View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 11:38 pm



Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 2013 Offseason Plan 
Author Message
Butkus Award Winner

Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:06 am
Posts: 641
Post 2013 Offseason Plan
Here we will specifically discuss the upcoming offseason for the Lions, possibly a criticial one.

My approach:

Draft Luke Joeckel, if not possible trade down, BPA all draft long
Release Avril, Dom Raiola, Jahvid Best and Nate Burleson. Replace Dom with Bill Nagy and Burleson with an average athletic #2 FA WR. Only keeping KVB since he has one year left on his contract, he's better than any backups and his leadership is worth keeping him another year. Jahvid probably won't play football again, Bell and ML will fill the void.
Offer Dashon Goldson a franchise tag, if he doesn't want it pursue Jairus Byrd
Get Mcintyre, the Bills' guard they aren't sure about resigning

2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.

_________________
Image


December 17th, 2012, 5:10 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3257
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Shotty wrote:
Here we will specifically discuss the upcoming offseason for the Lions, possibly a criticial one.

My approach:

Draft Luke Joeckel, if not possible trade down, BPA all draft long
Release Avril, Dom Raiola, Jahvid Best and Nate Burleson. Replace Dom with Bill Nagy and Burleson with an average athletic #2 FA WR. Only keeping KVB since he has one year left on his contract, he's better than any backups and his leadership is worth keeping him another year. Jahvid probably won't play football again, Bell and ML will fill the void.
Offer Dashon Goldson a franchise tag, if he doesn't want it pursue Jairus Byrd
Get Mcintyre, the Bills' guard they aren't sure about resigning

2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.


The problem is u cant offer someone elses player a franchise tag.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


December 17th, 2012, 5:18 pm
Profile
Butkus Award Winner

Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:06 am
Posts: 641
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
kdsberman wrote:
Shotty wrote:
Here we will specifically discuss the upcoming offseason for the Lions, possibly a criticial one.

My approach:

Draft Luke Joeckel, if not possible trade down, BPA all draft long
Release Avril, Dom Raiola, Jahvid Best and Nate Burleson. Replace Dom with Bill Nagy and Burleson with an average athletic #2 FA WR. Only keeping KVB since he has one year left on his contract, he's better than any backups and his leadership is worth keeping him another year. Jahvid probably won't play football again, Bell and ML will fill the void.
Offer Dashon Goldson a franchise tag, if he doesn't want it pursue Jairus Byrd
Get Mcintyre, the Bills' guard they aren't sure about resigning

2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.


The problem is u cant offer someone elses player a franchise tag.


Completely forgot. Goldson is in all likelihood not even an option for us then.

_________________
Image


December 17th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9252
Location: Dallas
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Shotty wrote:
2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.


We marked your words last time...

Shotty wrote:
Week 1: vs St. Louis - W
Week 2: @ San Francisco - W
Week 3: @ Tennessee - W
Week 4: vs Minnesota - W
Week 5: Bye
Week 6: @ Philly - W
Week 7: @ Chicago - W
Week 8: vs Seattle - W
Week 9: @ Jacksonville - L
Week 10: @ Minnesota - W
Week 11: vs Green Bay - L
Week 12: vs Houston - W
Week 13: vs Indianapolis - W
Week 14: @ Green Bay - W
Week 15: @ Arizona - L
Week 16: vs Atlanta - W
Week 17: vs Chicago - W

Slight upsets @ Jacksonville and @ Arizona. Loss vs Green Bay at home, but we finally get it right and get revenge in the 2nd meeting, at Lambeau. Against San Francisco, very late in the game, Detroit has a game-winning 80-yard drive, with Megatron earning 55 of them, to kick the game-winning field goal, and goes from a very good offense to a very good offense who can win games with late drives.

Puts us at 13-3 for the season, 1st place in the division and #1 seed with home-field throughout the playoffs where in the divisional round we beat the Bears at home, in the NFCCG we beat the 49ers at home, and in SB 47 we beat whoever is in our way.


:lol:

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


December 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3634
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Shotty wrote:
Here we will specifically discuss the upcoming offseason for the Lions, possibly a criticial one.

My approach:

Draft Luke Joeckel, if not possible trade down, BPA all draft long
Release Avril, Dom Raiola, Jahvid Best and Nate Burleson. Replace Dom with Bill Nagy and Burleson with an average athletic #2 FA WR. Only keeping KVB since he has one year left on his contract, he's better than any backups and his leadership is worth keeping him another year. Jahvid probably won't play football again, Bell and ML will fill the void.
Offer Dashon Goldson a franchise tag, if he doesn't want it pursue Jairus Byrd
Get Mcintyre, the Bills' guard they aren't sure about resigning

2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.

