View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 29th, 2014, 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 KFFL Updates 
Modmin Dude

Post KFFL Updates
Quote:
Lions | Rainer Signs One-Year Deal - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:10:01 -0700

Updating a previous report, Curt Sylvester, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions signed LB Wali Rainer to a one-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Lions | Huddle with Oklahoma's Clayton - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:09:51 -0700

Curt Sylvester, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions met with Oklahoma WR Mark Clayton Wednesday, April 6.

Lions | Huddle with South Carolina's Williamson - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:56:43 -0700

Curt Sylvester, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions met with South Carolina WR Troy Williamson Wednesday, April 6.

Lions | To Meet with Stanford's Smith - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:56:22 -0700

Contrary to previous reports, Curt Sylvester, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions are scheduled to meet with Stanford TE Alex Smith this week. Previous reports had stated the Lions were planning to meet with Utah QB Alex Smith.

We already knew most of this, but thought I would post anyway...

April 7th, 2005, 5:13 pm
All State

just curious about everyone's opinion on the two wrs invited to allen park. lets say that either the lions trade down or dj and both wrs are off the board at 10. if the lions were forced to pick a wr, who should it be between williamson and clayton?

April 8th, 2005, 10:37 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Williamson's key part of his game is being a deep threat. He needs to add more to his game than just burning CBs for the deep ball. Will succeed in an open offense, I wouldn't draft him unless Mooch definately plans on opening the offense up, wide open.

IMO, Clayton is the bigger threat after the catch. Clayton's a better all around WR and that's what we need. He runs great routes, he's a hard worker, and extremely quick. His big downfall is that he has trouble beating the jam.

I would have to say - Clayton. Wouldn't touch him until 15 though.

April 8th, 2005, 10:42 am
All State

i'm leaning towards clayton as well, but i see williamson going ahead of him in most mock drafts. other than pure speed, clayton is the better prospect imo.

April 8th, 2005, 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]