View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 20th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Welcome to the Smack Board 
RIP Killer

Post Welcome to the Smack Board
Want to talk smack about the Lions and how your team is going to destroy us. Do it right here.

Welcome Bears, Packers, and Vikings fans from the NFC North. All other NFL team fans welcome as well.

Bring your best - we want to see what you got!

September 18th, 2006, 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Wait, are you saying that it is possible to talk smack about a fine organization such as the Lions? You just blew my mind!

September 18th, 2006, 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
BANNED

Post Re: Welcome to the Smack Board

First off let me say I am new to this board. I am a die hard Lions fan whether they win or lose I support the Lions, I'am critical through of players who do not give 100% I do hope that the new guys we drafted have a great rookie year and stay healthy. I love our Draft, I love the coaches and I love our Head Coach. I wish I had the say feeling for the Owner. I cannot wait for spring training and the new season to start. Go Lions.

July 28th, 2010, 4:19 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: Welcome to the Smack Board
Leroybrown wrote:
First off let me say I am new to this board. I am a die hard Lions fan whether they win or lose I support the Lions, I'am critical through of players who do not give 100% I do hope that the new guys we drafted have a great rookie year and stay healthy. I love our Draft, I love the coaches and I love our Head Coach. I wish I had the say feeling for the Owner. I cannot wait for spring training and the new season to start. Go Lions.

Welcome!

Just an FYI, if you are a Lions fan you can post in the main forum! ;) Go Lions!

Good to have you on board!

July 28th, 2010, 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]