KVB ain't worth 11 mil. I'm not downing the guy, but that 3 quality d guys for the price of one. He has to go at that price.


December 17th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Profile
Butkus Award Winner

Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:06 am
Posts: 641
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Pablo wrote:
Shotty wrote:
2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.


We marked your words last time...

Shotty wrote:
Week 1: vs St. Louis - W
Week 2: @ San Francisco - W
Week 3: @ Tennessee - W
Week 4: vs Minnesota - W
Week 5: Bye
Week 6: @ Philly - W
Week 7: @ Chicago - W
Week 8: vs Seattle - W
Week 9: @ Jacksonville - L
Week 10: @ Minnesota - W
Week 11: vs Green Bay - L
Week 12: vs Houston - W
Week 13: vs Indianapolis - W
Week 14: @ Green Bay - W
Week 15: @ Arizona - L
Week 16: vs Atlanta - W
Week 17: vs Chicago - W

Slight upsets @ Jacksonville and @ Arizona. Loss vs Green Bay at home, but we finally get it right and get revenge in the 2nd meeting, at Lambeau. Against San Francisco, very late in the game, Detroit has a game-winning 80-yard drive, with Megatron earning 55 of them, to kick the game-winning field goal, and goes from a very good offense to a very good offense who can win games with late drives.

Puts us at 13-3 for the season, 1st place in the division and #1 seed with home-field throughout the playoffs where in the divisional round we beat the Bears at home, in the NFCCG we beat the 49ers at home, and in SB 47 we beat whoever is in our way.


:lol:


Ehh. Very bad predictions and biased outlook on season. I realistically thought we'd go 11-5, either way I was very wrong.

_________________
Image


December 17th, 2012, 10:24 pm
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3504
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Shotty wrote:
Here we will specifically discuss the upcoming offseason for the Lions, possibly a criticial one.

My approach:

Draft Luke Joeckel, if not possible trade down, BPA all draft long
Release Avril, Dom Raiola, Jahvid Best and Nate Burleson. Replace Dom with Bill Nagy and Burleson with an average athletic #2 FA WR. Only keeping KVB since he has one year left on his contract, he's better than any backups and his leadership is worth keeping him another year. Jahvid probably won't play football again, Bell and ML will fill the void.
Offer Dashon Goldson a franchise tag, if he doesn't want it pursue Jairus Byrd
Get Mcintyre, the Bills' guard they aren't sure about resigning

2014-2015 is the season the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl. Mark my words.


I like the idea of fixing the offensive line. It stablizes the run game as well as giving Stafford a little more time. There may be other needs but it would probably be wise. I dont think releasing Dominic Raiola and replacing him with Nagy prior to training camp is anything more than a gamble. Raiola's game isnt outstanding but he s an average NFL center and all Nagy is at this point is a guy with 4 games under his belt and then a season ending injury. If Nagy were to beat Raiola out in training camp however that would be a positive. If you were to take an OT it allows you to cut Backus and probably let Cherilus hit the market as well. There some money to be saved in cutting those 2. Also Peterman is nearing the end of his deal after 2013, so they need to have a viable prospect to be groomed to replace him or depending on the cap implications grabbing someone to upgrade that spot.

Cutting Best doesnt help much. He has no value in a trade and isnt making a lot of money. There s no downside to letting him attempt comebacks until his rookie deal is up. They do need a plan to replace him though. Coming back with only Bell and LeShoure in my opinion would be the definition of insanity. None of the backs are making much money, and there s room on the roster to add two backs. One of them should be a premium player ie free agency, trade, or a high draft pick. Im thinking maybe a trade for DeAngelo Williams, or a free agent like Reggie Bush or further down the list Felix Jones. The other should be a 3rd down back type with a pure speed component.

KVB is not worth bringing back. He absolutely is done, the only plays he makes anymore are hustle plays down the field. He s a Schwartz guy and does everything right. Lawrence Jackson isnt starting material but he s better than KVB and would be a better backup. What happens with Cliff Avril will be a major determinant of the draft strategy. If Avril hits FA and leaves, the Lions have 2 major holes at DE. That means they have to pay a FA and draft one to start. I think Avril gets signed for 4 years at a 8-9 mill rate and the other spot gets filled with either a 1st or 2nd rd pick.

They do need another safety, bc even if Spievey and Delmas are brought back both have significant health concerns. Depth there is a big problem, I think Don Carey has been better than Silva but they cant have players like Coleman and Wendling back there anymore.

