in Technology

Apple computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. Called iTit, the chip will cost between $499 and $699 depending on the speaker size.
This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained about men staring at their boobs and not listening to them.

September 3rd, 2010, 8:40 am
RIP Killer

Could only think of one person...

September 17th, 2010, 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next