View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FA WR 
Stadium Announcer

I don't like Givens or Boston due to injuries and attitude.

With Terrell gone, "attitude", the only guys that I like are Tim Brown and Rice. Only to mentor the young guys and occasionally piss the opposing defensive coordinators off by burning them deep. Oh, and Mooch might learn that Joey can throw the ball deep.

By the way I'm curious to see how Terrell does in Pat country. Isn't amazing how some coaches can get production out of players who others can't.

I saw Bradford when he was in green bay, they really were dissappointed in his lack of production. Plus he dropped a lot of balls. Yeah, we need another one of those guys.[/quote]

April 6th, 2005, 9:11 pm
RIP Killer

I don't like Givens or Boston due to injuries and attitude.

With Terrell gone, "attitude", the only guys that I like are Tim Brown and Rice. Only to mentor the young guys and occasionally piss the opposing defensive coordinators off by burning them deep. Oh, and Mooch might learn that Joey can throw the ball deep.

By the way I'm curious to see how Terrell does in Pat country. Isn't amazing how some coaches can get production out of players who others can't.

I saw Bradford when he was in green bay, they really were dissappointed in his lack of production. Plus he dropped a lot of balls. Yeah, we need another one of those guys.

Agreed.

I don't see why everyone likes Bradford. I'd take Az over Bradford any day.

April 7th, 2005, 9:02 am
League MVP

We already have a backup return man in Swinton who is decent as a receiver. I definitely agree with Mike the Lions should keep 5 WR + 1 kr esp w/ all the injury history. Williams and Rogers, no brainers. Personally, I want Hakim back. Early in the season big plays by Az and Roy were crucial to our fast start and not coincidentally Joey looked good. With a running game to carry more of the load this year, I expect less injuries. Joey also needs to do a better job of keeping his WRs healthy. As I understand it, the Lions would not save much by keeping Az. Replacing him w/ a lesser player ends up using more capspace this year. I think restructuring is still an option. I also expect them to add a young WR in rd3-4 who could eventually fill Az' role after this season (when cutting Az clears more cap space) or next. Roscoe Parrish and Cortney Roby seem like that type of player. Roby is underrated bc of the awful teams at Indiana, would be a higher pick if he played at UM, Wisconsin, or OSU...

April 7th, 2005, 11:26 am
Pop Warner Vet

Well in this case Chicago blew :?

April 7th, 2005, 11:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2