Next they have a situation similar to the DE problem at corner where they currently have no No 2 corner and a No 1 corner about to hit FA and possibly about to command 7-9 mill/yr in Chris Houston. Jonte Green, Bentley, Greenwood - we havent seen snough to say they should start but probably one of them will have to be at least the Nickleback. Lacey, Florence, etc - those guys are all goners.

Then you completely skipped the situation at LB. Durant and Levy are FAs and the Whitehead, T Lewis, Palmer group isnt very reassuring. IMO Durant has played his worst football the last 2 weeks. Levy isnt as good as Durant except in recent weeks. It depends on what price they can come back at but I wouldnt give either more than 1-2 years.

You also skipped a huge problem at WR. We have Calvin Johnson, damaged goods Ryan Broyles, and thats about it. Titus Young is gone for sure with both the coaching staff and the players unsupportive of him. Kris Durham, Brian Robiskie, Logan - please. Burleson's injury is pretty uncommon and he was losing his effectiveness anyway. They need a legitimate No 2 WR and No 3 WR to emerge.

Final point - With all the holes particularly on the defense it would be a perfect time to bring in new coordinators at a minimum and possibly a new head coach. If all these guys Avril, Lo Jack, Durant, Levy, Delmas, Houston, etc come back its likely going to be for 2-3 years. The point is if you want to switch up schemes, etc and get different style of players this offseason represents a rare opportunity to have a lot of open roster spots and money coming off the cap. Once those guys are re-signed it makes it a lot more difficult to adjust if say Schwartz and Co have a disappointing 2013 season.


December 18th, 2012, 12:12 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9252
Location: Dallas
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
The Legend wrote:
None of the backs are making much money, and there s room on the roster to add two backs. One of them should be a premium player ie free agency, trade, or a high draft pick. Im thinking maybe a trade for DeAngelo Williams, or a free agent like Reggie Bush or further down the list Felix Jones. The other should be a 3rd down back type with a pure speed component.


I'm not a fan of Jones, always hurt and poor production. Reggie Bush is much more interesting. Also, don't be surprised if a few more backs end up in FA. I can see the Titans letting Chris Johnson loose and you can never have to many CJ's...

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


December 18th, 2012, 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3504
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Pablo wrote:
The Legend wrote:
None of the backs are making much money, and there s room on the roster to add two backs. One of them should be a premium player ie free agency, trade, or a high draft pick. Im thinking maybe a trade for DeAngelo Williams, or a free agent like Reggie Bush or further down the list Felix Jones. The other should be a 3rd down back type with a pure speed component.


I'm not a fan of Jones, always hurt and poor production. Reggie Bush is much more interesting. Also, don't be surprised if a few more backs end up in FA. I can see the Titans letting Chris Johnson loose and you can never have to many CJ's...


i agree i dont like jones all that much either but he is more evasive than the guys we have


December 19th, 2012, 12:06 am
Profile
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
I like the idea of drafting Luke Joeckel. This is from my post in the "draft" section:

Quote:
You guys are going to hate this, but if Luke Joeckel grades out, and looks to be a legitimate top LT, he should be our first round pick if he's available. Our OL is in shambles, Reiff hasn't been able to take over for Backus, even though Backus suffered a pretty good injury. That's pathetic. Further, he struggled in the preseason AND when he's played LT. The only time he's looked good is taking on blockers as an extra TE, and that's pretty sad.

Further, while Reiff seems to struggle at LT, he's more or less a prototypical RT and we need one of those too! Drafting a LT wouldn't be "giving up on" Reiff, it would just be moving him to the RT spot.

Our offensive line is a joke, and it has been for a decade, which is why we've sucked for a decade...


FWIW, I really don't like this GM section, it's just another outlet to repeat the same damn thing that could/should be said in "the Jungle." I realize it was most likely created to curb some of the discussion of what we could/should do with the roster, but IMO most of the crap will just get said twice, moved all around, and get messy...

As far as Railoa goes, I'd really like to see him replaced. He's over-paid and below average. I can't stand the way he telegraphs his snaps, and I know you guys call him a team leader, but I consider him a lock-room cancer. Raiola makes my last years desire to draft Peter Kontz in the 2nd round look like a genius move. That said, there really aren't any decent OC FAs available, and I don't think it's prudent to start a 3rd round rookie. This team has so many holes it's sick, which is why I'm hoping people realize why I was so disgusted last off-season. Last off-season was a GREAT offseason for getting QUALITY PLAYERS for an inexpensive cost. Jeff Saturday signed with the Pack, Michael Bush signed with the Bears, Tracy Porter signed with the Broncos, and Manningham signed with the 49ers, all for reasonable costs. Hell, we could have signed Braylon Edwards and been better off at WR than we are now... Ridiculous...

