View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Golf career 
Modmin Dude

Post Golf career
Is anyone familiar with this golf school. I love golf and have been thinking about pursuing a career related to it. How great would it be to be able to play and work with golf everyday. Sounds a lot like retirement to me :wink:

http://www.sdga.edu/

March 7th, 2008, 11:39 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: Golf career
TheRealWags wrote:
Is anyone familiar with this golf school. I love golf and have been thinking about pursuing a career related to it. How great would it be to be able to play and work with golf everyday. Sounds a lot like retirement to me :wink:

My uncle actually is a club pro. He loves it.

March 7th, 2008, 12:05 pm
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

Not to get too personal, but does he make a decent living at it?
That is my only concern right now. I understand that I may take a hit in pay, but how much of a hit would it be???
Do you know if he went to school to be a pro? or is it something he did on his own?

March 7th, 2008, 12:19 pm
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

That is my only concern right now. I understand that I may take a hit in pay, but how much of a hit would it be???
Do you know if he went to school to be a pro? or is it something he did on his own?

No, he mooches off my aunt who makes a ton as a special nurse in Florida. I don't mind saying it, he's kinda a bum, but loves the work, lol.

March 7th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

No, he mooches off my aunt who makes a ton as a special nurse in Florida. I don't mind saying it, he's kinda a bum, but loves the work, lol.

DAMN!!! How did he get so lucky! :lol:
I need to find me a woman that will work so I can do nothing/play golf all day!

March 7th, 2008, 3:06 pm
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

Step 1: Get unmarried
Step 2: Start looking for single females that havn't been married an are "older"
Step 3: Get an "injury" to whine about and say you can't work

Repeat until you succeed. This was his third try...

March 7th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Modmin Dude

steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

Step 2: Start looking for single females that havn't been married an are "older"

I'll have to remember that if I can get past step 1 :wink:

March 7th, 2008, 4:27 pm
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

I'll have to remember that if I can get past step 1 :wink:

I go to a titty bar on Whittier and 1-94 that sure to get you past step 1! :wink:

March 9th, 2008, 4:00 pm
RIP Killer

Lots of ways to get past step one... question is do you want to be married just so you can be a bum in the end?

March 9th, 2008, 8:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]