At RB I don't want any part of Bush. He's a premadonna, he'll be too expensive, and he gets banged up too often to justify his price tag. I would like to look at someone like Felix Jones or Danny Woodhead. Bernard Scott or Jackie Battle IMO, would be upgrades, and I wouldn't mind giving up something small for Chris Ivory (Titus, 5th round pick or later, etc.).

WR - Looks like we still need a #2, but Mayhew effed up BAD restructuring Nate's contract. We should have dumped him and took the savings last year, now it's going to cost us to get rid of him this year, so he's going to be around, yet again... Maybe we play Broyles at #2, but that's not where he's cut out to play. I would have preferred we signed Manningham last year or Edwards this year just to make our WR corps make sense. We have no #2, we have a host of #3s trying to play #2, and we don't have anyone that can take pressure off of CJ. That's ridiculous and irresponsible, IMO. This offseason Ogletree, Hixon, and Massoquoi are a FA that may come relatively cheap and be able to be a #2.

If we're going to stick with Reiff it may be a good idea to look at Sam Baker/Ryan Clady/Brandon Albert/Phil Loadholt/Will Beatty, or at least someone like Scott/Barns if we either don't have any plans to draft Luke, or it looks like we won't be able to snag him. If we go into next season with Backus, Reiff, Gos, and Fox as our OTs I would ordinarily have a fit, but at this point I just laugh and shake my head in disgust, as you guys justify it.

At OG we have to replace Peterman, flat out. Even if it's with someone like Kevin Boothe or Kory Lichenstieger I'm ok with it. Neither are ideal (Kory is more or less a younger, more firey version), but Peterman needs to be gone, flat out. It's a joke that he's been here this long. Andy Levitre would be awesome, but after the season we had this year I think he'll get a better offer from a more desirable team (this is another thing that pisses me off... Last year we had a chance to bargain with FAs as "playoff contenders" which is HUGE, this year... eh... same old lions, and we'll have to over-pay to get good talent. What a wast of a TREMENDOUS opportunity last offseason... get why I was pissed all last year???)

At DE I think we have to ask KVB to take a HUGE paycut. If he'll play for around $3.5 or even $4.5-5.5 maybe we have to keep him around for one more year. We flat out have too many holes to fill (which is a direct result of over-paying Nate, Avril, and Corey Williams (he may have deserved his salary, but he was our 3rd DE making around $5.5 million per)... (Get why I'm mad at the Avril/Nate situation yet?). DE is starting to look like a position that you have to let guys walk when they make it and they're due for a new contract. I can't see paying Avril $10+ mill to be a "good" (not great but "good") DE. He's going to want more than $10, or we're going to have to offer him crazy years (5+) @ $10 to do it. He's not signing for $7-8, unless we let him test FA and no one else gives him that kind of money. IMO SOMEONE will jump at the chance to land him for $10.5 for 5 years or more, just like he wants.

DT, we're good, ONLY two damn spots on the roster we're "good" at, Qb and DT, and that's only cause we're invested in Staff an it looks like he has potential.

LB - We need help, but we have "capable" starters. Retaining them may be the best we can do. There may be a few options available to upgrade slightly in guys like Malauga, Fajita, Henderson, Phillips, but I think we're more or less stuck with what we have while we're addressing bigger needs.

DB - Almost anyone, literally anyone, would be better than the current crop of filth and garbage we currently have. Maybe keep Silva and Spivey as RFA tenders, and system knowledge and depth, and I'd be semi-ok with bringing Delmas back for another look AT A DECENT PRICE (I personally think Delmas is going to get a deal bigger than he's worth), but if we don't have a new starter opposite Houston and next to Delmas that is NOT a 3rd round rookie, this offseason will be a joke.


December 19th, 2012, 1:35 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Joined: March 21st, 2005, 2:11 pm
Posts: 1002
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
Great post, with many astute observations, some I agree with. Taking a OT with our 1st pick isn't one of them. Think it's more important to address the secondary early in this coming draft. If he's still there, maybe Dee Milliner in the 1st and T.J. McDonald in the 2nd. Tired of seeing our sieve of a defense lose games for us. I'm not that fond of our LB's either, but don't discount the notion that a couple of last years draftee's could or should step in whether we lose some to free agency or not. We definitely need to add a DE to our mix from this years draft as well. Good year for DE's, and don't necessarily have to get one in the first 2 rounds. Getting back to the O-line, would love the addition of Levitre. As for the tackles, hope Gosder is a goner, he's a false start waiting to happen. I believe Reiff will be our LT, then Backus can be a back-up or move to right. If not then it's between Fox and Hilliard to hold down the RT spot. Have high hopes Nagy will replace Dom. Agree with your assessment that " This team has so many holes it's sick " But there's only so much that can be fixed in one year.


December 19th, 2012, 5:46 pm
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3504
Location: WSU
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
liontrax wrote:
Great post, with many astute observations, some I agree with. Taking a OT with our 1st pick isn't one of them. Think it's more important to address the secondary early in this coming draft. If he's still there, maybe Dee Milliner in the 1st and T.J. McDonald in the 2nd. Tired of seeing our sieve of a defense lose games for us. I'm not that fond of our LB's either, but don't discount the notion that a couple of last years draftee's could or should step in whether we lose some to free agency or not. We definitely need to add a DE to our mix from this years draft as well. Good year for DE's, and don't necessarily have to get one in the first 2 rounds. Getting back to the O-line, would love the addition of Levitre. As for the tackles, hope Gosder is a goner, he's a false start waiting to happen. I believe Reiff will be our LT, then Backus can be a back-up or move to right. If not then it's between Fox and Hilliard to hold down the RT spot. Have high hopes Nagy will replace Dom. Agree with your assessment that " This team has so many holes it's sick " But there's only so much that can be fixed in one year.


there has been maybe one game this season where the defense didnt give the Lions a chance to win, Sun Nov 11 at Minnesota. Outside of that its mostly been the offense or special teams giving games away.


December 20th, 2012, 1:19 pm
Profile
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
As bad as the D has been, it's the offense's inability to pick up first downs and close out games with long drives in the 4th Q that are killing this team. Further, even if we did pick up a DE, CB and S in the draft, our D would still suck (starting three rookies, one of them day 2...). We can have a great offense with two draft picks and two mid-grade FAs, and still use all of our day 2 picks on the D side of the ball and improve there too.

IMO that's the best case scenario for this team.


December 20th, 2012, 4:26 pm
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10270
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
wjb21ndtown wrote:
As bad as the D has been, it's the offense's inability to pick up first downs and close out games with long drives in the 4th Q that are killing this team. Further, even if we did pick up a DE, CB and S in the draft, our D would still suck (starting three rookies, one of them day 2...). We can have a great offense with two draft picks and two mid-grade FAs, and still use all of our day 2 picks on the D side of the ball and improve there too.

IMO that's the best case scenario for this team.


Agree 100%. we've had the same patch work poop line for years. Sims and backus are average. cheerios is having his first good year in a contract year. dom is average but has games where he gets blown up. peterman sucks.

They can grab a couple defensive pieces, but holy crap, fix the damn OL. Seems like staff is limping every game... Dump peterman and raiola. Get big beefy bastards that can block a house.

They can draft a lb, de, and s..but still have a subpar D. C, RG, WR would give them a formidable offense.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


December 20th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Profile
Butkus Award Winner

Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:06 am
Posts: 641
Post Re: 2013 Offseason Plan
wjb21ndtown wrote:
As bad as the D has been, it's the offense's inability to pick up first downs and close out games with long drives in the 4th Q that are killing this team. Further, even if we did pick up a DE, CB and S in the draft, our D would still suck (starting three rookies, one of them day 2...). We can have a great offense with two draft picks and two mid-grade FAs, and still use all of our day 2 picks on the D side of the ball and improve there too.

IMO that's the best case scenario for this team.


THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. It's basically BPA defensive player or offensive lineman IMO.

Schwartz coached an amazing 4-3 defense in Tennessee; the guy knows what defenses need. He knows damn well that our linebackers are horrid in coverage (other than Tulloch sometimes) and literally are unable to tackle 50% of the time, the defensive line is being successfully schemed against, and the secondary is absolute trash, consisting of one cornerback who's just good enough to be a #2, a decent safety tandem that can't stay healthy, and a bunch of random no-names who can't cover. Oh, and they also can't tackle either.

Schwartz will get this figured out. Give the guy some time. Suh/Stafford/CJ will be here for a long time, so please guys, don't think this team MUST fill every hole NOW. If we can fix the offensive line, add 1-2 big name defenders, and give the coaching staff more time, this team will be very good.

_________________
Image


December 26th, 2012, 5:01 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.